Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 18:03:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

Oh man, this took me down a fun trip trying to think of my favorite series of all time.  I think it would have to be Silicon Valley.  Being in technology it really connected with me and was absolutely hilarious.

Report Post Tip

Well i was watching Flash on netflix then got turned onto Arrow due to a DC universe Crossover during one of the episodes. Been binge watching it ever since. Hopefully i dont run out of things to binge cause im rather enjoying a vacation from my PS4.

Report Post Tip

I just finished watching Suburra for the second time. Hosted by Netflix, a series that follows three young adults trying to make a name for themselves, through desire or circumstances. It's fairly believable, hints at the mafia and is doing fantastic on some of the visual shots. Pair that with some absolute gorgeous sound tracks and you're in for an enjoyable ride.

Report Post Tip
The boys and billions are the best shows I have watched and kept up with lately. I highly recommend them.

I am in the middle of rewatching dexter. Trying to get ready for the restart with the original director of the first couple seasons of dexter. I cannot wait to see those.
Report Post Tip
We are currently watching Homeland and it’s all I can think about. I was never interested in it when it first came out but now I can’t get enough of it. Even with Clare Danes’ mad eyes all the way through it.

Loving it so far... hopefully it ends as well as it starts.
Report Post Tip
Soooo it looks like I am going to be binge watching alot of shows over the summer due to this thread lol!
Report Post Tip

I just finished Queens Gambit on Netflix. Was a miniseries. It was really good. Based on a book I guess. 

Report Post Tip

I’d have to go with Game of thrones, although there are new shows I enjoy like The Boys and Mandalorian, nothing touches me quite like game of thrones did. 

Report Post Tip

I was a big fan of Breaking Bad. It was a well thought out written script, great actors, and the violence was top notch. Overall still one of my favorites. I have watched it through about 3 times, lol.

Report Post Tip

The Mandalorian has being excellent this season. I enjoyed the first season but it has reached new heights in season 2. I would highly recommend giving it a watch even if the Star Wars movies weren't your thing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
So I’ve been watching lethal weapon to kill the time away. I’m always down to watch some new shows just to try something different.

Mainly watch crime related shows so any other suggestions is being taken into consideration.
Report Post Tip

I actually just started watching How I Met Your Mother, special thanks to LuBu for repeatedly telling me to watch it.

It's rather funny, one of the more funny shows I've watched in a good while now.

Report Post Tip

How about some classics? The A Team, The Equalizer, LA Law, V the Mini Series and V the series. Fantastic shows that you just don't see anymore

Report Post Tip

Started watching the Outlander. Seems like a great show. A bit of sci-fi, drama, romance, action and adventure. Adopted from the books and takes place in the 17th century Scotland -- I greatly enjoyed the first season. Thanks Karizma for recommending it to me. 

Report Post Tip

I like the HBO show called the wire.  it was a very good miniseries.  

Report Post Tip

If I could only watch one show period. I would have to pick Big Brother. It's not on now unfortunately. It's only on late summer so I have a while to wait for it to come back.

Report Post Tip

Awww just finished watching the last episode of Vikings. Without revealing any spoilers, it was a very confusing episode. I heard that there will be one final season. From the outcome of this last eiposode, I have no idea what to expect.

You're welcome Hugh! I'm going to re-watch Outlander next!! :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

There are just so many. Lol. 

I like intellectual crime stuff and supernatural stuff. I’m not really ‘up’ on a lot of new shows, because we don’t currently have ANY tv/subs AT ALL. But I could watch Bones, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, and Ghost Whisperer like a million times over and STILL never get tired of it. Lol. 

The Witcher was great, I’m really looking forward to season 2, and hoping they’ll put more play on Geralt’s physical disabilities... because I think that the show as it is has a GREAT platform for representing that well. High seas was AWESOME. Can’t wait for another season, as well. And def Looking forward to starting Enola Holmes when I get Netflix back. *shrug*

Report Post Tip

The Sopranos. I legit binge watch the series at least once a year.

After that Breaking Bad. Both shows were so well written and the acting was just impeccable from start to finish.  I do occasionally watch TWD. But as of late, I can't be bothered. However, I am surprised how good first season of Mandalorian is and what I've seen from the second season so far aint bad either. Not in the same convo as Breaking or Sopranos but still a fun watch. (maybe just biased bc I like Star Wars growing up.)

Report Post Tip

I don't really have an absolute favorite, just whatever I'm currently binging. Right now that is NCIS and I'm half way through season 17!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL