Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 06:31:48
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

I have Netflix and watched all seasons  of the Supernatural.  rate it a 10  nice cars and actors  ,a must see.

Report Post Tip

If you guys haven't yet check out "The Boys" it's an awesome series on Amazon, It's about an alter world of super heroes and how they are actually corrupt behind closed doors but look the good guys to the public, I'm on season 2 and I'm hooked.

Report Post Tip

I have been watching suiet and that is a great series, but also wandaVision that i like very much

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Currently watching Better Call Saul. Really interesting to see how things materials into the Breaking Bad series
Report Post Tip

Favoutire of all time is The Wire and Sopranos! Currently watching Wayne which is pretty funny.

Report Post Tip

Barry on HBO is probably the funniest show I've seen on TV. I recommended it to everyone.

Report Post Tip
Having recently watched it, zero zero zero was amazing, great show. It reminded me a little of Narcos but with so much more. Really how there is a season 2 but it seems unlikely.
Report Post Tip

Brooklyn 99 is great if you-re looking for easy comedy. The series doesn't take itself too seriously and the characters are quite lovely. It has a lot of stereotypes but it plays along with them very well.

Report Post Tip

If you enjoy fun shows or need a good background show I'd suggest you watch Psych. Its like the mentalist except funny and it doesn't take its self so serious. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite Television show would be all of ncsi 

Report Post Tip
Maybe Curb, cause, well, that shit is the bomb... but to be honest I have no clue.
Report Post Tip
Been watching this show called Raised By Wolves.. must say it is pretty good this far and I am barely 5 episodes in. Travis Flimmel is one of the main actors, he's been a favorite since vikings.
Report Post Tip

Really loved The Sopranos when it was first aired, waiting a week for each episode, everyone talking about it at work the next day.

I've watched repeats many times, but I have never watched the final episode. I was abroad on a work trip when it first aired so I had recorded it, but I picked up some spoilers online when I got home and have never been able to bring myself to watch it. I had a series link on Sky when it was repeated a year or two ago and still have the final episode that I can neither bring myself to watch or delete!

Report Post Tip

the 90s spider-man series, breaking bad. Game of thrones(the first 5 seasons, after that it went to shiet) stranger things, 11/22/63, friends, the 4400, the left overs, the expanse, Seinfeld , the sopranos,  it's always sunny in Philadelphia, Serial killer files, brooklyn 99, Firefly , lord of the rings, the walking dead(the older episodes the new ones sucks), Stargate SG1 , Chernobyl, 1922, IT are the big ones I like there are others though.

Another lockdown week.. another new tv series.

Last Chance U - Basketball just come out on Netflix.

Same style as the football ones.. early days but looks good. 

burn notice is an old favprite of mine, i loved the action and the story line.

the cast and characters in the show were also very solid and te sound track wasnt bad ether.

Report Post Tip

Netflix was playing Emerald City a few months back and it was a good spin on Wizard of Oz, made for older audiences

Report Post Tip

After years of only seeing bits and pieces of it, about a year ago I finally binge watched Brooklyn 99. When I saw it before, when friends would watch it, I’d get some giggles,  it didn’t really see the appeal. When I finally started binge watching it, there were times I’d laugh out loud for minutes. The cast just had a chemistry that made things funny when it shouldn’t be. It’s become my favorite show and any time I need something to watch, it’s my go to. 

Report Post Tip

I loved Chicago PD and Fire. Now onto Chicago MED! YESSSS

Report Post Tip

Game of Thrones is the best show ever. 

Everything about it just clicks. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL