Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:41:20
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary, today started out good.  With a week of bad weather behind me I can now get back to work.  I grab my things and I am out the door.  Fire up the truck and I'm off.  Work was good.  I laid some wall caps on a wall I removed the old caps because they were all dilapidated.  I stand back and look at what I did and am satisfied.  I took pictures of the wall before I started for before and after shots.  The wall is looking brand new again.  I should finish the project in a couple of days then it's off to the next one.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Dear Diary, today wasn't a good day for me.  I lost a good friend.  We don't know if it was the virus.  I don't think it was because she was a very careful person.  Three years ago she had a heart attack and heart surgery so I think it might have been something with her heart.  She died alone in her house. .  So sad for her to be alone.  Another friend of ours went to check on her.  She saw her car in the driveway and the dog inside was barking.  She called the police and they went in and found her. 

We used to hang out all the time but with everything going on it had been some time since we were together. But we talked to each other and texted each other all the time.  I will miss my dear friend.  May she rest in peace. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear diary, today was an interesting day.  While at work, I had 2 visitors today.  First guy was a mason looking for some extra work.  We talked for a bit and exchanged numbers in hopes I could use him one day.  The 2nd visitor was a wrought iron guy, he was unlicensed but had his own card and too was looking for some work as my trade and his trade coincide.  I am on display for the drive by traffic and I just never know who's going to stop by.  

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today I slept at 5 AM even though I know it was a Monday morning and I had about 10 million meetings. It's okay though because I got to play silly games with some of my favorite people who I've missed a lot. I woke up about 2 hours later and then my boss gave me a 30-minute heads up that I'll be presenting for our team meeting so I panicked and did that, but I think our team lead was impressed as she personally messaged me afterwards to congratulate me. I then promptly took a fat nap to reward myself which lasted about 3 hours and now I'm cramming the work I didn't do before the workday ended. I am not the best employee, not gonna lie.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear Diary

Today was a good day. My work wasn't that stressful. The clients asked me for things, but they weren't dying to get things done as fast as possible, as they normally would. I been a healthy girl, and even caught some sun while walking during my lunch time. I ate fruit as afternoon snack (very rare).

I talked with my coworkers about their last weekend as we planned our week's schedule since we have some deadlines coming up soon.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary it's me again, this might be my favorite thread because I get to expose my terrible sleeping and life habits to everyone.

Anyway so from the last time I wrote, I went out to get my brows threaded but then found out the store was only open on Friday to Sunday, so instead, I got a massage. After I got the message I listened to that song driver's license and felt heartbroken even though I'm not, so I went to the pier and sat there being emo. I was just about to cry when a group of college students pulled up and started playing trashy songs so I left and went for a joyride instead. It cultivated with me breaking my no-smoking streak which lasted for a little over a month and now I hate myself even more than I did yesterday. uwu?

Dear Diary,  I wake up in a pretty good mood.  It's cold and a light snow has fallen but nothing that cannot be dealt with.  I make my coffee, shower, put my face on and get ready to start my day.  I sit down at computer for a short time to drink my coffee and play a little MR.  And I find that my kin is dead.  I am like WTF has happened this time.....  Do I continue Dear Diary?  Please give me guidance.  LOL

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
This last weeks have Heen cold and windy, som ny work have been more stressful then it normaly is since the water has frosen and we need it for been at work.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary:

Today I looked into another wipe out, must be very funny to kill of many good ones without any reason at all but the best part dear Diary so get all what they deserve pretty soon, love that, no one will live forever luckily.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I am running on very little sleep and have so much to do. Please let today be an easy day and have everything go smoothly. Maybe I will get lucky and get a little nap in...I know wishful thinking...but still I will keep my fingers crossed. If not then it will be an early night.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diana (I love to give my my diary a name..)

today was difficult. And not just because I almost awoke Jen. It's a sad day, because I burnt my cake just some minutes ago..

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today, I woke up at 12:30 P.M., ate 6 slices of pizza and have done nothing else. So far it's been a pretty good day. Look forward to making dinner, then going to sleep.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I think that you and I are going to be talking more and more.  As I last stated I was unsure as to whether to stick it out and I have decided to drudge on in this criminal world.  I have a new family and hopefully will get to know a few of them. 

Good Night. xoxo

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,

I worked today. 2021 sucks so far. Forget it, no better than 2020. Keep on truckin!

PS- The SuperBowl was no fun to watch this weekend. Definitely a blow out game.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I've been to work today and am currently procrastinating as I write this. Also, on my lunch, I made a lovely grilled ham and cheese which warmed me up nicely for the remainders festivities - which were to build a snowperson in my back garden. I had fun doing this and it gave me a nice break from work.

Tonight, I have burritos and they're going to be the best. The weekend is upon us and it's going to be fabulous darlings! 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Half-term for my delightful children is finally here. Which, due to the lockdown in the UK means I too get a much-needed break from the homeschooling. It may not sound hard but it is a job and a half keeping one's children focus on schoolwork, in the home. To celebrate the fact we made a cake yesterday afternoon, chocolate fudge. It really did feel a celebration was needed. As a diabetic, I got to look at it, while my children enjoyed a slice. I swear my sugar level still flew up.. *sighs*

So what to do over the next week? I for one plan on being bored out of my brain.. in order for it to drag! Before yet another 6 weeks of homeschooling begins. Still least we're all going in the correct direction with the Covid insanity. Had my first jab last Sunday and it went okay.. did have a little bit of the man flu for a few days but all in all, it has passed and I have survived. 

Well, that is it for now, I wish I had something more exciting to share diary... 

Dear diary,
Today is a bitter sweet day and I'm not sure how I should handle the situation. My 6 year old daughter has taken a liking to the video game Apex. This makes me happy, because now we share a similar interest, unfortunately she is quickly excelling at the game, and while she's not yet supassed the teacher its inevitable. Also, I can't get her off my game!

Help me be patient!
Report Post Tip

Dear diary, Yesterday blew and blew and rained.  None the less, I still worked.  It's that time of year tho when all hell breaks loose with the weatherman.  Better get use to it.  My landlord was a real pain in the azz yesterday.  While I was working, minding my own business she text me with some B.S. nonsense about the closing cost as I am buying the house from her.  We quarreled a bit but it just put a damper on my day.  Can't wait til this house closes.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.  It's been bitter cold for weeks and with already 6-8" of snow on the ground, and now to top it off we are under a Winter Storm Warning and anticipating another 8-12" of snow by Tuesday with another storm in the works to dump on us on Thursday.  Can Mother Nature just give us a break soon, please? 

Signed,

Tired and Cold.... 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's cold as fuck outside. I had to go to the store for groceries and I'm still shivering as I write this. Other than that, the day has been pretty good. Time to smoke, drink some wine, and play some video games. Might as well enjoy my 3 day weekend right?

Adios,

Me

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL