Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 14:07:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14
Fav favorite fighter is Jonny bones Jones the best there is . Fav moment is every time he gets tested positive for coke MY BOY LIKES TO PARTY
Report Post Tip

I always enjoyed Ufc, Forest Griffin and Dan Henderson and a lot of the older fighters really got me into it. I still enjoy it from time to time but not as much as I used to. Its always nice watching someone get dropped or knocked out. I loved watching Anderson Silva being cocky and get dropped while taunting. Probably one of the best to ever rise then have the hardest fall I've ever seen. Broken leg and knocked out for taunting. 

Report Post Tip
Yea I like the UFC I’m not a super fan but I usually catch the pay per views and stuff at a bar or something. It’s much more exciting to watch than boxing in my opinion.
Report Post Tip
I think the UFC is full of meat heads with big mouths and it’s nothing but a glorified wrestling agenda for trash talking
Report Post Tip

I love watching MMA, I’ve watched for probably 7-8 years now. The most memorable moment for me, uhhh... think it’d have to be when Silva broke his leg on Weidmans leg because it was pretty gruesome or Silva vs Sonnen because Sonnen was killing it for most of the fight, and a friend of mine had bet money on Chael so my friend thought he had it in the bag so left the bar to smoke. I just remember him running back inside screaming nOooOOooOooo with his hands on his head when Silva won the fight. Was hilarious. 

My favorite fighters... yikes. That’s a tough one. I really love GSP, gotta root for my city. Also love Masvidal and Jones, and Stipe, and Nunes, and yeah I could go on. Got lots of love for lots of fighters. 

Report Post Tip

I watched the Ben Askren vs Jake Paul "boxing" match on Saturday. I thought it would be bad but man, that was something else.

Now that douchebag wont shut up how he beat a legit fighter, 2 time MMA world champion. What an absolute disgrace. 

Report Post Tip

Yes I do. The next event is happening here this weekend, at full capacity. We contemplated going but ultimately I just can't wrap my head around indoor crowds, not yet anyway. Watching Usman vs. Masvidal live would have been amazing, regardless of outcome. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I should have to go with alistair overeem - gotta support this dutch hero in the MMA scene. He has more than one memorable moment in his career. 

Report Post Tip

I've heard so much about it, and from what I've seen in various clips, it looks quite delicious. I would like to try it once.

Report Post Tip

I do enjoy the UFC, typically its decent entertainment.  I think that my favorite memory is the flying arm bar from Mighty Mouse.

Report Post Tip

It's always fun to catch a good fight now and again. Anyone see when Mcgreiger beat the shit out of cowboy in 5 seconds? We were waiting all night for that fight and it was over so fast but was epic. 

Report Post Tip

I used to love the UFC when it was more of style than just one type of art, but none the less it's better than wrestling.

Report Post Tip

As a matter of fact yes I do.  I am currently watching two dudes beat the shit out of each other.  Kinda like me on skates...Ill carve ya up!

Report Post Tip

After Usmans latest UFC I have a love and hate relationship with UFC. On one had its amazing and such a thrill to watch. On the other hand you could die, like anyone facing Usman

Report Post Tip

Not a big fan of UFC because of Dana, but I'd like to see Connor get destroyed one more time.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fucking Masvidal got rocked. I love Masvidal but dammmn. Kamaru Usman v. Connor MacGregor ?? I think MacGregor wants it.. and would get rocked easily! Kamaru Usman and Francois Ngannou are monsters.

Report Post Tip

I don't really watch it cuz I prefer movies, especially if the movie is spooky or an action movie but adventure is good too, other than that I watch the news.

Report Post Tip

I used to love the ufc. But I find it has become a big joke. Too much talking and title fights without having fighters work there way up.

Report Post Tip

Jorge Masvidal must have gotten the EA sports curse. After he was on the cover of EA UFC 4 it's been all downhill. The same thing happened to McGregor.

Report Post Tip
Conor is done for. And I’m a Conor mark
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL