Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 20:14:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary, this one goes out to the guy who decided to list down writing in the forum for you to be able to take the daily hustle, thank you for doing that because you literally made me write nothing here and waste someone’s time reading this just so I take the gift so yep, I wish you all goodluck and do not get whacked.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Today I spent the entire day in bed, watching TV shows, and not thinking about anything. It was a wonderful day, really puts things back in order. Good rest truly does clear the mind. I even ordered some take out, what a wonderful waste of time today has been.

Report Post Tip

I started my new job today. Was pretty fun but went there on 2 hours of sleep and my body was aching the whole day from a workout yesterday. Came home, slept, woke up with a high fever. I’m due to get my vaccine next month and I swear to god if I get COVID before then I will flip out >.>

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Today I got sh*t done. The stuff I've been putting off for months, the stuff everyone hates doing. But I did it. And I'm proud.
Thanks for reading.
Nala 😊
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear diary,

This week has been productive. Plenty of walks, plenty of study and no work! Woo! The weather has been rainy but tomorrow is forecast lots of sun which I am looking forward to. No particular plans. Going to see where the day leads me. 

Speak sooooon 

Jas ♡

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Work is getting crazy again.  Overtime been kicking in and I'm tired.   Not sure how GM is operating so strong when so many other companies requiring the same chip seem to be struggling and laying off workers.  Don't get me wrong, glad to be able to work, just got my theories too.  But those are better left in my head rather on paper. :D

Take care!

Sharmin

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Today has been a lazy day. I got out of bed very late and went straight onto the sofa from there.
Tomorrow is Bank Holiday which means no work so I can catch up on normal Sunday activities tomorrow 😉
Nala ❤️
Report Post Tip
Diary I don’t know what to tell you. But today was a crazy crazy crazy day I ran around in circles. And much to my amazement I never started where I finished. I kind of finished where I started one time. But today unlike other days was another day hence it might be tomorrow. But never really truly today. Most although I might be. I never truly understand me.Sometimes I forget that we are. And together we could be. I love you my diary. Although I’ve never truly forgetful of D. Thank you so much for hearing my true intentions. I love you so I forget to mention.
Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,

Today I went to the whole sale and bought so many sweets. Ate a burger on the way home and now wonder why I feel sick. Nothing a good night sleep won't fix I'm sure.
I am looking forward to seeing what adventure tomorrow brings.

As always, much love and good night...

Jas ♡
Report Post Tip
Dear diary!
Yesterday I played football and still feel in pain, and I’m running out of effort to paint the house, I’m sure after I get out of bed have some cereal I’ll get on with it... hopefully.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today I busted my crew from the New York jail after a failed organized crime. I had a gut feeling it was a trap...and I was right after all.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Dear diary,

Today our friend from the east contacted me. It's time to mobilize assets. 

Report Post Tip

dear diary today was a good day. I got a lot of work done. Some pipes were dripping so I got to fixing them. There was also a problem with my fridge and had to get rid of it, but I got a new one today.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
I have to go to work tomorrow. Can I not retire already?
Uggh, but on a high note I get to star fish tonight 😊
Nala 😊
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, It's Monday again. Thought my nice chill Sunday would make coming to work easier, but nope. I think we would all be happier to work more hours for 4 days a week and have three day weekends than work a 5 day work week. That would make everyone feel like they have more of a life doing it that way and I would be home right now watching movies preparing for my work.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

It has been a rough couple of days, but today was better. I have learned that some people just like to be jerks. They just need everyone around them to be as miserable as they are. To the point where they would even steal a child's happiness. It's a sad world for some people.

~Elara~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I worked from home yesterday and if I look back at what I achieved, I am sad. I got too distracted from so many things.

I will for sure have to do better today.

Saanvi

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I bought some top soil and seed on Sunday.  The weather was gorgeous so I took the time to fill in some holes in my yard left from tree trimmers from last year.  I am so glad I did this on Sunday, as it has rained off and on for the past 2 days now.  Any time I don't have to water, yeah for me :)

Bye  Bye til next time ;) 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary.

Once again it rained, it was lovely. I sat outside for a while in it earlier and it was quite lovely. It's been a good day overall, now lets see what tomorrow brings to the table.

Report Post Tip
Well definitely was a shit weekend and even shittier past couple days. Not sure how it all went as bad as it did but damn stupid bitches. What can you do though other than move on.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL