Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:25:07
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary, 

It's Hump Day! And you know what that means! It's the perfect day for doing The Humpty Hump. On a side note, I'm convinced the sun is trying to kill me... bastard... hasta pasta!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary

Cancer is gone and im still alive. What a ride. Still have to finish up a bunch of rads but again im alive. been gone from everything i loved for too long. this year started out horrible but as it comes to a close i welcome a new family member with hope for tomorrow. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

I'm sitting here with a bag of chips and a coke typing into an online RP game about the mafia because it needs me to do this in order to get me to the goal of receiving four hustle points. If it were not for those points I would not be here now, typing this here.

Dear diary,

today they are gonna finally send me to my assigned work since i passed the public tender/test. As a register for people on the city. So i'll finally leave the office and go to the field. THANK GOD cause i could not stand another CUNT swearing and calling me a whore cause he dont got water in his house. So anyway, i'm happy about it and i even got a new uniform. Long sleeve shirt, male signed neon pants (so cars dont hit us), a hat with little curtains (so i dont burn my ass off in the sun) and work boots. I tried it on today and i looked like a damn hot dyke (modesty).

anyway, i'm gonna have more freedom, win more money, win 400 bucks to spend with food and stuff that i should be winning like 2 years ago. But the government is fucked up.

Oh, i'm drinking beers to celebrate.

Anyway, cya later

Bites,

Marishka.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary!

Stevie G abandoned ship and fucked off to villa! Mixed feelings about it, but thank him for everything he has done and wish him all the best. Stay away from Aribo and Kent! Fingers crossed big Gio gets a chance.
Report Post Tip
Dear disobey
Oh wow today has been such an exciting day I must’ve ran 30 miles uphill unbelievable I can’t believe that I’ve drove 6 feet past 7 feet over here
Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,

The new season of Tiger King came out. Im on emergency call but I'm gonna attempt to play MR and watch season 2. Till next time diary.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It was a long week of overtime work and nothing got done around the house. Now I am low on underwear. I think I have to do the inside outside front back inside again. Hopefully its not too bad. lol

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

The gods of gameplay have decreed that I must post a well thought out reply of "appropriate length". I have absolutely no clue what a well thought out reply of "appropriate length" is. But, as the gods of gameplay have decreed that it must be done, I must attempt to do so. This, therefore, is my attempt.

And now, my brain hurts. Thank you, oh great and powerful gods of gameplay. Thank you.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear diary!

It's 00:16 and I've had a drink and off work tomorrow, going away this weekend, should be a good weekend!

Report Post Tip

Good Morning Diary,

How are you? You sure seem to have quite a following. Do you never run out of pages?

Friday is here once again. This means that tomorrow I do not have to get up at silly'o'clock to send of my darling minions children to school. Which I like having them home! We play many games.. whats not to like?! (Except when the bickering starts!)

Off now though, housework awaits!

Kashya

Report Post Tip

So I take a couple of days off and time seems to have escaped me.  I was suppose to have an estimate today but the caller never returned my call.  The gull.  My smoking addiction is getting expensive.  The state is a greedy muthafuka.  Taxing us for being smokers yet we can't smoke where ever we want.  I miss the good ole days when the had smoking sections and non smoking sections.  Now it's no smoking at all anywhere.  

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I feel like....floating. Work-wise, I have tons of deadlines but they are not totally imposing or threatening. If I miss them, then perhaps I lose a chunk of earnings. But then again, here in our area, food and drinks are easy to come by. For less than $2, I managed to buy a big-ass fish enough to feed my family for, like, 2 days. 

I float because I think about the easy days that have gone by. The memes, the hang-outs, the cold beers and laughs shared with friends. Now, these friends are busy with their lives and couldn't be bothered. Games? Yeah, games are still fun, but not as fun as 5-8 years ago. Besides, my old laptop couldn't handle AAA games anyway. I have a spare PC but it's semi-broken. Sometimes I can use it, sometimes nah.

'Tis a good thing MR is here. This game is in my Top 5 memorable browser games. Heck, I only play browser games now. Nostalgia. That thing is a poison, but it tastes damn sweet.

With love,

Phil 'Doesn't Compromise' Leotardo

Report Post Tip

dear diary

i had a kebab last night....apparently, woke up with it on the sofa

do we have to get married now?

Report Post Tip

Dear diary....life is kicking my butt right now....no job....running out of money....need to get back to work...as much as 2020 was a tough year for alot of people, 2021 has been my bad year....2 surgheries....quad druple bypass....galbladder....didnt work much and when I did get a job the company sucked...hope 2022 is better....I also hat the holiday.....

Report Post Tip

dear diray,

i am DRUNK AND DRUKJB i cant evcen see the styuff gere., FFS WHY U GAVE ME SUCH A STUPID HUSTLE. i cant im dyiung and poouking and ETC

anbyways ill talk to yoyu when im better which it seems NEVER

Dear Diary,

It has been a few days since I wrote last. I have never been good with keeping up with the time, or, let's get real, even what day of the week it is. To make matters worse, I have recently been sucked into this new game I found online. I wasn't expecting much, given the similar types I have found in the past, but I am happy to say that I was mistaken. My only complaint is that I didn't happen across it sooner.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Great day so far. Went to the gym. Get all my lifting done nice and early. Can’t wait for turkey day! Happy Thanksgiving to you too Mr. diary. Hope everybody has a wonderful day!
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I have officially returned back from vacation. I enjoyed my time in the old country, and must admit I am sad to be back. Such is life though. BYE

Dear Diary

I am currently suffering a bit of a bad cold, hell lets just call it man-flu. My voice is nearly gone... to my childrens' delight  no doubt!

Not going to moan as got to carry on... and drink tea. I never drink tea! (Unless poorly then I am on it way more than Lord Toaly).

I will survive.

Kashya

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL