Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 10:38:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14

Used to watch it years ago, like very early 90s, used to have a few shows on VHS Cassette, but its not anything I have paid attention to in at least 20 years, couldn't name a single fighter anymore :(

Report Post Tip

Not properly a fan, but like to watch a good fight.

There's this guy whom I don't know if it's any good, but when I saw his technique blows my mind.

MICHEL PEREIRA - Take a look and let me know what you think.

Report Post Tip
I haven’t been into the UFC much lately as I used to be. But I have enjoyed a couple fights here and there.
Report Post Tip
Haven’t watched it much lately - although I’ve considered getting g back into it as there isn’t much to watch these days.

I attended 2 UFC events back in the day. The first was a UFC in Detroit where Rampage fought Machida. It went to decision and frankly I forget who won (the events are almost 7 hours long and I was wildly drunk by that point). After that, I saw the UFC at ACC in Toronto where Jon Jones choked out Machida and Mir broke big Nog’s arm.

Favourite fighters? Of the old school I always liked GSP of course, and I liked Mir. Anderson Silva was a wizard too.
Report Post Tip

NO NO NO, I can't even handle it, and that's coming from a young boy... I don't love the fighting, it's just sad, people get there bodies and minds messed up, it's not worth it!

Report Post Tip

Nope, can't say I have any interested whatsoever in UFC. I've seen it in passing and references in movies and tv but that's pretty much the extent of my UFC knowledge!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

no, i like REAL wrestling, you know, the staged stuff with Hogan and Chyna, RIP, and those guys, i like seeing Vince McMahon bitch slap the shit outta peeps

Report Post Tip

UFC is cool and the last main event was really dope. better than other stuff rn. Ufc is getting alot of attention maybe because boxing is not been rn but hopefully UFC keep the popularity after covid

Report Post Tip

I raised in fighting sports, I like the hurt feeling on the body either I get them or delivering them, its just fun, so ya I really like UFC 

Report Post Tip
Is anyone watching the event this weekend? Leon edwards is fighting one of the hottest prospects coming up right now, can’t spell his name so not going to attempt it lol. Some say he’s all hype the new comer but some say he’s the real deal! If Leon wins he’s guaranteed a title shot his next fight.. exciting 😆
Report Post Tip
I used to watch all the time but can’t tell you the last fight I saw. My favorite moment is probably when Frank Mir submitted Brock Lesnar in their first fight. Just a classic case of technique over brawn.
Report Post Tip
The only experience I have had with UFC is when Conor mcgregor started to come on the scene. It’s not something I particular liked but the hype started to peak interest, but never really seen many fights I am afraid.
Report Post Tip

I love it, been watching it sinc 2008. Seen oh so many good fights, a bunch of dudz and over hyped ones too. But it's so much fun to watch, used to love watching Anderson Silva in his prime.

Report Post Tip

I was around when the UFC first got started.  Some pretty brutal matches with little or no weight divisions.  Guys were going up against 4 times their size.

One name that really caught my attention was Royce Gracie.  This 170 lb. Brazilian grappler was beating everyone using submission techniques I had never seen before.

He was an inspiration and helped to make the UFC what it is today.  

I have to say tho I did enjoy the early on clashes between man and beast because some of these guys were monsters.  haha.

Report Post Tip

i really don't understand why they want to do this so i think all just dumb. But at least they not killing each other on the street. 

I know my son is into this really big.

Report Post Tip

I am not a fan, reminds me of the stories of gladiators fighting to the death. The problem is, they are slowly killing themselves for the almighty $. Their life after being knocked out, blows to the head, etc will be a miserable existence.

Report Post Tip

I watch when it's popular and on crack streams but other wise I don't watch anymore, I used to really like the ultimate fighter show on tv and that was always good!

Report Post Tip

I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. I recently went back and watched the first 5 UFC's and it's so much different than it is today. Watching these huge guys getting taken out by their smaller opponents is very satisfying, especially when you take into account that a lot of these contestants never even seen BJJ before this competition started. A lot of people were shocked that day, and it was the beginning of an era.

Report Post Tip
One of my favorite fighters is old! Tank A, was the beast in the cage when it came to raw fighting! Until he met truly skilled fighters lol
Report Post Tip

Love it! although I haven't watched it in a little while, My husband and I watched most fights on paid tv.

makes me miss doing Martial Arts a little...  Jiu jitsu is my fav

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL