Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 19:20:26
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

Well to tell the truth ,i'm a wetsern fella i watch them all the time. Love gunsmoke,you have to love festus lol'  and 1 other is the virginian,well produced and in color helps out also.   and Bonanza was a newer one but was good old, hoss big monster of a fighter.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Haha - I remember Bonanza. Man, you must be very old Sneaky

If we are dipping that way back. I used to watch a lot of Gilligan's Island, as well the Dukes of Hazard. At the time, I was more focused on Daisy Duke than any red flags on any social injustice in the tv series

Currently rewatching doctor who and new girl on alternate binges. Probably not my favourites of all time, but both super solid shows that was so easy to binge...
Report Post Tip

Golden Girls and Roseanne.

I am 100% sure that this where I got a lot of my sarcastic abilities from. Especially Darlene's sarcasm. They are hilarious to watch from time to time.

Report Post Tip

one of my fav was dexter and now the new dexter new blood. i think its as good as the orignal

Report Post Tip
Just started watching the Chicago Med TV series earlier today and I'm about 3 blunts and 9 episodes in.
Report Post Tip

I would probably have to guess that im mega late on this series, but dang it had me weekend binge watching.

The TV Series called Travellers which is currently on Netflix.

I was a bit disapointed that it got cancelled after season 3 tho.

Report Post Tip

Without a doubt my new favorite is Wheel of Time!!!  I liked it from the beginning even though it didn't follow along exactly.  By the time Episode 4 came I was a full fledge lover.  I think they are doing a great job of adapting the book to the small screen.  It is no easy task and changes that they are making are either adding to the story in wonderful ways on they retain the great flavor of the original.

Report Post Tip

So, my favourite show, right now, at least... has to be Rick and Morty. Think it peaked at season 3, 4 was okay 5 was better.

I also really loved binging Archer, just after that I was introduced to a 1 series show that never got any more episodes afters, which I think is a damned shame, called "pacific heat" it's basically an aussie version of Archer. Super stupid and pointless but great fun and easy watching.

Report Post Tip

Currently watching The Witcher, season 2

No spoilers,, it's cool, but looking for some storylines that made the first season so good, but not seeing it yet, some glimpses. God, why can't they make a good yarn these days

Report Post Tip

I just watched an old show that I used to watch when I was younger.  It was called (24) with agent Jack Bower spelling of the last name my be off.  It was a great show.  

Report Post Tip

Spelling is Jack Bauer I think, Peter. Great show which I didnt watch when it first came out but my husband convinced me to watch it recently. I loved the Sex and the City series all those years ago too and they are currently ruining it with this terrible new series they decided to do. Seems to be a few old shows trying to come back again, Dexter is another thats got a new series again and its nowhere near as good as the original but its still very good.

Report Post Tip

It's easy to forget how fucking amazing Game of Thrones was in the earlier years.  The last few seasons dragged on and could be a bit cheesy at times, but this is the last show that I ever got excited about watching on live tv.  I would set aside that time every Sunday night to watch.

Report Post Tip

I recently got into this show called The Good Doctor and it's pretty cool. The characters are kinda meh like you don't really get attached to any of them but the novelty of the diseases they treat is dope.

Report Post Tip
The only answer for everyone should be the greatest tv show that ever was, Avatar the Last Airbender. Nothing compares to it. Definitely my favourite.
Report Post Tip

The wheel of time is a pretty good fantasy adventure tv show on Amazon prime that is worth the watch. It is based on a book series(which I have not read). The first season is only 8 episodes long which can be easily binged during the weekend.

I absolutely love Downton Abbey, the show is amazing. I love how it is such a great period piece. It has a great story line, and the actors are great. Dame Maggie Smith is absolutely wonderful in it, her sense of humor truly shines.  The movie that follows it up is also a very nice touch. 

Report Post Tip

Breaking Bad and or SOA, though I came late to the show on both of them. 

But I still rewatch them all the time, as a matter of fact I am rewatching SOA now, Love me some Jax Teller, absolutely despised that C-word who got Donna (Opie's) wife killed. She gets hers in the end though. 

Report Post Tip

i watched all the episodes of the new tv show reacher on amazon it really good. the story based off the novel from lee child i havnt read it yet but the show is good real good. check it out

Report Post Tip

For the past day,

I have been watching a TV series on Netflix called the 3% and its been somewhat decent

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL