Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 19:25:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 … [ > - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

Umbrella Academy, Stranger things and Breaking bad can not be topped! They are all great. I would say the number 1 spot actually goes to Mr Robot though, I just related to it too much. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite TV shows would have to be Sons of Anarchy an Mayans They are both shows about Motorcycle clubs if anyone reads this an has time they should defiantly check them out.

Report Post Tip

Currently watching Invincible on Prime - it's pretty good, I guess a little less NSFW than the boys, but still pretty violent - for a cartoon

Looks like one of those scenarios where the unexpected is around every corner - worth a watch

Report Post Tip

I've recently started watching Umbrella Academy - when I heard others talking about it, I wasn't sure if it was something for me. But I decided to start it anyway, and damn.. that show is really good. I love how they make their superpowers seem so normal just as if they were born with an extra arm or an extra leg. Like, they aren't overglorifying it imo (if that's even a word.. :D)

I can really recommend it though!

Report Post Tip

I've been watching this show called Ozark on netflix. Wow what a show! Its about this average guy who launders money for a mexican cartel. He has a family, (that knows what he does btw) and it basically goes through day to day life after the fbi raid his home in chicago. They have to move to the ozarks to avoid further investigation. Its great stuff!

Report Post Tip

Personal Favorite tv show is Sr. Avila, it tells the tale of a insurance seller in the day light, and a hitman in the night. It is extremely well written, filmed and the actors play it very weel. Also the plot is absurdly good.

Report Post Tip

Arguably the best British Series both past and present is "Line of Duty." Currently on Season 6 out of a potential 7 Seasons.

If for whatever reason you have missed this beauty then you can catch up with iPlayer.

YCTML

Report Post Tip

Right now I am stuck on "The Boys" just finished season 2, I cannot wait for season 3, it is an interesting perspective on super hero's. It's on Amazon Prime and free to watch. I also am stuck on "The Challenge" that is an amazing show to watch as well, keeps you on your seat.

Report Post Tip

So, I just watched the season finale of Invincible, it has got a killer cast and I’ll say that it is hands down the best animated series I’ve ever seen. I’ve never cried to a cartoon before, let alone for 20 minutes straight. Fantastic show and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who likes good tv. It just got picked up for 2 more seasons. Can’t wait. 

Report Post Tip

I'm late to the party with this one but my current favourite series is The Boys! With my lovely Shantel VanSanten in I should've known better and get onto it straight away, such a unique and funny series, I'm hooked!

Report Post Tip
I watched santa clarita diet recently on netflix, not bad goofy comedy tv show and its not boring most importantly. Would recommend everyone to give it a try for casual watching
Report Post Tip

Just finished Invincible and it was honestly amazing. Tough to pick and all time favourite though. 

Report Post Tip
I’ve been rewatching how I met your mother again and it’s surprisingly just as good the second time but I did have like a 8 year break between
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I've started recently watching the Resident Alien, and I like it, but overall best tv show for me was Friends, and Lost. 

Report Post Tip
Snowfall was pretty good. Also liked Power, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy. I also can always enjoy impractical jokers lol
Report Post Tip

Sopranos and the Wire are the two greatest TV sitcoms ever.

The Sopranos started it all back in the 90s in regards to TV sitcoms. The Wire can be said as well. Both of these shows truly have paved the way for great television.

Report Post Tip

I just started watching one on Netflix called hannibal. It hooked me pretty quickly, its definitely an interesting take on the story

Report Post Tip
I’m waiting for the new season of the peaky blinders and Lucifer right now.
Report Post Tip
Me too Reza - definitely waiting for next season of peaky blinders.

Just been rewatching all of last few seasons to get me in the mood...
Report Post Tip

Was thinking about this. ESPN once did this series on Football. It was really big in the popularity department. However, it was the type of series that resembled more HBO kinda series than a ESPN one. Almost want to say The Rock's 'Ballers' is almost a spinoff from that. 

The series I am talking about....PlayMakers. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL