Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:10:09
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 … [ > - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

I'm bad about series because I started to watch everything so after I needed to wait for the new seasons. The series Glitch is really good, FishTheKitty. It took a time for me understand as well.

Report Post Tip

I really enjoyed watching stranger things I didn’t think it was gonna be a good sale however I brought a lot of nostalgia and reminded me of my childhood in the 90s

Report Post Tip
That 70’s show ,power and snowfall . Y’all better keep up them shows are 🔥
Report Post Tip

I just finished watching the final season of Shrill. It was pretty good. I would recommend people check it out. 

Report Post Tip

Martin

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Wayne Brothers

Family Guy 

Power

and of course Snowfall

Report Post Tip

I have to say my favourite TV show is Supernatural.

And I like that 70's show.

Report Post Tip

Currently enjoying the Bad Batch on Disney+ every Friday, just wish it was more frequent like at least twice a week. I hope it's not going to be another of these short series that Disney have been doing lately like 6-12 episodes.

Report Post Tip

I find myself coming back to Dexter quite a bit. Though I like to pretend most of the final season didn't happen. I also tend to do the same with how I met your mother.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lockdown means I finally started watching TV again. The Walking Dead is now one of my favorite shows, and Fear the Walking dead is just as good. Line of Duty was a new fav until the final episode where I'm just sad now. 

Report Post Tip

Does anyone have any good TV show recommendations for me? 

I need something new to watch. Since I'm right now just going through old good shows and need a new one to watch.

Report Post Tip

The Wire is most likely my all time favorite. So well made in every way, from all the different storylines to the amazing casting. 

Other than that, I really liked Westworld (specially season 1 & 2). True Detective (Season 1). All the seasons of Entourage is a personal favorite.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip
Great tv shows would be :
Friends (Probably Favorite)
HIMYM
Power
Sons of Anarchy
The Wire
Report Post Tip
Great tv shows would be :
Friends (Probably Favorite)
HIMYM
Power
Sons of Anarchy
The Wire

There’s a few other shows that pretty good if not great as well such as Homeland, Ray Donovan, Fresh Prince (probably my second favorite) and billions.
Report Post Tip

I'm currently watching a show called The Magicians and boy, is it crazy! It's not like any show I've seen before. It's fantasy themed, but it has some really raunchy humor in it. I was kind of surprised at all the sex and violence in it, as its a Sci-fi original series. If you want to see some fucked up shit, give it a watch. 

Report Post Tip

I really enjoyed game of thrones I always was amazed that the way the through you for a loop with plot twists that no one could expect or even count on it was very good show I loved red viper 

Report Post Tip

Hmm. Favorites? 

I really enjoyed Lucifer.

Recently I have been watching Ragnarok.

The Netflix Series Hannibal was also very good, but they pull it tomorrow :(

Report Post Tip

There are so many TV shows i really like, NCIS would have the be my top TV show i think i must have watched all episodes and season numerous amount of times. Comedy wise i like Brooklyn 99 and Big Bang Theory. Game of thrones started well then the last two season massively let it down so it made me not like it much anymore, and that would be the same for Walking Dead, started with great potential then as it went on the seasons got worse and worse.

Report Post Tip

Im currently watching kobra kai series. I know I'm late to the series but I'm enjoying it since I was a fan of the Karate Kid movie. I did enjoy SOA when it was airing. I'm sure I have a decent size list just nothing else is coming to mind at the moment.

Report Post Tip

I watched a short series on Netflix called 'Ratched' not long ago.

It was twisted but very well made, not often i watch shit like that but this one was worth the watch.

Report Post Tip
I just finalized watching the two seasons of the Mindhunters and it’s a complete must watch. It depicts the creation of behavioral sciences unit on the FBI hints you why it became so much important in today’s comprehension of the criminal mind. During it the agents get to interview several of the most famous serial killers of USA. It’s somewhat fascinating and got me looking for other related series so I moved on to a documentary on a serial killer called “Confession Killer”
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL