Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 19:35:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14

I've watched some but found it about as expected so never really got into it or followed it - that said I don't like most sports though.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Depends really, i dont watch it as much as i use to. I do however love playing UFC on playstation. Though i do occationally watch the hyped up fights. Most of them turn out to be good.

Report Post Tip

I liked it a few years ago, we had some great wrestlers, now it seems its just marketing...

Report Post Tip

While I understand how UFC is popular, I genuinely dislike it. It feels no more than cock or dog fighting to me, especially when you compare it against (both amateur and professional) boxing. UFC is raw and has incredible athletes, no doubt about that. That said, it just feels like two people trying to kill each other with little to no rules -- rather than an actual sport. 

Report Post Tip

UFC is one of those things where I can happily watch the highlights, watch people get KO or TKO, but put on the whole event and I kind of lose interest. It's really bad because friends IRL love to watch it!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well id have to say that yes i like the UFC. My all time favorite fighter Randy Couture retired, but I wouldnt miss a good Connor Mcgreggor fight. That guy is so bad ass when he fights.

Report Post Tip

I'm something of a casual fan. But I do watch when I can, and I enjoy it.

Report Post Tip
It’s good to get a know a fighter then watch them fight, I didn’t really get into it until I started watching interviews and you get to get a full insight to who they are and then you can pick your favourite fighter to follow xD I’m suprised no one has mentioned kabib!! 29-0 unbeaten and most recent champion!
Report Post Tip

One of the best matches Ive ever seen, was between Vitor Belfort and Tank Abbot. Vitor beat the snot out of Tank. It was the only time Tank ever congratulated anyone for beating him. Check it out if you have the chance, It was over pretty quick.

Report Post Tip

I love the UFC. Khabib is a beast the GOAT. I would love him to match up GSP my two faves. I think that will be a good matchup honestly. Wonder who will take the lightweight belts now, and also looking forward to Bones going up to heavyweight, will be interesting.

Report Post Tip
I'm not so sure about UFC, it seems pretty barbaric. I am fan of faces of death tho...
Report Post Tip

Knox Khabib really is the GOAT haha what he done to Justin gaethje, in his last fight was unreal. Just walked him down like he was nothing lol and he's the most savage fighter out their. Few good fights coming up for that belt! 😆

Report Post Tip

I am a huge fan.  Have been watching it for years,  since back when they hardly had any rules at all.  

Report Post Tip
I used to watch ufc all the time but don't as much these days. Was a big Connor fan until he hit that guy in the bar. Now I hope he fights soon and gets knocked out
Report Post Tip

Yeah, the most memorable UFC moment would probably be GSP finally coming back, moving up to middleweight, and taking Bisping's belt. My favorite fighter ever would be GSP, favorite current fighter probably Cody Garbrandt.

Report Post Tip

ummm the only things that make me like UFC is MCgregor , imo he is always the best fighter
everytime he fight its really entertaining

Report Post Tip

I also really liked Nate Diaz, He beat up Connor that first fight. I wish there were a third, but Dana White hates Nate. 

Report Post Tip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLT4uMyiII&ab_channel=PhoenixAsh

Report Post Tip

Mark Hunt, and his walk-aways are legit. Been watching UFC since the first days of Gracie. Lately, when I have been watching, I find myself moving away from the wrestling matches and favoring the brawlers

I guess my favorite is Cowboy Cerrone. You never know what fight he is bringing to match and the guy has a persona and attitude, he just likes to bang without being an a$$

Report Post Tip

Love UFC. Always had a fighting spirit and UFC fills that spirit. I think it's amazing to see how far the human body can be pushed.

I love the standup fights, but seeing some good wrestling, like Nurmagomedov, is really interesting to watch. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL