Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:36:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

I chose this character name because of the series Manifest. I loved it very much. So now i had the chance of having a crew, I of course named the crew Manifest :)

worth watching

Report Post Tip

I like the series two and a half men, it's kind of forced, but it's really fun. A very successful guy who earns a lot of money and works little and goes out with a lot of women and a brother totally connected to family traditions with an extremely troubled son. Not to mention the ex-wife who sucks all the money from this broken brother.

"I hope this long answer will serve to complete my hustle."

Report Post Tip

I have been binge watching Superstore, and I have to say its really good. Almost as good as The Office. It certainly scratches the same itch. Highly recommend it

Report Post Tip
Struggling to find entertaining and relevant shows at the moment. But randomly clicked on Master of None on Netflix and surprisingly I am stuck on it. Recommend it.
Report Post Tip

I just binged out Derry Grils on netflix and it was awesome. It was really fun and I also learned a bit about the troubles. 

Report Post Tip

Man, there is really just to many. I guess one of my favorites is Stargate Sg1. It is great cause it has quite a few seasons, in which they at least don't keep killing off the main characters.  The Stargate Atlantis is really good too. I still haven't finished Universe, for some reason it doesn't hold my attention as well as the first 2.   

Report Post Tip

I think the office is my favorite. I remember the time when I was watching, it is one of the few memories that I don't hate.

Report Post Tip
Right now I'm at a toss up personally i really like "Vikings" on history channel and sad its ended but GOT was great LITERALLY till the last like 3-4 episodes of the last season
Report Post Tip

A little late to the party but been watching The Handmaid's Tale.

Lead actress kinda annoys me at times but on the whole a gripping watch.. won't give away too many spoilers but essentially revolves around the idea that due to falling birth rates the best way to overcome is to have parts of America interpret and follow the literal meaning of Christianity. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Currently rewatching the entire of lucifer in preparation for the last seasons release in the near future
Report Post Tip

One of my favorites is Two and a Half Men.  Has to be the funniest show on TV.  It was way better with Charlie Sheen in it too. 

I enjoy hospital related tv shows like House and the Good Doctor. House was definitely the better one even though it was not very realistic. The good doctor was enjoyable for a while but then it lost its appeal. Would love to find more shows similar to these.

Report Post Tip

Iunno I heard someone say once maybe you should like all watch Cowboy Bebop because well, that should be obvious. 

Report Post Tip

I guess it can fall into the "mini series" category and "true crime documentary" category. I'm talking about...

"Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel".

After all these years it still creeps me out about what may or may not have happened Elisa Lam and this "docuseries" just further adds to all the theories I and so many others have come up with over the years. It's totally fascinating in a morbid way.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Need some TV recommendations!

If it's not been clear from my posts here.. I've been binge watching like hell..

Just started watching Euphoria.

Sex, drugs and some kinda phuacked story lines. Very much aimed at the "coming of age" gen z type audience...

Report Post Tip
Lately I just saw how to get away with a murder, it was fun, and lucifer too, both of them I didn't intend to watch them but I just watch parts of them and kept watching to the end.
Report Post Tip

Absolutely in love with The Expanse - an Amazon Prime show so beloved by Jeff Bezos himself that when it was originally cancelled he bought the show so it could be finished. 

The show is set in a future where humanity has managed to colonize Mars even further in our solar system.

If you'd like to read a quick synopsis of season one I'll quote one I liked from IMDB:

Two hundred years in the future, in a fully colonized solar system, police detective Josephus Miller (Thomas Jane), who was born in the asteroid belt, is given the assignment to find a missing young woman; Julie Mao (Florence Faivre). Meanwhile, James Holden (Steven Strait), the first officer of an ice freighter, is witness to an unprovoked attack upon the ship, by craft believed to be from Mars (MCRN Federation). As news of the attack spreads throughout the system, the incident's flow-on threatens to destabilize already tenuous relations between Earth, Mars and The Belt. Far away from the struggles in deep space, on Earth, Chrisjen Avasarala (Shohreh Aghdashloo), a powerful United Nations executive and diplomat, works to prevent war between Earth and Mars by any means. Soon, the 3 find out the missing woman and the ice freighter's fate are part of a vast covert conspiracy which threatens all humanity.

If you're more of a reader you're in luck, the books are even better(not something I ever thought I'd say) and go beyond where the show is planning to finish at.

Report Post Tip
I recently started watching Yellowstone and A Discovery of Witches. Both are very good. I'm anxiously waiting for Outlander to return too.
Report Post Tip

I was a huge fan back when Hannibal was still going, the one with Mads Mikkelsen. Really sad that they didn't give it a new season! I always found the cooking scenes the best - they make it look so amazing. Sort of like the opposite of the Dexter intro

I feel like I'm in sort of a limbo right now because I have no shows to watch.  Nothing currently appeals to me.  I used to get into Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Dexter, Breaking Bad, and Walking Dead back when it was still good.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL