Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 18:37:59
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

The only thing i have any real interest in at the moment, i don't know much about.   It is called of us are dead, as i like the zombie sub-genre of horror, and find the S.E. Asian countries do some of it really well with more of an affect.   I am just worried will end up derivative of high school of the dead.

Report Post Tip

Having not watched essentially any of the TV shows I should have watched, I can thankfully say I completed each episode of Big Bang Theory and used to watch SpongeBob a lot in my childhood and early teens.

Report Post Tip

I like the tv show Turn it was about a man from a small town in Massachusetts that becomes a spy for George Washington.  While his father supports the Crown along with his wife.  Yet he is also in love with another woman that also helps him spy on the English Army movements and how they came up with invisible ink, code names, delivery methods, and how they had to become other people.   

Report Post Tip
Big anime fan, currently watching Demon slayer and finishing Attack on titan. Also love me some it's always sunny in Philadelphia or The Office.
Report Post Tip
If you are talking anime some datta ken or overlord or maybe even log horizon.
Report Post Tip

I am a Discovery Channel guy.   Gold Rush, Moonshiners, etc.  just pure fun and entertainment from thes guys on these shows.  Why wouldn't you just love seeing how to make your own alcohol.  Just everything about it is good.

Report Post Tip
I don't see How To With John Wilson on HBO get talked about much anywhere but I have really enjoyed the two short seasons so far. It's a short doc series, basically half hour narratives combining hundreds of hours of stock footage with a couple interviews or scenarios that lend themselves to the premise. There is one where he discovers that a sex cult was inviting college acapella groups to contests as a recruitment tool, since people who join those clubs are more likely to be the perfect combination of outgoing but lonely. He is then forced to apologize via telephone to a famous actress in the cult after he calls them out on it. That is sort of the tenor of the series. It is wildly fascinating. Highly recommended.
Report Post Tip
I just finished season 2 of Space Force. It’s quite enjoyable if you’re looking for something that’s funny and you don’t want to invest massive amount of time on. I can absolutely recommend if you go into it with the right mindset.
Report Post Tip

Bruno and I are currently watching The Mentalist.  The episode we just watched had Patrick Jane trying to see if a diamond was real by using a fire extinguisher to smash it, but in a split second it shot out, hit the window, shattered the glass then went somewhere in the room.

Report Post Tip
One of my fav all time TV show was Sons Of Anarchy. The show was badness with lots of action and a great story that never got slow. Also it was pretty authentic with the way they portray the outlaw biker lifestyle
Report Post Tip

The Sopranos with out a doubt. I can watch it over and over again. I must have rewatched the series at least ten times by now. Truly the best show HBO ever made.

Report Post Tip

Probably my favourite of all time is the Wire. Shameless would be right up there too.

ibe finally gotten into Peaky Blinders lately and it’s pretty good.

sopranos, boardwalk empire, breaking bad, are decent too.

Report Post Tip

Currently Vikings:Vahalla; I like how there is some real history mixed with exaggerated tale. And this is probably unpopular opinion but I think Sam Corlett makes a terrible Leif Erikson. He's too short, too pretty and just irks me for some reason. 

Report Post Tip

Sadly tv is more and more letting me down, as so much is derivative, pandering to viewers or just not my thing.   Star Trek discovery has been one of the worst for this especially as sometimes i am not sure if watching a romantic drama or a sci fi series.   Cobra kai was more dissapointing than i expected especially in the days of CCTV everywhere and no Mandalorian til the fall, sucks.

Anime wise, waiting for fall as well as most of the anime i had previously watched, has slowed pace it seems wi me wondering how some even get renewed, with too many feeling like that slow Slice of Life style even if an Isekai.    Log Horizon season 4 is one i am waiting for, but most of whats out there sucks sadly

Report Post Tip

I started watching a series inspired to the US series "Your Honor". Seems interesting but quite dark lol, and so many bad coincidences all at same time!

Report Post Tip
I've really gotten into the show Snowfall on fx it's really good. But one I've the best shows I've seen in. Long time is the shoe Power that comes on stars. It's got great actors and great story line.
Report Post Tip

I started watching Reacher the other day. I actually quite liked it and look forward to the next season. Had my doubts to begin with tbh

Report Post Tip
Definitely Stargate. 

The original SG1 first, then atlantis and then that third thing. 

We need a restart of this series. Im hopeful! 

*Queck*
Report Post Tip

My new favorite show right now is The Yellowstone , action packed.

Its about a family in montana that owns the largest ranch there. Throughout the show they come across people trying to take the land away from them. 

Very interesting show, its kind of like the cowboy version of the Sopranos (Greatest show of all time btw)

Report Post Tip
Well, there actually is a lot of shows that I’ve watched religiously. I would have to say tho Sopranos was one of the first I actually binge watched. I enjoyed breaking bad, Boardwalk Empire is definatly a favourite of mine, and naturally I was all into the game of thrones hype. Personally I am looking forward to the spin offs, considering they actually have material to base it on, unlike the last few seasons of GOT. I also liked band of brothers, definatly one I would recommend to anyone who digs ww2 things as I do. Alas tho I find myself watching old sitcoms, Seinfeld to be specific. Got to love the show about nothing.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL