Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 19:20:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Today is another day just like any other day where I just continue to heat the day today existence in the grind and all the bullshit that comes along with it but there’s not much you can do these days get busy living or get busy dying

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear diary...wait, why am I talking to a piece of paper?  It has no useful insight into solving any of my current problems.  This was a waste of ink.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
I am starting to think that high fiber diets are the only way to go. I find myself with a small bit of lower back pain, that I almost positively attribute to constipation. I'm not sure the alternative is the best plan of action, as I possess the ever constant fear of pooping in public places. Is there a guaranteed middle ground? What product will assure me that I can wait until I get home. Do I start with small doses? How long to wait before I up the dose? Anxiety!
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Me again.  Pondering what to talk to you about today.  So many things going on these days it's really hard to decide.

1.  The vaccine.  Do I or don't I? Part of me says NO, part of me says, Just Do It!  Decisions, decisions.  I Hate Needles.  

2.  The big mask debate.   Is the country opening up too soon?  I  most certainly think so.  

3.  Do blondes really have more fun?  Hahaha   Only blondes know this one 😘

Until next time........

~Piper

Report Post Tip

I think about my diary often I wish I could ride better I wish my handwriting wasn't so bad I wish I could write down my thoughts and have people read him for years to come

Report Post Tip

Dear diary 

People suck, social media sucks, small humans with big emotions are tiring,  where's the wine?

Side note weekend off!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.      After a year now from the 1st. covid ,really saddens me whats real and whats not.So i'll just say enjoy day by day

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,
lockdown is still going on, I'm still bored.. Although bought myself a new fancy bottle of summer fruits vodka. 10/10 would recommend.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I'm currently at an impasse on what I should feel about when it comes to face-to-face uni classes or not. Of course, being concerned for my health and safety is always the most important factor, but I would really be more productive, diligent, and punctual with my schoolwork if only I was in campus. It would really help alleviate my current loneliness too if I can make friends and other connections face-to-face while studying, get to know these connections better by interacting with them daily, and hang out with them. And you go to uni for new experiences which I'm itching to get at this point as I'm entering a new chapter in my life. What further complicates things is the clash between the wannabe-authoritarian national government we have and the leftist academia in my school (which has ties to a communist insurgency but I'm not here to explain complicated Filipino histories and politics) putting me in immediate danger as the possibility of the government taking some draconic measures in controlling the uni is going to be a constant Sword of Damocles hanging around the entire university system's head and mine too, so it's quite hard for me to personally decide as these factors seem to balance each other out in my head.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Today I am hungover to bits. Head is pounding and I have a massive fear of eating in case it doesn't stay down.

Why did I have that extra pint? How did I get home?
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I managed to sleep 7 hours last night, which is pretty damn good for me. And then when I woke up the boy made me hashbrowns, eggs, toast and beans! It was glorious! The only problem is all the mugs were dirty because I'm a trash queen and so I can not have any coffee, until he runs the dishwasher. This is my punishment for being a lazy POS and thats fair, I think. I coudl hand wash one, but see the previous statement. 

It is Dino 's birthday celebration day and Im exhausted already from planning. But its gonna be HYPE AS FUCK YO. Once I wake up and start in on my to-do list that is. 

Well, I need to poop. Or maybe nap. OR BOTH! Who knows! 

Love always, 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

IT'S PLAYDATE DAY WITH FRANCES AND OTHER PEOPLE

happy days

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Hello.  Me again.

Mandated to work 8 hrs today.  It's Saturday.  I don't like working on Saturdays :(   It was a long, crappy day :(  So I come home and am having a frozen daquiri.  It was that kind of day.

Here's to a good night and a Happy Sunday! :D 

~Piper~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I am so looking forward to Easter this year, although it will be sad. My sisters and Dad have planned a family get-together, with the husbands and kids. It will be loud and fun. We havent't seen each other since Christmas because of Covid. The sad part is that we will be missing Mom this year. She always made Easter fun, went all out with cooking. This Easter I will be sure to give my family extra hugs.

Grateful

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's Monday.  Mondays normally suck but work actually went smoother than normal for a Monday.  Only thing, they are now taking volunteers for daily OT and it didn't appear that too many had signed up.  Downfall to this is now there will be a mandated list so I cringe  at the thought of OT starting so heavy already especially after having to work this past Saturday.  I will survive, I know and the money is always good but I do love my time away from that place.   Thanks for listening to me vent.   <3

~Piper~ 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Here I am again.  This is beginning to be a daily thing lately.  

Not a lot to say but these SuperThugs floating about are pretty much for the high powered gun hands.  Not much a gal like me can do with them.  Hell they don't even like to flirt.  👀

Anyway, off to have a great Tuesday ;) 

~Piper~

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today has been a decent day so far. A short workday from 6-12 followed by work on a Saturday tomorrow.. that's gonna suck, but on the bright side, I have the rest of today all to myself to do whatever I want to do. Although it will likely be spending the rest of my day on here. But I mean, can't we all agree that this is a lovely game anyway?

Fish!

Report Post Tip

Dear dairy,

Attended the funeral of a long time family friend today, she was 55 and died from COVID complications due to the lung cancer she had despite the fact she never smoked a day in her life and was a marathon runner. She was an amazing woman who touched the lives of many people in such an impactful, positive, way. Her little from the Big Sister program showed up and shared how involved she was in her life, even after a decade. That moved me greatly. Her death proves just how unfair life is.

Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Tomorrow I will do all the laundry in the house.  Like every piece.  And dry it.  And put it away. 

Feel free to check up on me and make sure I do it peoples...

Report Post Tip

And then after you're coming to mine to do ours right, Nala

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL