Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 23:03:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary, It's Feb. 14th, Valentines Day.  I texted all my sisters and wished them all a Happy Valentines Day.  My sister Bobbie responded the most sending me a photo of my great Nephew.  It had just snowed there and they were outside playing in the snow.  Looked like they were having a blast.  Wish I could be there.  All is good otherwise.

Report Post Tip

There's a snow storm coming in tonight so I get to work from home again tomorrow. Feeling kind of bleh. The combination of the time of year and covid hitting different. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

What is so fucking hard about placing lotion in a fucking basket?!  

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

2021 has already been a bit of trouble and it's only halfway through February. I hurt my back at work back on Jan. 6th which really sucked! It hurt to stand up or sit down and for a few days there it took a couple minutes to properly stand up and it was a bit of a struggle. After a few weeks of physical therapy I got better and returned to regular work. A week after that though my cat got really sick and I had to put her down which was really tough since she'd been with me for 10 years. The worst part was having to take my kids along for that. It's been a couple weeks since that happened but like clockwork something else happened lol I was driving to work early in the morning and ended up hitting a patch of ice on the freeway doing 55mph. I slid fishtailed and wound up sideways with traffic about 5 to 10 seconds behind me so I had to gun it to the ditch across all 3 lanes of traffic and ended up stuck in the mud for a couple hours. It didn't really hit me until later that I totally could have died on that one lol. Well that's all for now I guess but hopefully the rest of the year gets a little bit better though I suppose whatever happens happens. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

This weakened was crazy. I legit no idea what happened on Saturday, but Sunday was lovely. I went outside the city, into the forest, so serene, snow everywhere, you can hear the silence, each step does that dry snow thingie, mix of squeak and chips. Unfortunately no animals, well unfortunately no deer's and such, fortunately no wolves. If you come super early, you can get wood that Park Rangers left, make a bonfire, roast stuff, make spears, fight bears.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I am so tired and I haven’t showered in 3 days, I don’t smell bad because I have a really good deodorant but I fear if I don’t shower today I will smell bad tonight. My head hurts a little also, I think a shower would help this. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I think I have diarrhea, and I'm scared to fart. I hope drinking this pepto helps out. If it feels like a pressured one don't trust it

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear Diary.
Here I am again.  This seems to be a habit lately. 
Spent the day digging out from about 13" of snow.  *Not needed, btw* Today 0 and below temps and another 1-3" of snow dropping tomorrow.  I really am not complaining as I know there are some that are having it much worse and my heart goes out to all of them and hope that things turn around for everyone soon. It's been a long, cold winter it seems.

Good Night Dear Diary. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I am buying a home I have been living in for the past 20 years.  Home buying is shady business.  If it's not the underwriter constantly re writing documents it's the Escrow company drawing up incorrect documents.  Covid has taken it's toll on this whole process as well causing the first lender to collapse and then having to find another.  It has been a whole year now and still I am not a homeowner.  Doesn't matter that I more than qualify.  These people just can't get their shite together.  Waiting....

Report Post Tip

Dear diarrhea diary, 

Today I downed 43 bottles of maple syrup. It really wasn't a good idea considering I passed out from the sugar rush. I woke up under a bridge, naked, sleeping next to a homeless man. My crotch has been itchy since then. I really hope it's just a coincidence and not something I contracted from here. I keep trying to lay off the stuff, but it's just too damn good. I can't help myself. Yesterday, I woke up in a crack house and the day before that, I woke up in a brothel. What's the points of having a home if I end up in another place constantly? Fuck it. Maple has always been there for me and I, always there for it. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
I lay hear awake after a long couple days at an indoor water park. I have a bunch of kids and they seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Man is that place Uber expensive! Glad they had fun! Now for some much needed sleep!
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It has been half term in the UK for school kids. This means I have had a week 'off' from homeschooling my darlings. It was very much needed.. no dramas have occurred and we were able to get out for much-needed walks/exercise. Sadly it ends in 2 days from now where I will be once again 'working' as a teacher and not just being mum. It may not sound hard but it actually is very time consuming and mentally challenging, encouraging 2 different school-aged children to do their work tasks. By the time 3:30 pm hits I am done in! 

Still, I have humour and know the lockdown will end... eventually and my children can get back to actual school and see all their buddies! 

Then I can complain about the earlier starts!! Always got to have something to have a moan about... I am British after all and it can't always be about the weather! 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, wow! I didn't expect to be back here so soon.  Did a boat load of running around yesterday.  Underwriter is keeping me busy.  Went to bank and the doors are closed to normal through traffic due to covid so had to go to the drive threw and of course there was a huge wait and line.  After waiting a while they tell me I need to come in and they will help me with what I need.  I was relieved that I was able to get what I needed.  What next Mr. Underwriter?

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

The Vday event was amazing per usual. I wish I could've played it more but oh well there's always next year. :) There were so many good people in the group I was working with. They were quite impressive and I am happy I got to work with them. 

~Ravina~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I missed my daily hustle because I didn't write in you yesterday. I will make sure to do so every hustle-day from now on. Work has been murder. Management giving themselves high five for the work we break our back to get done. But such is life.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I'm playing hooky from work tomorrow. Why you ask? Because I can. That's why. Gonna spend a whole lot of time doing nothing but clicking little red timers. Gonna be a great productive day, I swear it!

Report Post Tip

Dear Dairy,

Today is a good day.  The weather is waring up.  The sun is shinning bright.  There's hope in the air regarding the virus and better days are yet to come.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Over the last long weekend I spent some time remodeling a closet, I'm old so manual labor is hard on the body, it's been 4 days since the action was complete yet I still feel that I might die...or perhaps my arm will separate at the shoulder. Icy hot rub and a heating pad await!
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I have showered and braided my hair. I hope it doesn’t look bad when I take out the braid. I will wait til noon to see. Also, my coffee this morning is especially tasty. I added some choccy malk to it and it’s nice and sweet. Maybe I’ll have some toaster strudels with it. We will see. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today I went out to my local farm shop and proceeded to buy some cheese, milk, eggs and apples. After replying to a few whatsapp messages, I went to the nearest tesco express and spent a crisp £20 note on absolute rubbish. I also went outside for an hour to get some fresh air. At 5:39 PM I am currently back in shorts, a T-shirt with several holes in it and living the covid life once more.

Please remind me to shave tomorrow. The grey whiskers are starting to peep through and show my true age.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL