Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:43:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

Are you still watching Outlander, Hugh? I keep wanting to get watching it again but have been so busy with all the holiday stuff. Another great show that I'm hooked on is a reality show called Curse of Oak Island about a two hundred year old treasure buried on a small island in Nova Scotia, Canada. Then of course, Vikings starts season six tonight!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’ve just finished a BBC miniseries called Industry which was pretty decent.

Haven’t worked in investment banking but a couple of my friends have and they said they captured quite well what it’s like working in it.

It’s sort of has like a Skins vibe to it for those that have seen that show...
Report Post Tip

Got into better call saul recently, very good as expected.   Different than breaking bad but definitely adds a bit of context to that show as well which is cool.

Report Post Tip

If anyone is interested in sports the Pat Mcafee show on youtube and SirisXM, is very good or if you like social shows Survivor is another good one it's been out forever like 43 years.

Report Post Tip

Killing Eve.

I know it took me a while to get around to watching it but now that I finally have, I cannot recommend this show enough. Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer, especially, are just brilliant. We all need a Villanelle in our lives.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I remember watching this show called Firefly staring Nathan Fillion, the guy who plays Castle. It was a sci fi show about him flying around in outer space like Han Solo. I found it quiet interesting but then they cancelled that show after one season I believe. Its a good watch if you enjoy stuff similar to Star Wars.

Report Post Tip
I’ve been watching a new one called Big Sky. Really good so far! Plus Katheryn Winnick from Vikings is in it, so that’s a plus!
Report Post Tip

I really enjoyed queens gambit recently. You don't need to know about chess to enjoy it. The latest season of Fargo was also pretty good if you want to give it a watch. 

Report Post Tip

The Morning Show, I think it's on Apple+. Jennifer Aniston,  Reese Witherspoon, and Steve Carell, just wow, it's not at all what I expected it to be.

I often forget how versatile Steve Carell really is. Mind-blowing performance, can't wait for season 2 to be released!

Report Post Tip

So I actually turned on a series on Netflix one night.. I thought that it sounded like something I would fall asleep to. Unfortunately Bridgerton was anything but boring. I stayed up all night to watch the entire series. After each episode, I just had to know what happened next. Who would do what? What would happen?

So yeah, I do not recommend that show if you plan to go to sleep. It did not work out for me very well.

And now I bought the book at WalMart.

Report Post Tip

Just finished watching Bridgeton on Netflix.  It was pretty fun and loved the modern music for such an old setting.

There was some eye candy in there (that always helps!) and i guessed the "who was it" about 3 episodes in.  

Anyone else out there watched it? What did you think? Series 2 maybe? Fingers crossed...

Report Post Tip
I've just started watching travellers, it's about a team going back in time to stop certain events happening (I think ) seems pretty decent only couple episodes in but im liking it. If it's rubbish someone stop me now 🤪
Report Post Tip

this days I`m watching "the vampire diaries" and "the originals" on netflix and "the mandalorian" on Disney+

Report Post Tip
I’m midway through ‘The Serpent’ right now. It was a bit of a slow burner at first but it’s really gripped me now. Plus the Mrs likes it which is a bonus and a good way to get to view the whole series.

I’ve just finished Roadkill. Excellent. About a loveable but dodgy Tory politician in the Uk. Really worth a watch.
Report Post Tip
Currently watching godfather of Harlem, which so far has been really good! Ones I would recommend would definitely be the sopranos, the wire, oz! there was also a limited series I watched recently on sky premier ( I think it was ) called ‘the night of’ which was really good as well
Report Post Tip
Where is Godfather of Harlem on fugazi?

Needing a new show to watch for when I finish the new season of Cobra Kai.
Report Post Tip

Just started watching Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. Might be late to the party, but it's pretty good so far. Even if you don't really like Jack Ryan stuff, it's pretty good.

Report Post Tip

While I was on vacation, I took a trip back to memory lane with The Wire. I've never seen the sopranos or board walk empire, or similar shows, but I've always thought the wire was the GOAT. I rated it slightly higher than GoT pre season 8.

It's such a fantastic show, even for its age. It has so many good character developments and a great story + many plot twists. Definitely worth watching.

I've wanted to watch the sopranos, but its so long lol

Report Post Tip

Avocato you must try and give Sopranos a chance, the series is fantastic, it's so good watching the family and the charecters develop as the series goes on, you always want the bad guy to win 

Report Post Tip

I watched the series Manifest and that triggered me to make my character here as one of the characters in that series.

My story in the streets is based on this series. Maybe worth to watch. I did like it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL