Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:11:54
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary,

Today is not my day! I’m so worn out and tired. I wish I had more energy! Lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m 15 minutes from being off of work
I’m stoked to go home and sleep my life away!!!
I need at least 9 hours of sleep tonight haha
Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I got into work late and havent had breakfast, might be time for me to pop to the burger van around the corner and get some food. will update at a future time if it was worth or not.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
I thought my vacation started today, but apparently i was wrong. It will start 4th october. So ill have to work tomorrow *sighs* im trying to see this from the bright side. Since the weekend will not count as vacation, ill have more time off.
Anyway, im tired and will sleep early. Soon youll hear all kinds of interesting and funny stuff from me and NO MORE BORING STUFF ABOUT WORK.
Love,
Roya.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary

Today is going to be a good day.  I am optimistic that my football bet will come in and then it's onto tomorrow where the mighty Glasgow Rangers thump Hibs.  Not only that but I have found a potentially new energy drink to replace the Mango Loco one that is now discontinued.  Perhaps SlimShady has sampled it.. I must check in with him

Toodles

Dear diary
Orange is my least favorite color. It does not look good on me at all. Yellow is pretty bad too. I love the color green. Red is a pretty cool color as well. Black is my favorite color for an automobile.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I've just finished a busy and long weekend. 12 hour shifts saturday and sunday should be banned. I am ready to relax and start my days off with some gaming and chill for the night!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

A new week has begun and the children have skipped off to school. Going to be a good week!

Of which, had my microwave had its way I would never of seen! It threw out a lot of sparks inside yesterday, had to place it in retirement and order a new one. The joys of adulthood when appliances conk out in awkward times, when you've other expenses coming up!

Such is life!

Write to you again soon!

Kashya

Dear Diary, sometimes I think you are the only one who truly understands me. These dark streets hold no love for one such as myself. All I wish to do is sing and dance. But I'm a Boss now. I must hang up my dancing shoes and instead look intimidating.

Please don't judge me. 

Dear diary
Woke up this morning with stiff nipples, the temperature is really starting to drop, can't be arsed with the next few months! Bazza's nan is still in my thoughts...
Report Post Tip
Dear diary
This Is becoming a frequent occurrence, it's a pishy day today and work has been mental. Can't wait to get home and curl up in bed!
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I am absolutely ill and have been bed ridden the last two days. I really hope I can get better ahead of my vacation.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today I accidentally threw my shoe at someone. It was very embarrassing, but at the end of the day sometimes your hand slips and a shoe smacks a random person on the leg. I have very few regrets in life, and this isn't one either. 

Outside of that, I think I need new socks. 

Dear book I write shit in,

I was reminded today that people....well I'm just not a fan of mostly. Also that if you want people to understand youre body is in a pain apparently you have to scream and bitch about it not just take it on the chin with little emotion shown. I just cant wait for November to get here so I'm that much closer to my favorite time. Oh cocaine finally tracked some of that down amongst other stuff so that is exciting.

Report Post Tip

Hello Diary.

It's me again.  It's that time that I must write something to carry on my hustle.
So will tell you about the weather here yesterday.  2 storms in one day. And not just little storms.  The first was when I was walking out of work, drenched by the time I reached my car.  Lol  It actually felt good but no the thunder and lightening so much.  Later the 2nd was a bit  more dramatic.  Thunder, lightening, torrential rains and hail.  Some good sized hail that I have not seen in awhile.  Thankfully it passed threw pretty  quickly and no power loss.  

Bye Bye for now.

Cynder

Hey Diary,

It's me again. Only this time at the end of the day. Was a bit of a family day today where I took my son out to celebrate his birthday. Resturant was awesome, surprised him with a free desert with a candle that no matter how many times he blew it out it relit again. Bless the look on his face! They even sang for him and made him a crown out of balloons. Thats right, my son is now a King!

Its nice to make some normal simple memories after all the lockdowns and stuff, to have a little bit of yay in life. Love my kids to bit and seeing them enjoy stuff is awesome!

Till the next time diary, 

Kashya

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Dear diary,
Im a little hangover but im ok. Im gonna be drinking again in 20 minutes so all good! Im going to camphouse again so ttyl!
Roya.
Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Massive result for the tartan army last night against the mighty Faroe islands! My wee arse hole was twitching a few times but the result is all that matters, bring on Moldova next month!
Report Post Tip

We have been told by the head of our section that we will be slowly going back to the office. It'll start with a 51% return to the office, which means three days out of five we have to be present at the headquarters.

Dear Diary,

Today was a day like any other. I hope Thursday and Friday fly buy and I slide right into the weekend. The weather is nice and it would be great to do something to enjoy it. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

14/10/21

Dear Diary, 

The only thing keeping me sane is writing in this damn book. If my head wasn't screwed on, I would of lost it by now... I've done nothing but sit in the local today and drink shit beer watching the news... 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL