Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:16:52
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

I started watching My Hero Acadamia recently. I am not typically into anime but with the pandemic I've been watching litterally everything there is and I am out of content. 

Report Post Tip

I know this is WAAAAAY out of date, but since I now have Disney+, I have finally been able to watch The Clone Wars animated series after several years.  In terms of quality and content, it's ok. Die hard Star Wars fans will enjoy it, but probably not anyone else.  What I really enjoyed about it was how it filled in the missing pieces between the "Clone Wars" movie and Revenge of the Sith.  A lot of things make more sense now.

Report Post Tip
sooooo, while i was on deaths doorsteps the past few weeks found an addictive YT channel. That Chapter. True crime episodes. I binged watch for days. Anyone else watched?
Report Post Tip
Just finished better call Saul. Really good and really interesting to see the back story and the events which lead up to breaking bad.

Thinking of starting peaky blinders next.
Report Post Tip
I was a huge fan of lost even though it lasted for ever. Also a big fan of the sopranos and breaking bad. Oh justified on FX was one of the greatest under rated TV show I've ever seen
Report Post Tip
I’m enjoying Paradise Pd. It’s so wrong on many levels but funny if you like that kind of immature humour. They say you should never lose the inner child!
Report Post Tip

Money Heist is a favourite of mine. Can't wait that its returning soon!

Also, Peaky Blinders was epic. More older, Prison Break has to be an all time fave of mine too

Report Post Tip

im thinking of rewatching SoA again. I havent watched it again since it ended. That show was so great. It not just the main characters that have stories even the role characters have drama. That show from beginning to end was great. If you have seen sons of anarchy you need to

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Avatar the last airbender will always be the classic show for me!  I definetly do not recommend the follow up series of Korra, but Aang will forever be a part of my childhood.  Also avoid the live action movie...just...dont do that to yourself.  

More recent shows though I really enjoy The boys! A great take on superheroes 

Report Post Tip

at one point, i used to binge watch house. That was my favorite TV show. i actually wish they would make new episodes as that was one of the few episodes that actually kept my full undivided attention.

Report Post Tip

Ooohhhhhh, see, I'm not a fan of movies - well, the new generation of movies, but series are something I absolutely love. GoT, The Last Kingdom, Big Mouth, Breaking Bad, Umbrella Academy, Paradise PD, Family Guy, South Park, Brooklyn 99 and some more

Report Post Tip
I know I’m following trends here but I’ve very much enjoyed both the Mandalorian and WandaVision! I also LOVE The 100, Lost (at least the first season), and The 4400!
Report Post Tip

I've just restarted watching dexter, binged through 3 episodes today... lets see if I enjoy it as much as I thought I did when I was watching it before!

Report Post Tip

Im trying to get into "American Gods" right now. Seems interesting but it's such a slow burn, I dont think I have it in me to finish it. Cool premise, somewhat nice execution but man, can we get some tempo on that plot!

Report Post Tip
Power .. that shit smacks y’all need to check it out . Real crime type drama produced by 50 cent . Snowfall is also decent another crime series
Report Post Tip

Just watched Everest:  Beyond the limit.   An old discovery series that documents ascents of Everest.   Very crazy.  Would definitely reccommend the watch tho.

Report Post Tip

Hmmm id say my favorite miniseries would be Malcolm in the middle just enjoyed how they showed what life is like for regular people instead of the fluff most shows go for and the comedy is still worth a laugh even today it aged well i think.

Report Post Tip

Totally agree Mihal - I love Malcolm in the Middle too! It's being rerun here in the UK and I think it gets funnier the older you get. Now I can see things from Lois and Hal's point of view a lot more, and it's hilarious. Kinda reminds me of my childhood actually... well, a mix between that and The Goldbergs :P

Report Post Tip
I love the big bang theory. One of the best sitcoms EVER, to my opinion. Shame that they ended it but oké, after 12 years its time tot something new. Happy to see all of them on Netflix.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

For me it's gotta be the Mandalorian, though I'm really looking forward to Rogue Squadron. If Rogue Squadron is half as good as legacy it'll be awesome.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL