Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 16:09:06
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries Started by: Hugh on Nov 12, '20 13:27

I'm always late to the party when it comes to watching new tv shows, but positively, it means that when I find one I like, I can normally watch several seasons in a row without having to wait for them to be screened.

Case in point, Luther.

Loving this so far - Idris Elba is oustanding!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I absolutely cannot recommend Undone (available on Amazon Prime) enough.   It's about a deaf woman who is having a crisis as her sister prepares to get married.  It's intriguing and thought provoking.  

Report Post Tip

im looking forward to see part 5 of Money heist

Ozark was a good series also but there isent comming a new part of thet as I know  

Report Post Tip

Currently watching, The Good Doctor, which has an autistic young doctor as the man character. It has the graphics of the early CSI and a feel good nature, combined with the regular hospital shows. The man actor is from the UK, and I listened to him in youtube videos, can't believe his accent when he lets it fly.. speaking 5 languages. Just crazy some skills some folks have.

Report Post Tip

I started Norsemen last night and it's starting off a bit...boring. Has anyone watched it? Is it worth sticking with? Is the writing and acting as poor throughout as it has been through two episodes? Please @ me

Report Post Tip

Warrior is an excellent Kung-fu/spaghetti western. Wonderful acting and set locations.

Report Post Tip
Not gonna lie....ive actually started watching friends again with the missus. Surprisingly it still makes me laugh after all these years.
Report Post Tip

I love the show 'Good Girls'. I actually wasn't expecting to like it because it kind of was giving 'desperate housewives' vibes, but as I kept on watching I loved the heist plot, mystery and all the drama in between. Don't even get me started on Rio. Sad that it got cancelled. :(

Report Post Tip

Currently spamming Game of Thrones & castle on netflix

Report Post Tip

Started watching ALONE and love that show.  So interesting seeing how many big talkers there are until they start dealing with tough situations.  So far, just about one in 10 gives up in the first 24 hours.  

Report Post Tip

My favourite include Orville, Godfather movies, shameless, Daredevil and a few others.

Report Post Tip

i'm watching Lucifer right now, but i have been listening a lot about kobra Kai. People are in love with the actors and how they are mixing the actual and old ones. I might set it as the next serie to watch at.

Report Post Tip

My favourite TV series is probably Love/Hate. Couldn't stop watching it until it was completed. I need to check all the newest ones out, been a while since I was watching something!

Report Post Tip

Not really my favorites, but I am going through The Office now, after Parks and Rec. Good laughs, that's for sure!

Report Post Tip

Recently I've been watching the first season of L.A.'s Finest, which is a spin off from Bad Boys 2 following Marcus' sister. It's kind of like if the Lethal Weapon TV series was done with female leads.

Report Post Tip

The littlest Hobo...

Ther's a voice, that keeps on calling me, down the road, thats where I'll always be. Every stop I make, I make a new friend, can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow, I'm gonna settle down, until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Report Post Tip

I love watching Kdramas - Favorite would be It's Okay Not to be okay

but lately... I am watching Murders in the Building. About a true crime podcasts.. Has steve martin and them! Should check it out!

Report Post Tip

My favorite show was the Soprano's James Gandolifini was excellent in his role.   That show had me watching every week.  Wanting to see what Tony would do.  Wife the death of Tony in the show followed by the real life death of James I was heart broken.  

Report Post Tip

Nobody answered me about Norsemen :( So I kept watching for a few episodes.

Recap - shit writing, poor acting, dumb humor. Would not recommend. 

Report Post Tip

Wynonna Earp and The Flash

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite TV Shows / Miniseries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL