Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 10:31:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14

Have been a huge fan for a while and dont' plan to stop anytime soon. There's some great story behind a lot of amazing fighters and it's been a blast to watch for so many years. I admit however, like all sports this is the worst to have favorites as often times we have to watch our favorites become the past news and not be the GOAT's we all remember them as. 

Report Post Tip

UFC is a very entertaining sport for me. It will always make your eyes close whenever someone is already bleeding. Also, it is a sport that promotes health and friendly aura.

UFC is also a very thrilling sport. It will always make you chill whenever someone is already dead in the ring.

Report Post Tip

I'm not as up on it as i used to be but i did enjoy Michael Bispings rise, very unforeseen. 

Also best moment and the one that really got me hooked on UFC back then was the final of the ultimate fighter, between Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar. What a brawl.

Report Post Tip

I am more of a boxing fan but watch UFC when it is on.  I am a big fan of Joe Rogans podcast though!  Not a Dana White fan either

Report Post Tip
I always loved watching the old school throwback videos of all the drop dead drag out fights. Was fun.
Report Post Tip

I'm a huge boxing fan...not MMA so much, but I'll watch all the major events that the UFC throws. MMA is a cool sport, but there's nothing like watching 2 grown men use their fist to settle a situation...boxing has become filled with politics given all the belts and sanctioning bodies, but it seem the big fights are starting to happen again.

Report Post Tip

so many good fights coming up soon and have been in the last 2/3 weeks, it's been good times recently :)

Been following UFC for about 10 years now off and on, I try to keep upto date with the major events when I can

Report Post Tip

Wow, look how far this thread has gone, so many fighters retired since the start of this. UFC fighters to me are the modern day gladiators, boxing is cool but it's not like it used to be.  

Report Post Tip

UFC is great I love MMA and I don't think it would be as big as it is without Dana White. I am excited for Coving and Masvidal on the 5th of march that iis going to be destruction by Colby 

Report Post Tip
I would bet on Covington to win but I really hope he doesn't. Of the fighters who are relevant/worth anything, he is by far both the least likeable and also possibly the dumbest man in sports right now, and that's a loaded field. That fighters are popping out of the woodwork to talk about how much they despise him is not surprising to me in the slightest.
Report Post Tip

Who is watching tonight's card? I'm really looking forward to it. I think Colby will win in the main event but I want Masvidal to win. After seeing the weight cut and weigh in, I felt Masvidal looked weak and not himself.. Colby was being his usual self 😆.

Report Post Tip

ive never really gave it a committed watch in the past but lately ive been thinking of giving ufc a chance and watch a few televised events in the future when time allows it.

Report Post Tip

Kind of gotten away from it lately. I was right into it from about UFC 60-130, but not so much lately.

I am curious about the outcome of the fight tonight. I’m a masvidal fan, but I have a bad feeling tonight.

Report Post Tip
I enjoy the ufc, I however wouldn’t say I’m a regulus fan as some members of my family are. My cousin and his father for example. I did however enjoy this last Saturday’s fight tho, even the preliminary fights were pretty good. I was rooting for masvidal on account of the trash talk his opponent was doing but it just wasn’t his night. Rhys missed opportunity in round 4 was his only real chance I think. The fight before the main was just a beat down, I have to give that young kid props for taking such punishment and not giving up, there were several times there I thought the doctor would call it!
Report Post Tip

Well I for one really like ufc as it is closer to gladiators fighting for their lives pure skill clashing yours or mine only one will be the winner.

Report Post Tip

Well UFC is back in london this weekend and has a few good fights on the card so i'm gonna try and watch it as it'll be on at a reasonable time for me :)

Report Post Tip

I liked the old school original UFC more where the fights just continued to a knockout or tap out.  The new version is not bad it just seems to be missing some of the excitement.

Report Post Tip

All kinds of human contact in wrestling,is a great sport.i 'm 55 and go way  back to the 70's wrestling and how it has changed through the years ,from the iron shiek to andrenthe giant slash hulk hogan ,and randy savage....

Report Post Tip

Well London this weekend was a great success, 9 bonuses paid out and most of the English guys all winning, what more could you ask for on a card in London :)

Report Post Tip

Shout to to Schnell, that was one of the most insane comebacks/rounds I've even seen

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL