Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 06:30:58
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary
Things are very different around here these days. I don't think I like it so much.
If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything, right?
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I lost my hustle for the third time in the past thirty days. That's really sad, but otherwise I'm doing just fine. I found a bottle of old ketchup that I forgot to put in the fridge and I opened once, but I think its still good? Ketchup doesn't go bad, right? I'll let you know how it goes next time, Diary. 

Report Post Tip

Evasive said to elusive don't be vague.  The proof is in the Puddin', tastes like strawberry wine.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today started just like any other day. Bit slow but a normal day. I decided to make a quick stop at the gas station for a coffee. I also purchased a lotto ticket. Not thinking of winning the 43 million dollar jackpot. The money could and would change my life. Gods know it would help. To pay off all debt. Quit my job and travel. The world I will see. Smell and eat.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I really crave cheese cake, I might see if I can find some tomorrow. Except from that I don't really got anything of note to say, but it sure would be nice if tomorrow was a good day.

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,

Today was a good day. I took my God-daughter out for her birthday and then we watched a movie together.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

What a slow day. We're finally starting the rainy season and the weather was rainy and cold. I did nothing the whole morning and was scared my boss would say something to me, after lunch found out that he was also doing nothing so we can't really tell on each other now haha.

Hopefully, the night is also cold and quiet, God knows I need some good sleep.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I would like to go back in time to the Jen who was like "We're gonna start waking up at 6am!" and punch her right in her dumb fucking face. What a stupid fucking idea that was. 

Love me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

please give me the motivation to get my fat arse off my sofa and go for a nice, long walk.

also, can you send someone to cook me nice things please?

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Nothing much to report today. Went for lunch with a buddy I ain't seen in a while and had a few beers to wash it down. We set the world to right and decided we were unpaid for how hard we both worked...while our jobs were paying us to sit in the pub.

Ready for home to kick back and relax.
Report Post Tip

Another day another diary entry that Uncle gets to read out back to me in a white girl voice. I am hungover this morning, needing to pack and do a shitton of work before a flight. I’m on leave but capitalists do keep on capitalising and my boss is still making me work on the beach… lame.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

5 days off and back to work tomorrow.

I am so not looking forward to this :(   

But those damn bills aren't gonna pay themselves, unfortunately. 

Bed early I supposed.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

I died today. I am oh so sad about my death lol! I was beasting in my character and

BOOM dead ! From a 1% … a damn 1% smh !

These damn wars are rough lol
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

This morning I was woken up by a man throwing up in our parking lot. Just another reason for me to hate soccer, really. What a truly terrible way to wake up. 

Love, 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

i'm rather hungover having celebrated England getting to the euro finals last night.

I'm old and should know better yet i worry i will never change.  I really don't want to change either.

make me breakfast please.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Not sure what to say, but I really hope to get enough rest, this week have been like hell for I couldn't sleep more than few hours.
Once I got a little chance to rest a friend called me and wanted me to go to hom he was 2 hours away by the car, and while traveling the bus broke down and had to stay another hour in the desert street looking for a ride.
Now I'm on my way home hope it will he easy and safe.

Thank you
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, today I woke up with the biggest headache. I think after not sleeping for so long and finally passing out that I slept too much. I’m still tired and my chest hurts from coughing and Tylenol hasn’t really helped so I’m probably going to get some NyQuil and sleep more as soon as I can. I’m also starving but too tired and ill to cook. Dying. I am dying. 

Report Post Tip

Hello

Woke up today and it's raining. It rained yesterday and the it rained the day before that. It will probably rain tomorrow too. Rain rain go away. I hate you.

Good-bye

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It had been a busy few days for me, with some laughs along the way.

It is surprising how many change their tune when the shoe is on the other foot. Happy to shoot people but boy do the little boys cry when it happens to them!

All in all, it's a game and people can now take some well-earned rest. No matter the sides they're on!

Stay smiling.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Summer has my sleep pattern all over the place, why can't you be more like winter?  At least it's easier to sleep then.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL