Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:40:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

Alright im adding another one to the list and it just so happens im watching it while i type this.

If you have HBO watch Eastbound and Down.  Ive never laughed so much in my life.  If you like movies like superbad, pine apple express, this is the end, and the interview you will love this.

Danny McBride is the main character...i think will ferrel is one of the producers...fucking hilarious 

Report Post Tip

I’m a pretty big fan of I almost got away with it I learn from other’s mistakes n takes notes on what I could do better to get away from it if nesseary 

Report Post Tip

My favourite series' ever are Hawai'i Five-0 and Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but I like several other crime / police shows such as Chicago PD and CSI. I haven't watched The Mandalorian but from what I've seen I think I'd like it. 

Report Post Tip

I think I've seen every episode of Seinfeld ever made, dozens of times over. It just never stops being funny to me, even when I know all the lines. 

Report Post Tip

Breaking bad was very well done. I'm watching it all over again. I heard "Ozark" was very good as well, but I saw 3 episodes already and I didnt find it very interesting. Anyone seen it? Should I keep going and see if its good? I'd really like some input on this. I like really dark and twisted shit, so, if someone has a suggestion for something like that in a tv show, please let me know. I'm ready to see something that blows my mind.

Report Post Tip

I don’t know if It’s a Sin is available outside of the UK, but if you can find somewhere to stream it, I can highly recommend it. It’s pretty powerful stuff, about being gay in the 80s and about the problems surrounding homophobia and AIDS. Well worth a watch if you can.

Report Post Tip

my favorite anime show is probably overlord, my favorite non anime show is probably burn notice or celebrity deathmatch.

Report Post Tip

I think one of my favorite TV shows wasas it showed the reality of prison and also it had very many talented actors that later went on to star another HBO shows

Report Post Tip

There have been some very good mini-series over the years. In the UK I've enjoyed "Line of Duty." Looking forward to series 6 which is starting soon.

My favourite of all time though has to be the one and only Sopranos. RIP Jimmy Gandolfini.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Less Than Kind

I grew up watching the series with my mother and older sisters. Every morning before school, and every evening while having dinner, we never missed a single episode. Jesse Camacho and the rest of the gang really put on an amazing show!

Report Post Tip

A long time ago, I watched the first season of American Horror Story and quite enjoyed it. However, when it went into the next season and it was the same actors/actresses playing different roles, it totally threw me off and I just couldn't get into the second season. I think it was because I'd kinda wilfully committed to the characters from the first season and wasn't aware that the same individuals would be playing entirely different characters the next season.

Anyway, after some time thinking about it, I decided to give American Horror Story another go, knowing that the characters change every season but essentially, some of the actors do not. Now, I love the show and am really enjoying it. I'm onto Season 6 (Roanoke) at the moment :)

Report Post Tip

Just finished The Legends of Monkey (australian series, 2 seasons) with Netflix. Good character fun there.

Looking to watch Jett. I heard it's good

Report Post Tip

I checked out "Queens Gambit" because someone suggested it. I was not disappointed, if fact, it was well written and well acted. I'm not quite sure if it was based off a true story or not, but it was well worth the watch. I love everything about the game of chess. Movies, tv shows, webcasts and of course playing. My grandfather taught me when I was a kid and tbh I'm kind of addicted to it. If you love chess, watch this show!

Report Post Tip

Got into Search Party fairly recently as it's on HBO and hoooooly shit is it a weird show.  Halfway between thriller and dark comedy.  Keeps you guessing and it's hard to put down.

Report Post Tip

I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite but it’s my favorite out of what is new that I’m currently watching. Your Honor. It’s so good. Heisenberg joined witness protection and turned his life around and became a judge. 

Report Post Tip
I love Outlander and SOA, can watch them over and over. I've also recently started watching Yellowstone, which is fantastic.
Report Post Tip

I think The Office (US) is a really good series. Not as nuanced as some other shows mentioned here, but that's not necessary for comedies. Lack of laugh track is a big plus

Report Post Tip

It's very hard there so many, I like Castle, Warehouse 13, a town called eureka, raising hope i also enjoy death in paradise, big bang theory and only fools and horses. but trying to choose a favourite is much harder

Report Post Tip

The Good Place is an extremely funny comedy show. Kristen Bell acts wonderfully well and so does the guy who plays Chidi. Him trying to teach ethics and morals and failing miserably is hilarious. It doesnt have too many seasons so you can watch it in a few days or a week.

Report Post Tip

My favorite T.V. Series is Futurama. I loved every bit of it, except for a couple of the "Movie" episodes. Unlike most, I don't want to them to bring the show back. I personally loved the way they ended the series this time around.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL