Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:01:59
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary,

I have not long woken from a very early nights sleep. I have what the male of our species would call 'man flu'. I am full of cold. Thankfully it's not Covid. Just a nasty head cold where my head feels like it wants to explode and tissue companies are making a mint out of me.

But alas, I am female and a mother. No rest for the wicked as they say and the show must go on. To quote the words of Gloria Gaynor to my deadly cold: Go on now, go, walk out the door, Just turn around now, 'Cause you're not welcome anymore! I will survive!

That's about it for the moment diary. As usual, I handle life with my humour.. and even though right now I am dying. I know I will survive and it's just a bit of a sniffle!

Velanidi. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Well not sure what to put was an uneventful day. I don't know life still pretty much since definitely worse since the other day. Was crazy for me to leave home and change just to be called exactly what I was before I left. So looks like a fuck up, addict, monster I shall be. Pretty sure it's like riding a bike lol
Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Today I was woken up by someone from work calling me and telling me they were returning my call from last night, although today I’ve booked off work to decorate. Assholeeeee
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

today i woke up feeling very happy, but sad at the same time. Happy because maybe ill get a sort of promotion at job and this would help me a lot! A little sad because i miss my babe, we dont see each other for more than a week :(

But things are good considering! Im planning on going on a small trip with her to a friend's camphouse, so we can relax a little bit, have some drinks and enjoy being together <3 (do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight)

Talk to you later, then! Sincerely,

Yaxmeen.

Report Post Tip

I've never had a diary before, so this is exciting.

Am I supposed to start it off with dear diary? Can I say "Hey you, Diary" instead? I don't know. Everyone is saying dear diary so right now I'm thinking about how I should start off this diary and its really throwing me off. Now I forget what I wanted to say and I hate when this happens and now I'm just rambling.

Dear Diary,

I forget what I wanted to say. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary. Today I just killed a man. Don’t fret he needed to die, he was looking for it. He said hello to me as I was walking down my street. I had my dog on his lease. He had the nerve to say cute dog. Rover is anything but a cute dog the nerve of the man to say such a thing. The nerve! Death is the only way to answer such an insult. I shot him in the head. I made a decent kill. For such trash. His mother should thank me Perhaps I should pay her a visit. Yes
Report Post Tip

Dear diary, today has been a good day. People have annoyed me and I have let it slide, although I did call someone a bellend and to fuck off. But overall, a 7.5/10 day. 
Can only hope for better tomorrow. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, two full sentences in an outside thread didn't count towards my hustle, so here I am, over here, pretending to write in a diary.

Is this long enough, do you think? 

Let's find out together!

Report Post Tip
Dear diary, today I had to accept I lost a big part of my life. It's fine I was always detached before now I will just continue being who I was. Kind of sucks though but fuck it.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary it's all a bunch of Bolony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpYA3GMlKsA im telling ya!!!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today is too hot. I don’t like it. I’m sticky and icky and I think I’ll take 4 cold showers today while trying to stay somewhat comfortable. 
I much prefer spring and fall or at least having my acs up and running if it’s this gross out. I’ll try to stick them in today. It’s a pain in the ass though. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

I don't really understand what's going on with the world right now. I just wanna put my feet back, relax and take a long deep breath. And transport myself back to two years before. Other than the date, there's nothing wrong right now, everything is fine, sit back and cover your eyes...

Report Post Tip

It looks like that summer has a firm grip and is spreading its wings across the country. The restrictions are being lifted slowly and people are looking forward to meet their friends and spend the summer together.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear Diary, today I put all my money (150,000$) on red and WON I am so excited !

Report Post Tip

Dear diary. Today I learnt that when you wish to splash your face with cool water at a service station it is best to remove your mask first. You live and learn as they say. Didn't feel stupid at all....not one bit!! 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today I ruined a pair of Vans (shoes/sneakers) while attempting to decorate alone. It was a sign that I needed to buy more. I didn't really need this excuse, but it made the justification sound much better in my head.
Thank you
Report Post Tip

A lot of big surprises in this year's world cup in ice hockey. Teams that were favourites to go far ended up losing games against teams that some people underestimated. 

Report Post Tip

Today was a good day. I worked a lot and it was productive, my co-workers helped a lot. The period of delivery of fees is ending. Anyone who is an accountant will understand.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

It's been windy as all hell today, I almost got hit in the face twice by my own front door, except from that it's been a rather uneventful day really. But I've enjoyed it. Getting my 2nd vaccine shot tomorrow so it will be fun to see how I react to that, obviously hoping I get super powers but we shall see.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's 2:20 am and I am in a hole infested T-Shirt, drinking a beer knowing full well I have to be up in 7 hours for the gym. I constantly ask myself where I went wrong in life. Yet to get a suitable answer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL