Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:18:02
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

My fav show is leverage.

Report Post Tip
One of my favorite tv shows is Money Heist/La Casa de Papel. It is one of the most compelling shows I've ever watched. It starts as a crazy elaborate heist and just gets more complicated, as any good thriller does. Each main character is so interesting and perfectly casted. As for limited series, one I would shout out is Godless. It's your classic western series, but very well done. I wish it wasn't a miniseries, but it had a satisfying conclusion, which you don't always get.
Report Post Tip

I'm watching disasters at sea currently.    Each episode depicts a ship that sunk or was pretty much close to sinking and what the crew/passengers had to do.    Surprised how many of these happened that I never heard about.

Report Post Tip
Dexter, the killer with a "code". I've enjoyed both the TV show and books.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm rewatching The Americans; I'd seen the first couple seasons before, but not the later ones. Great writing, great acting, and I'm enjoying it even more on the second go-round. Curious to see if they keep it up in later seasons. 

Report Post Tip

Can't say it's a favorite, but just stumbled into Giri/Haji on Netflix and it seems really solid. It's about Yakuza.
Previously found out Top Boy and it is really good. A recommendation for me.

Report Post Tip

At this moment I am almost at the end of the already brought out episodes of the Blacklist.

Its a good series, only I think they have to make this season the last one. I dont know if they do, but I will see.

Report Post Tip

Sorry, Katherine, right now I'm on season 4 episode 5 of the Vampire Diaries.  Just to get a better handle on how to converse with you, haha!

Report Post Tip

I've started watching Grey's Anatomy and am really enjoying it mostly because of the drama and less of the medical stuff. My friend told me that New Amsterdam was a better medical drama though but I can't be assed to watch that right now, will update when I do!

Hi from Italy, i like Werriors and the blacklist

Report Post Tip

I am living Vikings at the moment although I am half way through the final season now

Report Post Tip

The new series of Line of Duty started in the UK last week. If you can find it somewhere it's superb! About a police anti-corruption unit. Very well written, great acting, twists upon twists upon twists. Totally addictive

Report Post Tip

Line of Duty. A superb show that I got into late, was able to binge watch the first load of series and am now devastated I can only watch one a week.

Report Post Tip

I have been watching Orphan Black recently - great acting and worth a watch if you get the time...

Report Post Tip

I watched it on Netflix and I'm on to series 5 already.  Has anyone else watched it? Let me know ;)

Report Post Tip
Line of Duty crew checking in.

DEFINITELY need to watch from the start though (season 1.)

Just trying to remember what happened in last season so I’m up to date before watching new series.
Report Post Tip
I just started watching how I met your mother again and my god I forgot how good this show is. It’s just simply fantastic.
Right now I'm watching american gods but I love titans and doom patrol and also falcon and the winter soldier is awesome right now.im open to any good show suggestions.
Report Post Tip
Recently I watched the 2 seasons of snowpiercer. It really seemed quite a rigid series which followed a narrow storyline with the usual plot twists. But in the second season it really got more depth and it grabbed me so much. Cannot wait for the 3rd season
Report Post Tip

Think one of my favorite TV shows was Supernatural. Its weird to think that it is no longer around for it running so long. As for a miniseries Harper's Island was a pretty wicked one if you like horror/mystery. By the end I was baffled to find out who the killer actually was. If you like fantasy an older Miniseries the 10th kingdom is really good. It has a fun spin on classic fairytales mixed with 'modern' elements.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL