Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 11:04:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14

Not as much as I used to - and I'm unsure if that's because I've gotten a little older, or it's because I dislike Dana and the organisation so much

Like most things, at an amateur level, the sport is great - the skill involved in each discipline is incredible - and this is speaking as someone who once upon a time went to Thailand to practice Muay Thai, so there's a definite appreciation there

It's just that there is a lot of issues with the UFC, it's sponsorship by some folk whose human rights records are not exactly sublime, it's affiliation with Russian dictator types, Middle Eastern dictator types and even the Donald means I'm less inclined to spend my money on its product.

Report Post Tip
Out of all the sports I like to watch I just never got into boxing or MMA.. which is odd because it's not like I don't enjoy watching a good fight lol just not my thijg
Report Post Tip
I think so far this year the most memorable UFC moment(s) has to be UFC 257. Every single underdog won their match. The stunning upset of Conner McGreggor losing his fight. Was a good show.
Report Post Tip

Connor is winning all the way to the bank, smart game player that one. I wonder if he will win some of the legal issues coming his way. He just always looks like he has a chance. I must admit, I do tend to cheer for the person against him.

Report Post Tip
Not overly a huge fan of UFC, I mean don’t get me wrong I’ve seen some fights here and there but I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch it. Just doesn’t really do it for me.
Report Post Tip

I enjoy the UFC a lot. I often find myself watching more and more of them as the months go by. There are some great matches coming up including the one last week where Francis Nganou beat Stipe Miocic ffor the title.

Report Post Tip

I think I like watching the highlight reels more than I like watching the actual events I think the highlight reels show everything that you really wanna see

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yes I did enjoy back then when George St-Pierre was fighting. Just like the others who commented, highlights are what I preferred nowadays.

UFC is my go to sport if I want to see blood, aside from boxing.
Report Post Tip

Undecided on it i enjoyed some of the early matches as it was starting as of late i am not sure if i like it TBH we have boxing kick boxing olympic wresting is there a need for ufc?

Report Post Tip
I don't like it. It's violence. And worst of all, more accessible to children then everything else. Humans being.... humans. Worst planetary pandemic ever....
Report Post Tip

I am not really into this sort of sports. Dont like the violence

Sometimes though you cant help being drawn into it. 

Especially liked that blonde doll who kicked ass for a bit on all the other ladies

Report Post Tip

I like watching the big headline events and I've been watching a lot of "backyard" MMA stuff on YouTube, the Street Beefs channel has quite a few fights on there. There is this guy named Baby Hulk, he will jump on you like a flying squirrel on steroids and maul your face off. Just your face.

There's also some fight that's supposed to happen between the guy that runs Street Beefs named Scarface and this other guy named Mighty Mouse. The Street Beefs guy is talking a bunch of shit like he can whoop Mighty Mouse, but I've seen some of the matches that Scarface fought in and he is clunky. Not sure why he's talking shit like he's so confident, must be some kind of publicity move, or stupidity move.

Report Post Tip

Any good fights coming up?

I enjoyed the watching Adrian Yanez. I like the all around, not always on the ground, but I can appreciate the grapple & choke game, but smart, tough striking is just great to watch.

Report Post Tip

McGregor, masvidal and Ferguson right now, from the past Liddell,Royce Gracie,BJ Penn, gsp,Matt Serra the UFC is the best combat sports competition around right now

Report Post Tip

Kevin holland fight this week should be good...

but ufc 261 

is a stacked card so I'll probably stay up for that one :)

Report Post Tip

Never liked this type of sport since its to sad to see other hurt other like they do in this rings. Cant really understand why it still is so many that like to see other hurt others like they do in this sport actually.

Report Post Tip
UFC was a lot better when it first came out, it’s become far too main stream now, and to me has become more like wrestling. It just seems like it’s been altered to fit the wants of the fans instead of just old school fighting.
Report Post Tip

Yeah i'm with the lad above's comment. i use to really enjoy it, found it amazing and often watched in awe.

now not so much, but i'd love to learn some MMA!

Report Post Tip
I like much UFC but exist various outhers sports Very goods top with football handball tênis and outhers
The that i much like us poker this is a sport of ment this os my sports thank you Very mach
Report Post Tip
Im going to say that it is Fucking awesome... Watching two gladiators go in and beat tbe fuck out of one another is awesome... Then you got guys the size of sean o'malley 1 punch knock outs and then same from francis in the heavy weight division
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL