Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 13:09:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary,

Today i woke up feeling a little better. Im waiting for the covid test results to be ready... i hope its just a cold. Im still fighting with my wife, we cant figure things out and we dont know what to do.
Everything sucks. Im praying that this storm of bad things end soon, so i can be happy again.

See you soon,
Carmen.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

I am tired of the rain, and working in the rain. If you could make it stop so that I am not constantly getting rained on, that would be great. Thanks. I appreciate it

Report Post Tip

Yea? Hey fak you diary! some asshat outbid us on tha house!  Fak you and fak those muthaz who are getting our fakin house! fak you! jus fak you!  May there be radon and um lead paint and um fakin mold in da attic you c#^$suckaz!

Report Post Tip

I slept a ton today.. I needed to catch up badly it seems. Then I woke up dazed and confused to the noise of hundreds of credits popping in main. I joined into the fun, and walked away with my own chunk of credits. What a time to be alive.

Report Post Tip

dear diary

do kebabs even exist in the sober state? I remember little of last night other than the fact i got hungry and this morning i'm shitting through the eye of a needle

fuck kebabs.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

today i woke up feeling better and im salivating to go out and drink some beers. Unfortunately i would be putting people and friends in risk if i did that, so ill just stay inside and wait til monday, when the test results come out :/

Me and my wife ended everything for good now. I teased her with some stuff and she flipped out on her job (which is her dad's company). Now she lost her job and also her mom kicked her out of her house, so she's now jobless and homeless because of her outbreak (which i caused). I feel guilty as fuck and everything turned to shit.

If it ended, at least we can try to be happy again and move on with out lives.

Thanks for always listening, diary,

Carmen.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I've finished painting now. It took 24 hours to get done. Turns out I actually hate painting. What I hate more is the pure laziness out of the people who painted before me. Rather than take off the light and plug covers they taped them up, poorly might I add, so when I tried to take them off, it was difficult. The light switch was so stuck on because of their laziness that when I tried to pop it off it started to break.... so I had to leave it on and paint over it until I go back to Home Depot and find a nice replacement. Annoying. Fricken lazy people are super annoying. Like idgi. They actually made more work for themselves - taping things up rather than just popping them off and doing it right. So maybe theyre not so lazy just really dumb. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
I haven't spoken to my wife in over a month and a half, we're probably getting a divorce soon. I stopped taking my medication and have found an herbal replacement, let's hope the St. John's Wort can fight off the depression just as well as the pills. I have only been able to find solace in old time radio shows and reading scripture. I'm going to spend more time this week with my audio equipment. May God give me the strength to ford my way through the turbulent coming weeks.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I don't take fondly to how warm it is right now, could you please grant us some well deserved rain before we melt away?

Thank you for listening diary, you are quite the trooper.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Day 2329 of the pandemic

Restriction are due to be stopped and the place I work has been closed due to covid isolations. 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Rainy season it's on and I love it, or at least I did when I was younger and had no responsibilities, when I could afford to stay in bed the whole day with a coffee and pastries. Now that I'm older, it's miserable to commute to work while it's raining outside. I understand my parents a little bit better today. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
I do not like Monday mornings. I don’t want to wake up. I’m not sure if it’s the sleep. Or the day. I miss my pillow right now. I miss the relaxation Catching zzzzzs is so nice. No worries just sleep. I miss it so much. It’s not like that on most other days. Monday seems to be the key
Report Post Tip

Dear diary

I woke up feeling like hell. My mouth dry but I drag myself out of bed to eat to take my medication for my diabetes. God I hate this feeling of getting older. The lack of energy

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, 

I wish these thunderstorms would hurry up and get through already. I had to cancel my camping trip. The temporary power and internet outrages are annoying, and the weather is playing havoc with my allergies. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

God has forgotten to turn the fucking oven off and it’s melting my face outside; fall needs to come sooner than later, please. I’m also absolutely wrecked from spending the day yesterday at the river, this heat sapped my energy and I’m in recovery today, it’s almost like nursing a hang over. Fuck the desert. 

Sincerely,

Me. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

Got up this morning.  Made coffee, showered, fed the cats and away I went to work.  
Get to work only to find that a major paintline where I work had not ran nor produced parts all night so there was NO work and we were being asked to leave as we entered.  Nice extra day off and I got a few things accomplished here at home, but this is starting to hit the purse strings a bit as it seems to be happening more and more frequently...   

Just me again. :P  

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary: Today was one of the better days of my life.
I found out earlier this week that my X Wife died in a car accident.
I'm not sure if I should throw a party or not. Maybe a BBQ and a few fireworks 🎆 would be enough. Then later at night I could make a trip to the grave yard and piss on her grave. Seems like an all day affair lol.

Yes if anyone reads this she was a bitch.
Report Post Tip
It's a rainy night tonight which is good. Leads to a slow day at work which is welcomed. Just starting out my night. Hope its calm.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary, in this days I have a lot of things to arrange, but I am so lazy. Good thing I'm arranging them anyway, and I feel better not having to do that for most of them :D

Report Post Tip

Dear diary.

When are we going to have some cooler weather as I am starting to melt in my own home urgh. I really hate this bloody weather.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL