Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:40:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14
This past weekend had some crazy fucking fights, dudes leg turned to a spaghetti noodle when his shin blew a part, jorge got not the fuck out, my girl rose got that belt back... Seem like a good weekend for fights
Report Post Tip
I used to really enjoy watching UFC. One of the fights that really stood out to me was watching Corey Hill break his leg throwing a kick. Damn, that was tough to watch!
Report Post Tip
Yes but I love boxing too. I think boxing is more athletic cuz it takes more quickness, discipline and skill. Usually they are in better shape. If fighters are athletes too but any fighter can walk in and land a lucky punch and beat a better fighter
Report Post Tip

Well. I guess since the last time I posted my most memorable moment about Silva’s leg vs Weidman I should correct it now that Weidman broke his leg basically the exact same way but somehow more gruesome. That will be my most memorable moment because of the karma of it for quite awhile. Ouch. Oof. Yikes. 

Report Post Tip

I have never been a huge fan, but more and more I am getting into it. 

I could do without a floppy broken leg though, I have purposefully avoided the replays!! ugh! Gross

Report Post Tip

The UFC has got to start paying their fighters their worth. Some of the payouts I see compared to other sports is crazy Dana White is making a killing. He needs to up the payouts and have fighters grind their way to title shots and not just automatically be given them.

Report Post Tip

I used to watch the UFC pretty religiously, but id say over the last 3-4 years or so I have lost every bit of interest I ever had in it. Im not sure what it is, or why, but it just kind of died for me one day.

Report Post Tip

I don't like/watch the UFC but I sometimes think and try to picture myself, how I'd do in such sports and competitions, if I could keep calm and concentrate, or if I couldn't keep my cool lol

Report Post Tip
I'm more of a boxing fan, was brought up watching it, eubank Benn calzaghe naz were the main boys when I was a kid. Been watching ufc on and off for the last 6/7 years. The card last week was full of good knockouts, what a kick from thug rose!
Report Post Tip
Last weeks card had almost all possible outcomes for fights which made it such a good card, also seeing masvidal get knocked out was always gonna be fun, I expected usman to win but that knockout was clean.
Report Post Tip

I'm a big Michael Bisping fan, have been ever since he was on TUF. I met him in Afghanistan and he was super cool. My favorite moment, at least the first that comes to mind, was me sitting in a bar in Austin Texas watching Bisping knock out Luke Rockhold for the MW title. The place went nuts.

Thank you Luke for being such a douche that you gave me that special moment. I never would have imagined having a bar in Texas go nuts when a Brit knocked out an American

Report Post Tip
I do like the UFC, but I feel like they're not as intense anymore. I've recently been watching more of ONE Championship & Lethwei for real bloodbaths
Report Post Tip
Used to watch it all the time. Now it seems all the big fights are ppv in the UK which is annoying seen as I pay extra for bt sport to watch ufc now I have to pay again for the privilege
Report Post Tip

i love UFC it shows you that no matter how big you opponent is you can still knock them out and defeat them with the right tactics and fundamentals. 

Report Post Tip

The UFC is okay its great after 10 or 12 beers just wathcing two guys pummel the shit out of each other. If you want a really good show go to some UFC or MMA live. That is amazing ring side is totally worth it. Get a few beer buckets and have a hell of a good time. 

Report Post Tip

I made some money off of the UFC once, so I guess I like it in that regard? Don't care for actually watching it though so that might be a bit of a negative.

Report Post Tip

I do  its becoming much more viable than boxing. Which used to be my first love.  Boxing is now a circus and its a shame. Where ufc, champions fight champions. 

Report Post Tip
UFC/MMA has taken over and become my favourite sport, so much more entertaining then boxing nowadays.
Report Post Tip

I do like to watch ufc! It's more cool to watch as boxing. It's getting famous slowly in my city since even had one years ago here.

Report Post Tip
Yup. I like ufc. I like to watch people getting banged. I like to see how they kill each other just for money. But the great part of ufc is kicking each other.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL