Apr 24 - 22:01:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Best Worst Joke Started by: ChibiMoon on Nov 13, '20 12:17

Why did the ghost walk into the bar?

For the BOOze of course.

And what is a ghost's favorite desert?

Ice scream....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

1. What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back?
A stick.

2. What does a cloud wear under his raincoat?
Thunderwear.

3. Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other?
Dill with it.

4. What time is it when the clock strikes 13?
Time to get a new clock.

5. How does a cucumber become a pickle?
It goes through a jarring experience.

Report Post Tip

TWO NUNS WERE SHOPPING AT A 7-11 STORE. AS THEY PASSED BY THE BEER COOLER, ONE NUN SAID TO THE OTHER, " WOULDN'T A NICE COOL BEER OR TWO TASTE WONDERFUL ON A HOT SUMMER EVENING?"

THE SECOND NUN ANSWERED, "INDEED IT WOULD, SISTER, BUT I WOULD NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE BUYING BEER, SINCE I AM CERTAIN IT WOULD CAUSE A SCENE AT THE CHECKOUT STAND."

"I CAN HANDLE THAT WITHOUT A PROBLEM" THE OTHER NUN REPLIED, AND SHE PICKED UP A SIX-PACK AND HEADED FOR THE CHECK-OUT.

THE CASHIER HAD A SURPRISED LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN THE TWO NUNS ARRIVED WITH A SIX-PACK OF BEER. "WE USE BEER FOR WASHING OUR HAIR" THE NUN SAID, "BACK AT OUR NUNNERY, WE CALL IT CATHOLIC SHAMPOO".

WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE, THE CASHIER REACHED UNDER THE COUNTER. PULLED OUT A PACKAGE OF PRETZEL STICKS, AND PLACED THEM IN THE BAG WITH THE BEER.

HE THEN LOOKED THE NUN STRAIGHT IN THE EYE, SMILED, AND SAID:

"THE CURLERS ARE ON THE HOUSE."

Report Post Tip

One day a woman's doorbell goes. When she opens the door, there's a huge beetle standing there. It pushes her over and runs away. The woman has to go to the hospital. When she explains what happened to the doctor, he says, "Ah, I'm not surprised. You're the fifth case we've had today." "Really?" says the woman. "Yes," the doctor replied. "There's a rather nasty bad bug running around!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

So two Irishmen are traveling to Australia. Before they leave home, one of their dads gives them both a bit of advice: "You watch them Aussie cab drivers. They'll rob you blind. Don't you go paying them what they ask. You haggle." At the Sydney airport, the Irishmen catch a cab to their hotel. When they reach their destination, the cabbie says, "That'll be twenty dollars, lads." "Oh no you don't! My dad warned me about you. You'll only be getting fifteen dollars from me," says one of the men. "And you'll only be getting fifteen from me too," adds the other.

Report Post Tip

A woman was taking an afternoon nap. When she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace. What do you think it means?" "You'll know tonight," he said. That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it to find a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams."

Report Post Tip

It is the middle of the work day, and I should be working. But I have tomorrow off and so today is my Friday. Lack of motivation is real. So here's a semi-work related one.

Someone stole my Microsoft Office and they're going to pay. You have my Word.

Report Post Tip

I'm going to apologise in advance for this one, it was told to me by my daughter when she was around six years of age which makes it my favourite joke.

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot.

Report Post Tip

Bill is at the funeral of an old High School friend in Manhattan.

They’re all standing in the graveyard gathering their thoughts after the coffin has been lowered, when Bill notices Jim, another old friend from his High School days.

“Hello Jim” says Bill.

“Hello buddy, it’s been a long time. How are you?” asks Jim.

Bill responds positively but he’s puzzled as to why Jim is carrying an attaché case at a funeral.

“What’s in the case?” asks Bill.

“Oh, this is a tool of my trade.” says Jim.

“What do you mean? What sort of tool is it?” asks Bill.

“It’s a high velocity rifle.” says Jim.

“Now why would you need a high velocity rifle?” asks Bill.

“Because I’m a hitman.” says Jim.

“Dream on! You’re yanking my chain, surely?” says Bill.

“I’m serious” says Jim, “I make my living as a hitman. Take a look.”

With that Jim opens the attaché case to show he does indeed have a high velocity rifle complete with telescopic sight and silencer.

“Wow” says Bill, “Can I take a closer look at that?”

“Sure!” says Jim. With that he assembles the rifle, fits the telescopic sight and then passes it across to Bill.

Bill lifts the rifle to his shoulder and peers through the telescopic sight. “Wow! This is amazing. I can see everything so clearly.”

“Impressive, eh?” says Jim.

“Yes sir. I can see right across Central Park. I can even see my own apartment on Central Park West.” says Bill. “Wait a minute I can see right through my bedroom window and I can see my wife’s having sex with my neighbour.”

“Really?” says Jim.

“Yeah, really!” says Bill. “How much do you charge for a hit?”

“Well I charge $10,000 dollars per shot but with this telescopic sight I only ever need one shot to hit the target.” says Jim.

“Right!” says Bill. “I’ll have two. I want you to shoot her right through the head and I want you to shoot him in the genitals.”

So Jim takes the rifle, puts it so his shoulder, peers down the lens of the telescopic sight and carefully starts taking aim. However he then seems to take an age, as he starts waving the rifle barrel around and keeps adjusting the line of sight.

As he waits, Bill starts getting increasingly agitated as he thinks about what’s going on in his apartment.

“What’s going on now?” he asks, clearly freaking out. “What are they doing? Why are you taking so long? Why are you hesitating?”

“Have patience my friend”, says Jim. “I’m trying to save you ten grand.”

A ventriloquist is performing with his dummy on his lap. He’s telling a dumb-blonde joke when a young platinum-haired beauty jumps to her feet. “What gives you the right to stereotype blondes that way?” she demands. “What does hair color have to do with my worth as a human being?”

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to stammer out an apology.

“You keep out of this!” she yells. “I’m talking to that little jerk on your knee!”

Report Post Tip

Why did the bull fail his math test? cause he could not use a "Cow"culator lolol, I amuse myself sometimes.

A husband took his wife to a disco on the weekend. There was a guy on the dance floor busting tile. He was breakdancing, moonwalking, doing back flips - the works. The wife turned to husband and said: "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down."

Her husband says, "Looks like he's still celebrating!"

:O

A kid finds a magical lamp. He rubs the lamp, and a genie appears and says, “What is your first wish?” The kid says, “I wish I were rich!” The genie replies, “It is done! What is your second wish, Rich?”

Soo,

I was in Walmart using the restroom and just as I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m ok!" The voice said, "So what are you up to?” I said, “Ummm... Just trying to handle a little private business over here!” Then I hear, “Can I come over?” Annoyed... I said “Excuse me?!?!." Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!"

If I melt dry ice.... can I swim without getting wet.
Report Post Tip

A Buddhist walks up to a hotdog vendor and says, “Make me one with everything.”
Everyone chuckles, and the vendor makes the dog. The Buddhist hands him a twenty, the vendor pockets it & moves on to the next customer. The Buddhist complains, “Hey where’s my change.” And the Vendor replies, “Ah, change comes from within.”

The minister’s six-year-old daughter had been so naughty during the week that her mother decided to give her the worst kind of punishment. She told her she couldn’t go to the Sunday School picnic on Saturday.

When the day came, her mother felt she had been too harsh and changed her mind. When she told the little girl she could go to the picnic, the child’s reaction was one of gloom and unhappiness.

“What’s the matter? I thought you’d be glad to go to the picnic,” her mother said.

“It’s too late!” the little girl said. “I’ve already prayed for rain.”

Report Post Tip

What is the difference between a cat and a comma?

- A cat has claws at the end of its paws. A comma is a pause at the end of a clause.

Funny and educational. Heh.

Report Post Tip

I have a few.. here goes nothing!

What does a baby computer call his father?
Data, of course!

Why did the golfer change his pants?
Because he got a hole in one!

Report Post Tip

Two little boys were known troublemakers, stealing everything they could get their hands, even from the church. One day a priest stopped one of the boys and asked, "Where is God?" The boy shrugged and the priest repeated, "Where is God?" The boy ran out of the cathedral crying to his home where he hid in a closet. Eventually his brother found him and asked, "What's wrong?" The crying boy replied, "We're in trouble now! God is missing and they think we took him!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best Worst Joke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL