Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:29:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary,
Today I worked a silly amount of hours but I did get off 3 hours earlier than I thought so bonus!
Tired now, shower and bed me thinks...
G'night ❤️
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today I have done nothing at all, and it was quite nice to be frank.

Long live the lazy.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary,

Today was productive. I binge watched Netflix and ate lots of food! Tomorrow I plan on doing that very same thing again. It's nice to do nothing for a change. Ahhhh bliss. Right, back to Netflix.

Until next time..

Jas ♡

Dear Diary,

Today is Sunday and I was woken up by my eldest child(11), who declared at the top of his lungs "Good Morning, Breakfast is ready and the coffee is made mum". He was all jolly with it. He made it all well too. I am very blessed to have a child who behaves nicely like this. 

May long it continues as he heads towards his teen years. His act of kindness is in all he does. Please diary, do not let hormones take away my diamond.

Velanidi.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Honestly, today was exhausting and difficult. My stomach hurts and I've got some stress that I just can't figure out what it is. It's a strange feeling. Wish I could pinpoint what it's all about. Maybe just tired. Hopefully just tired. Soooooooo very frickin' tired. 

Report Post Tip

I'm officially an empty-nester now, and it hurts like you cannot fucking believe. 

Don't have kids.

Dear Diary,

It's almost Friday. One more day of waking up early and done for the week. It's nice to finally look forward to a weekend where I can go out and do something fun with my friends. Isolation was sucked. Playing games and watching movies was great at first, but it got real old, real fast.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary. I haven’t wrote you in a long time but I’m going to keep it short anyways. Work has been really busy this week. Weather has been shitty. I’m really tired. Hopefully tomorrow is better
Report Post Tip

It looks like that the summer is finally around the corner and is here to stay, or so I thought. IN the news today I heard that it'll be cold again and that the cold front will stay for most of next week.

Report Post Tip

Friday 14th of May!

Pay Day! time to go buy some new football boots and some new carpet for the bedroom
I should also really get on with some work.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Once again, I am drunk.

PS Dihajh is a slacker who doesn't do his work, instead writes in his diary all day!

Dear Diary, this morning I awoke thinking it was a thursday.  It was not until my eldest child packed his own music book and I enquired why - they informed me "I always have piano on a Friday".  That started an excellent day for me

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Today was my first day in the gym this year. I may not visit again this year it is easier to sit and watch the Sopranos. 

Report Post Tip

The last working day of this week is finally over. It was a long time ago since I had the weekend off. The weather forecast is uncertain but I hope for a rainy day. 

Dear Diary, today is Saturday please Lord when will my children be of an age where they understand Saturday mornings are for lying in bed.
Definitely not for getting up at 7am and demanding play time.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I agreed to help do something this weekend and I have not yet started it and now I have to figure out how to get it done rather quickly, but I have a few hours and Im just sat here watching Kitchen Nightmares drinking Coffee pretending I have nothing. 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I'm awake hella early on a Sunday, this is not right. But on a positive note, I guess I'll get to enjoy more of the day.

Also I'm gonna make some pancakes.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

To my frustration I have found the colour of my decking paint to not be as dark as I thought. I am miffed. I have repainted it with a darker colour. I am tired. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary, today has been slow and boring but I finally have started to feel better. Back to work tomorrow and might even last a full day in the office!
For me it's bed time, g'night ya'll 😊
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, it's Monday morning. I was woken up by an earthquake this morning and I'm just about done my first coffee of the day, and it's gonna be a hot one. Really considering putting in my AC at some point tonight before it goes past 30 on Wednesday and then i'll want to die.

I'd rather not wanna die. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL