Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:27:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27
Currently, Billions the best show on TV. They were caught filming during Covid and had to stop though. I hope it comes back shortly.

For digital subscriptions I have to say that The Boys is a great series to binge. GREAT.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Currently binging 3 series that crossover: Chicago Fire, Chicago PD and Chicago Med.

smooth show easy to watch, nice story line but within each episode theres it own story so no need to follow at 100% but it makes it so much better when followed properly.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i love the tv show Supernatural after 15 seasons i very sad to see it end how will i get my sam and dean fix oh the irony but i guess all good things come to an end  

Report Post Tip

The simpsons used to be my go to series, I used to watch quite a lot of shows and series when I was younger nad had more time. Nowadays it's mostly family guy, American dad, Rick and Morty, old reruns of Archer and what ever else I find on Adult Swim.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

A long time favourite show, which I'm currently re-watching is called "Waking the Dead". It's a British crime drama series, produced by the BBC, that focuses on a fictional London based Cold Case unit of CID officers, a psychological profiler and a forensic scientist. It ran for 9 seasons so I've got plenty of episodes to get me through the day/night especially when each story is split into two hour-long episodes.

We had a good ten years or so with a number of great series on tv.  The Sopranos was the first big one.  Then Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Dexter, and probably a couple others I'm forgetting.  Now there are so many platforms it's hard to keep up with all the different popular shows.

Report Post Tip
You're very correct pisceslacariot, there are simply so many platforms now.

I've tried to watch the walking dead a few times now, each time get bored and give up.

Right now I'm watching star trek on Netflix. Didn't expect to like it as I didn't like the original, but it's actually really good.
Report Post Tip

My all time favorite show is of course Game of thrones, even with the crap rushed ending the other seasons and the basic story/history had me hooked and obsessed on some weirdo psycho level. 

Current would have to be The Boys, but I’m also very much into a couple other currently airing shows like Umbrella Academy and of course the Mandalorian aka The Baby Yoda show aka My Happy hour. 

Report Post Tip

The Last Dance is a good recent docuseries if you are interested in the NBA or Michael Jordan

Report Post Tip

Recently just started watching Gotham on Netflix and surprisingly, it has me hooked, never really been a fan of the DC or Marvel comics or shows, so this is a pleasant surprise and hopefully gets me somewhat invested to continue going through with the franchise :)

Report Post Tip
I love the classic 90’s TV sitcoms, but recently I loved shows like breaking bad, SOA, GOT (wish the end was better)
Report Post Tip
Currently re watching the wire, it’s such a raw and real showcase of what drug dealing and living in deprived area is like.
With the dirty cops and the navigation of politics within the police force and justice system. I would recommend anyone to watch it, it’s not like cliff hanger each episode like you get with GOT, but relatable characters and a real story
Report Post Tip
Past: Dexter, How To Get Away With Murder, Schitts Creek

Present: Fargo, American Horror Story, The Challenge , The Handmaids Tale, You

There's so many it's hard to choose!
Report Post Tip

I just finished watching a short italian series based on the real story of the first civilian that became a mafia infiltrate (just based on, some things about it are fictional). The title, translating it is "The watches of the devil", as the mafia boss rewarded him with a expensive watch for every job.

Report Post Tip

Favorite series are Game of Thrones (excluding the last season), Peaky Blinders, Umbrella Academy, Big Mouth, Breaking Bad, The Last Kingdom. Those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. 

Report Post Tip

Generation Kill is a great mini-series that I recommend those who loved Band of Brothers to watch. The good, the bad and the ugly -- it is a great miniseries to watch, produced by HBO -- follows the real life story of an embedded journalist to a recon company during the invasion of Iraq. 

Report Post Tip

I very much like watching Curse of oak Island and eating snacks, It beats watching all the doom and gloom of  the daily new coverage, which will make a person crazy if you watch it too much.... It is Poison to the mind! 

Its not really manly or something you can go tell your homies about, but I really like Grey's Anatomy. It's cute, its sad, its exciting, its thrilling. It's everything you want. It just so happens to be in a genre you usually don't go tell your manly friends about. Lol

Report Post Tip

Well I'm uh a fan of quite a few shows but right now I've been rewatching Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure...it's a good show honestly

Report Post Tip

Well couldn't help but also Shameless here, both the UK original and the US Adaption, both are great and have their own little version which always brings new life to the series as a whole. Still watching both, safe to say, that I'll enjoy watching both!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL