Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 09:42:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27
I actually re watched the sopranos during lockdown. I forgot just how great that show was.

Loved game of thrones... hated the ending... so rushed when there was no need to.
Report Post Tip
Lucifer, 2 broke girls, big bang theory, blacklist,under the dome
Report Post Tip

Lucifer rn is real good on netflix rn. Also the Blacklist cant wait for the new season to hit air.

Report Post Tip

Been watching The Crown lately. Really great show on Netflix.

Report Post Tip
I just finished up the last season of Shameless. I’ve also been watching Breaking Bad, but have kind of lost interest around season 4. Ozark was very good. Last 5 seconds of the latest season.....OMG!!!!!!
Report Post Tip

The IT crowd has to be up there with one of my favourite series ever. But more recently, Stranger Things, The Punisher, Wallander, Unforgotten, Peaky Blinders, Line Of Duty, Whitechapel and so many more.

Report Post Tip

An excellent limited series (7 hour-long episodes) on Netflix is The Queen's Gambit. I guess it's trending at No. 2 with good reason!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've been watching Person of Interest episodes that we have on DVD, such a good show! And it's aged surprisingly well, too. 

Report Post Tip

That retro Star Trek hits pretty hard though.. Next gen? DS9?

Report Post Tip

+1 on Queen's Gambit. It was a fun show despite having a boring-sounding premise revolving around chess. I'm now watching Deadly Class, bad acting and trashy storyline but it kinda reminds me of Gossip Girl but with murder so I'm continuing with it anyway.

My all-time favorite show will probably have to be either The Good Place or Sta Clarita Diet... or Gossip Girl.

Probably a terrible person for this. But I recently started watching The Simpsons. Pretty damn good.

Report Post Tip

Game of thrones, breaking bad, something like that. Most of the usual stuff, the miles morales spiderman series, stranger things, 11/22/63, friends, the 4400, the left overs, the expanse, Seinfeld , the sopranos, the community, it's always sunny in Philadelphia, Serial killer files, brooklyn 99, Firefly , lord of the rings, the walking dead, Stargate SG1 , Chernobyl, 1922, IT, This are the big ones I like there are others though

Report Post Tip
I love some of the old British comedies like Yes Prime Minister, Blackadder, A Bit of Fry and Laurie. More recently, Person of Interest was a really, really underrated show in my opinion. Brooklyn Nine Nine is one of my favourite comedies, as is Rick and Morty. Peaky Blinders is one on the more serious side of things. I'm sure there are more but these are off the top of my head.
Report Post Tip

I just started to watch a recent series named Poldark.

Of course there is the usual drama and romance themes, but for me the aspects of plotting, maneuvering in a society against you and your liberal ideas are really interesting for me. Often times people who fought in brutal pointless wars come back very bitter. Not looking to improve social wellbeing for all and fight a massive rigid society in the process of that.

I fully recommend it, and it's 5 seasons, so a lot to go for me (and you)

Dexter till this day is one of my favorite shows to watch. I can literally watch it over and over. Kinda sad at the way it ended but super excited for the 10 episode thing they are doing. Dexter is def in my top 5 shows ever

Report Post Tip

I just finished binge watching this show called Bad Blood. It's a mafia style show based in Canada (Montreal). I thought it was actually pretty good, it's an easy watch for all you people that like mafia things :p

Report Post Tip

Has to be the I.t crowd, absolutely timeless and the comedy timing and delivery is so perfect

Report Post Tip

Been a while since I've really watched any type of tv, but breaking bad has always stuck with me. Been ages since I've seen it though, probably worth giving it another watch sometime. 

Report Post Tip

Fleabag is a good show to check as well -- twelve episodes in total, it is both comedic and serious at times. Lots of fourth wall breaking that makes you feel like you are part of the 'story'. I recommend it if you are looking for a new, not so long, tv show to watch.

Report Post Tip
There have been some great TV shows I've watched over the years, but I believe Monk would have to be my favorite as for the past. As for the present and only because it's still going, I religiously watch NCIS, and it's spin offs, but the show feels like it's in a decline now or it just might be because they rushed the season with covid.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL