Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 18:13:01
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [ > - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary,

Today was pretty good for a Monday.  Usually they are crazy!  It was a long day but went by fast if that actually makes any sense.  Nonetheless, I am home now and wondering what's for dinner. ;)

Ta~Ta til next time.

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Ah finally, I’m back in days!

Woke at a sensible time, with all my faculties and enough will to override the overwhelmingly depressing direction this country is going in, get out of bed and try to be productive. Friday was filled with good intention. But true to form, add just a few centilitres of alcohol and those good intentions are obliterated by the appearance of my inner super-dickhead, screaming “LET’S MAKE BAD DECISIONS!!!!” Three days later my morning will be spent doing fuzzy inventory of all the social catastrophes I’ve doubtless created over a partially memorable weekend. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Me again..  My lower back has been giving me fits all week making it hard for me to walk a long distance (which I walk constantly at work).  I too a vacation day today so I would have a 3 day weekend to try to baby myself and get my back stronger.  A few girls at work say it is my sciatic nerve, as they have had it in the past.  Googling it says it can sometimes take 2-6 weeks to feel better.  Been trying to do stretches daily as suggested.  Big debate today is Do I go to a chiropractor today...  Decisions....

Wish me well..  ;) 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Nothing new to report here. I still have issues staying awake. By the time I am up 3 hours or so I am yawning and ready for more sleep. Caffeine doesn't help. I can yawn while drinking it. I've been sleeping 16 to 18 hours a day. It's horrible! In fact, off for more sleep I go! I hope this ends soon but it isn't looking good. It's been a few months now :(

Until we meet again. xo

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Saturday morning.  I do not have to work and I am up and wide awake already.  I should be taking advantage of a little extra sleep being I didn't want to get up yesterday.  This internal alarm clock is not working properly.  Lol

Kitt

Report Post Tip

Awake again. Way too early, again. But this time with purpose. An address has been issued, a task assigned. And now my day begins. That is just about as exciting as I can make the start of a work day sound. A couple of cups of coffee and a tricky poo, just doesn’t doesn’t have the same ring to it. Ah well, off we go again. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I'm hoping today is a good, productive day. I can't quite tell just how it's going to go yet. The start has not been very productive at all. 

I have a load of meetings to plan, which is becoming very daunting. I think I need an assistant but I won't get one. 

I do have two new business ventures in the pipeline though, which is also quite daunting as I barely have time to manage what I have to do now but feel like I will regret not pursuing this. I really need something to give me a little motivation. 

Over and out. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

My day yesterday was slightly productive towards the end. This morning has been quite productive but I haven't had chance to stop and take stock of what I've done and what I have to do. 

Still feeling a little overwhelmed but quite enjoying venting here, although I'm sure noone cares to read. 

Good to document your thoughts sometimes.

Over and out.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I have spent my morning thus far searching through CV's, looking to employ 4 new people. 

I do hate this process. Although meeting new people is quite fun. It's also quite entertaining when they are quite nervous, seeing how they react.  Wish me luck. 

Over n out.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary, 

today is a beautiful day, I’m in California the weather is fun, and everyone has drugs. I’m leaving today and I’m flying. I’m as high as the highest pinnacle. I know they were like something wrong with her 🤣 I’m just hoping my LV gets back to me, I do have travel insurance up to 20k but whose trynna do that

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
The day has been a roller coaster so far. I am still at work. It’s a open to close day. I made a good sale today. Just took so long. I made a good commission today. But the roller coaster still goes on
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's the middle of the week, and still winter and still some crazy azz weather.  Raining cats and dogs here at the moment and to continue for some time.  I guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 inches total before all said and done.  Sure glad it is warmer than normal or we would be buried in snow.  Still a crazy winter by far but much appreciated.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well it’s Friday again. The day that is secretly the cause of next week’s misery. Every Friday I’m filled with feelings of elation. A surge of relief that yet another shit-heap of a week is over. I bound into work with the enthusiasm of a parent escaping the screams and demands of his family. I bound around all day being productive and seeing the positive side of some truly dreadful workmates. By day’s end I’m all but skipping out of the place like some Dick Van Dyke dickhead, singing at the scenery. 

And it’s this, it’s this that caused the catastrophe of contrast. The overwhelming led blanket of depression that smothers me on Monday. My crippled joy departs like so much air escaping a knifed tire. And off we go again. Zipedy Doo Daa.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's Friday, the working week is over and I'm looking forward to an awesome weekend... Is what I wish I was saying, but no, the week has no end when you're working 7 days a week, in fact the names of the days are pretty useless as there's no difference between any of them at the moment. All work no play... Join the army they said, pfffft

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I was seven years old when I saw my first dead body. I carry around the event like a fog of pain. The horror in his eyes. This mouth looked like he was screaming in so much pain. Gods. Help me
Report Post Tip

I'm starting to think about changing pc, as this one is getting old, and starting to become slower, but it's expensive, and most of all I can't manage to find the patience to do all the stuff, backups, moving, reinstalling... :/

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Dear dairy

Each day I have much thought about all that suffer in Ukraine, those from that country, those bastards killing and destroying Ukraine I hope burn in hell or just vanish from earth totally.

Dear dairy, why cant any in Kreml kill Putin?
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Today 2 team members are on holiday, I am back from 11 days off and have training to do on a new system. 

So somehow I'm supposed to do the job of 3 people, while learning. 

Oh boy, no wonder I leave my holiday until the last minute because I consistently get fucked over. 

Smooches, 

Me

Report Post Tip
Dear diary.

It’s awesome to have a day off from work. I really feel like I work all the time. The past 3 days. I worked open until close. I go to work the eat diner. Then sleep. Repeat repeat.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today was a wonderful day, started out kinda slow laid around on the couch napping then did the carpool thing in the afternoon. Thankfully no one ran me off the road today, so that was a major plus. Ended with me talking to my special guy, that always makes even the worst day better. Till my next entry.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL