Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 17:36:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14

Shout out, ever* goddamn, did my typing take five standing elbows to the dome

Report Post Tip
I really like the ufc. I have been watching it for a few years. I think the sport has a few hits , but all and all it will survive
I don’t like the personal trash talking about peoples family’s.
Report Post Tip

I really enjoy watching the UFC. I think Dana could pay the fighters way more than her currently is. 

Love to watch it when there is a loaded card. Id watch it over boxing any day. Cant wait for some of the cards they will  be having in the coming year or two!

Report Post Tip

Big fan of the UFC and I can't wait for it to be back in London this weekend. Whilst I watch most of the PPVs, it isn't ideal staying up late or hiding from the results until Sunday when I can watch it. Given it's summer here I'm looking forward to a barbecue, a few beers and victories for Aspinall and Paddy. The atmosphere at the last UFC London was insane, sure it'll be the more of the same. Hopefully Aspinall can work his way up to the belt, so we can get more cards this side of the pond too. 

Report Post Tip

Never got into it as never on any of the free channels here, when in london i think most of its on subscriber channels, and only get freeview in dorms, and the streams are always so slow

Report Post Tip
I watch all the PPVs, it's hard to catch all the UFC on Fox, Fight Nights etc every single weekend. So just the big cards for me, I do love watching though.
Report Post Tip
Yeah I like it a lot. I watch everytime I can, specially the big events. I like MMA in general, UFC is like the bigger league so it's hard not to watch.
Report Post Tip

What happened to Aspinall last night? Was it a serious injury? Poor guy. Main eventing in his home country and that happens. Yikes. 

Report Post Tip

I liked the UFC when it first started but now I feel like lots of it is just a few golden people and once they lose they get dropped and the next one takes over.

Report Post Tip

Used to be really into it when I was younger. Can't be bothered keeping up with it all nowadays though. I still watch the big fights and occasionally look at the rankings

Report Post Tip

Saw every minute of the last card. Anyone who didn't watch it probably has 5 bins and is a pansy.

You know who you are.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i first watched UFC and watched teh very first 4 of them. i loved Joyce Gracie and the Gracie family. the techincal prowess was amazing to watch but then i lost interest. on a personal note if anyone heard of Ryan Jimmo that got killed i grew up and knew him since he was a baby it is a tragedy he is gone,

Report Post Tip

Yes.

Now lets talk about the fights coming up! Usman v. Edwards, Chimaev v. Diaz, Gane v Tuivasa!, Chandler v Poirier! Lots of OG fights.

Report Post Tip
UFC
What can I say...well to me it is a bunch of alphas prancing for dominace in a sport that is really not needed. So your tuff and can take or give a punch.
Gladiators were doing it to the death
So it's nothing new and to me it is a waste of time and energy.
Report Post Tip

the ufc is a joke when it Frist it all one fight  all size and it was a tournament and now its one fight and over miss good old day of ufc

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL