Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:10:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary,

its been a while, right? Im still on vacation, but there's only 8 days left. I'm depressed cause i'm anxious af and i'm suffering in anticipation. I really dont want to go back to work *sighs*.

Anyway, besides that i'm feeling great lately, drinking my ass off, doing absolutely nothing all day, just playing skyrim and other games. I actually started playing Chrono Trigger again too :P anyway, i'm happy. Always nice talking to you.

Oh, today i'll drink tereré and play skyrim all day.

Love,

Roya.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary
I was wondering why all fish stinks. Be it a cat fish or even a tuna fish a white fish or sword fish. Pee hew they all smell so bad. I think that might be the reason I don’t like fish. Ohh owww that smell. Stinky.
Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Sad day today with Rangers legend Walter Smith passing away! Thank you for every thing you did over the 2 spells in charge especially completing the 9 in a row through the 90s. Hero!!

Dear Diary,

Yep, it's me again.  It's that time that we need to have a little chat.  What shall we talk about today?  The weather, my online shopping obsession, my Dad's Birthday today, these non stop head hunters calling and messaging me about new jobs, my dinner menu, my cats, my sleep habits or lack of I should say, the fact is rained for two days straight and my yard needs mowed but too wet to do so? So many topics so let's just leave it at that and I will let you ponder all these topics.

Thanks for always being here <3

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

today i was supposed to make a nice dinner and drink some wine, but turns out i haven't took my ass out of the house all week, so no groceries. I decided to order beers and eat a sandwich lol

So here i am, drinking beers, smoking, dicing and listening to "GIRL I CANT STOP I CANT STOP LOVING YOUUUUUUUU, LOVING YOU GIRLLLLL"

All good! Love,

Roya.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I got kicked out of my favorite bar today.  Guess I had one to many and was beginning to wobble a bit.  It's ok, I wasn't 86ed forever.  I am still having the covid blues tho.  People still wearing mask everywhere.  I just can't get use to this.  Thank god we are getting back to some kind of normalcy.  I will just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I have to go into the office today. But that isn't the worst thing in the world as I don't think anyone else is in today from my team so I can do just about fuck all. I'm also in tomorrow, which my team WILL be in for so I'll have to pretend to work all day. Can't be letting them know my job makes me the Pete Miller of the place. But my friend is meeting me for lunch today, which is brilliant. And then tomorrow I'm meeting another friend for Pizza. Which is excellent and been planned since January 2020. Whoops. Damn Pandemics and what not. 

This whole social life thing is exausting but probably good for me given I'm a complete shut-in and very happy about it. 

Smooches, 

me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

I hate writing but guess what I had to, as I would loose 4 points on my hustle if I would not write in you and would have to start it all over again so I will do what I hate to.

Thank you

Dear Diary,

I almost made a huge mistake. You see if I am not home by Midnight my fairy tale ending will be pretty bad. Needless to say I looked up and I had no finished my tasks yet! *gasps* I only had three minutes to go! So I came here to rush and tell you that I didnt fuck up!

YAY ME

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It is Halloween weekend!  Rainy today but Sunday supposed to be great for the Trick or Treaters!  It's all about the kids.  Although yesterday, at work, they had a costume contest (appropriate for your job safety).  Very few participated.  The moral is low and people have changed since Covid.  I hope it goes away soon and people can be their old selves again.  And speaking of work, heading there soon.  It is finally Friday! 

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

It seems to take me half a morning to 'get with the day' these days. I never seem to wake up and spring out of bed full of life. Is this age? Or is it just a state of mind? Am I imaging that I ache from head to toe? 

Oh well, here comes my 3rd coffee, made my angel of a son. Maybe this one will be the one with the magic to make me finally go 'tadaaaaa' for the day.

Write to you soon,

Kashya

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Heading into work right now. First snow of the year. Dammit to hell. I need gas. Quick stop to the gas station and picked up a bacon egg and cheese begel Seems like today will be a great day.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, i'm happy because it's saturday! The day will be chill and i will enjoy some good time with my dogs since is a sunny day!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I am back, and honestly its just a situation similar to last time. I'm being told I should go outside and talk to someone but instead I want to write and complain about it to you. Thanks babe for always listening. 

Report Post Tip

Careful Qui-gon-Jinn if you write too much in some strange diary to avoid people the dark lord may come back. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, it's Halloween tonight. I haven't a party to go to.  I'd like to dress up and go out and have some fun.  Today was eventful.  Had 2 bids early morning.  One looks promising and the other is suspect.  I will bid them both and hope I get at least one.  Hit Costco after and stored up on goods.  It's the holiday season so I want to have fun.

Report Post Tip

ameliaGato Oddly enough the guy in the sky is basically asking me to come back to this Diary. Do you think he is working for that noseless darklord?!

Report Post Tip

Have you tried offering him a sock? 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

October has come to an end.  The weather will begin to turn crappy and Winter will be among some of us.  Me personally, will begin hibernating and going outside when I have to, like work, the stores, yada yada! 

Trick or Treat was last night. Only 27 little monsters came down our street.  Pretty sad considering I know what it was like when I was young in this area and the tons of kids that came thru these neighborhoods.

Oh well, onto today!  It's Monday!  Gonna remain positive going into a negative environment - Work!

Bye Bye for now!

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

Hello, Diary.

I never ask you how you are doing, so how are you? Feeling good? Alright, take care. I've had a long week, but eventually things find a way of shortening themselves so I am looking forward to that. Going to go now, I'll miss you.

Bye Diary.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL