Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 23:32:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

The Wire and Band Of Brothers have to top any list I'm afraid

Some very close ones there after with GoT - except for the last season, Breaking Bad etc.

Report Post Tip

Honestly too many good shows out there to nail down one favorite: Watched shows like Empire, Altered Carbon, Elite, S.W.A.T, Chicago PD, Fire and Med, American Dad, Family Guy, and Simpsons of course. Along with Power and Dexter.

Report Post Tip

I watched, "The Queens Gambit" on Netflix. It was pretty awesome actually! Highly recommend.

Report Post Tip

I actually have a new favorite TV-show. It has been on for many seasons, and I started to watch it before, but it's now that I truly started to like it and binge it.. Supernatural!

I mean.. C'mon.. Dean.. The funniest guy in the show. I've just started season three, but damn I like it so much. 

Report Post Tip
The Wire, GoT, Sopranos, Lost, Breaking bad are probably my top 5. Dexter was also a good one too. Have watched all multiple times and most are better the second or third time thru.
Report Post Tip

Dexter is a good show to watch up in till a certain point then it just blahh. Another good show to watch would be Arrow it did good even the ending was a good ending unlike some shows that get ruined by the ending

Report Post Tip

This new show on Netflix "The 3%" was really good for the first season so far... Getting a little weirder in season 2 but def worth the watch/adventure. A good season 1 is worth it alone.

Report Post Tip

I really liked the mini series 11.22.63. It's based on a book by Stephen King, at first it was a little weird to me, but I kept watching and I didn't regret it. It's something I will re watch in a few months for sure. Only 10 episodes unless my memory serves me wrong.

Report Post Tip

omg lost, breaking bad, sopranos, Seinfeld, game of thrones.

comedies...trailer park boys, always sunny, vice principles, east bound and down... super bad one of my all time favorite comedy movies

Report Post Tip

I have just started watching SH on Netflix, after delaying it for a long time, and contrary to my expectations it is not a bad one. I did enjoyed 2 episodes  that i have watched so far.

Report Post Tip

I think my favorite TV show at the moment is The Mandolorian. I grew up watching star wars, but there something about the show that makes it seem so much better than the movies. In my opinion at least.

Report Post Tip

The Simpsons, The Sopranos, Band of Brothers, The Office are some of my top favorites.

The Simpsons is a regular on the back ground TV rotation... 30 years worth takes awhile to get through.

Report Post Tip
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is a all time classic, I love watching it and rewatching time and time again! Will Smith such a great actor in that role. Shame about the uncle passed away somewhat recent.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I just finished House Of Cards, was a great show! But some of my all time favorites would have to be: The Sopranos, Band Of Brothers, Mad Men, Shark Tank, just to name a few.

Report Post Tip

The Mandaorian is really good, although I have not seen the new season yet. I loved comedies like The Office and Community. Those types of TV shows I really enjoy.

Report Post Tip

Watced all 15  seasons Of Supernatural  and was very pleased watching it,,,2-thumbs up    go netfkix

Report Post Tip

There's a Brazilian show called 3% (I think I've raved about it before on a similar but different thread) and it's about a dystopian future where 3% live in a paradise while the rest live in extreme poverty (no water, electricity, eating rats, etc). At 20 years old, members of the 97% is given a chance to join the 3% by passing The Process, which is a series of mental and physical challenges. It gets pretty dark from there, and the next seasons revolve around how the bigger problem isn't passing the process but dismantling the whole crooked system.

Enjoy my comrades.

Report Post Tip

I'm waiting for the new episodes of Lucifer to be released. Its a pretty funny show, especially the earlier seasons. Tom Ellis does a great job as Lucifer. It's not as great as Castle but if you enjoyed Castle, you should watch this one.

Report Post Tip

Going to have to go with;

Friends

Red Dwarf

Only Fools and Horses

Criminal Minds

Report Post Tip

Just finished watching Trial 4 on Netflix.

Find these kinds of shows super interesting but also super worrying just in terms of the level of corruptness that plagues institutes such as the police. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL