Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 13:46:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27
There was an old 1985 mini series that I absolutely adore. It is called North and South. It is historical fiction set during the American Civil War era. I highly recommend it!
Report Post Tip
I just finished watching The Boys on amazon prime and I thought that was brilliant. I’d recommend it to anyone!
Report Post Tip

anyone here like bigbangtheory? 
leonard and sheldon is the best for comedy 

Report Post Tip
Recently I really enjoyed watching Ozark. I just finished watching the most recent season of Shameless.....that show is just freaking hilarious. If I go old school, my favorite would have to be Cheers.
Report Post Tip

I also love and have a thing for Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad.

But my favorite show when I was a kid was Scooby-Doo. I have a clear memory of when I came home from school and my mom was making dinner and Scooby-Doo was on.. I just had to have a tomato with salt.. Now I can't watch Scooby-Doo without eating a tomato and salt xD

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I like comedies/mystery type shows, I loved Psych, The Office, Parks and Rec was alright, Monk, The Mandalorian and I've watched crime shows like Blue Bloods, Person of Interest etc.

Report Post Tip
I have been watching this show called Altered Carbon, I think it's pretty good if you are into Sci-Fi you should check it out. I heard the first season is better then the second and there's only two (Netflix) they canceled it for some reason
Report Post Tip
I was always a big fan of that show Cheers. It was before my time and I have no idea why I like it so much. If I could recreate that bar at my house, I would do it in a heartbeat. Great theme song too.
Report Post Tip
Thinking back on it, I forgot one of my all time favorite shows Burn Notice. I was doing laundry today when I started remembering one of the scenes where Micheal pretended to be the Devil and was able to produce havoc with just a snap of his fingers, all thanks to his wonderful friends Sam Axe, and Fiona. I need to go rewatch this show again.
Report Post Tip
Some good shows out there The Boys and Ozarks top tier English but there's some great foreign language... Dark and The rain are amazing too.... but once a year I have to watch scrubs in its entirety classic show.
Report Post Tip

Just this past week I started watching Vikings again. I had last stopped watching part way through season 5. I forgot how much I love this show! I will be so sad when I'm done with it and will need to find something else to watch. I don't have Netflix unfortunately.

Report Post Tip

at the moment I don't really watch tv shows or things, but I just watched never back down series and the were very awesome, I really loved them, and if someone know any similar movies please let me know :D

Report Post Tip

Love the old hit Sanford and Son,, old fred just makes me laugh, along with Arcie Bunkers,   2 great sitcoms.

Report Post Tip

I love watching the old repeats of the soaps like EastEnders and such 

Report Post Tip
Started watching Money Heist, got hooked right away and binge watched it in a couple days. Now patiently waiting for the last part to come out.
Report Post Tip
I kind of ran out of things to watch on netflix/prime. I had never watched house and to be fair after the 1st episode I wasn’t convinced. Now I’m nearly at the end of season one and I’m hooked. It had definitely surprised me and High Laurie plays an absolute blinder.
Report Post Tip

I was told that Supernatural is a fun show, not my kind of show but that I'd like the humour and Dean.
So now I'm contemplating whether I should or not. I've seen clips and highlights on youtube but so far not a single episode.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I've been watching this show/dark comedy called Corporate lately that captures corporate environments and offices to a degree where it's almost *too* on the money. Extremely funny but anyone who has ever worked for a shitty company in an office capacity will relate right away.
Report Post Tip

I've definitely got to say my main favorite, has always been Criminal Minds. I loved the team dynamic. And Garcia was always the best since I originally came from an IT background.

Lucifer is a great series too! And also one of my favorites.

And of course, Supernatural. XD Sad that two of them are done for sure. :(

Report Post Tip

so many to choose from over the years.

I suppose an old classic from this side of the pond would be 'only fools and horses' which was quite brilliant.

I've always loved parks and recreation too

for more serious stuff I've just finished the Queens Gambit which was quite superb.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL