Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:30:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dice do be the devil. Sigh. I’m not feeling too good today. Might just nap it off. Gn

Report Post Tip

Sigh can’t even do the stupid outside post right it wasn’t long enough. Painnn. Okay I’ll write more. I guess today I’m gonna go out and get a mani-pedi after my nap. I’ll also try this posh place for dinner about 20 mins walk away. hopefully i dont run into anyone i dont wanna lolol and then maybe just drink at the hotel bar in the evening. Yeah

Report Post Tip

dear diary

I was rather rude to my next door neighbour this morning as he decided it would be a good idea to start drilling at 7am

please grant me the strength to not kick the ever loving shit out of him.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

I am hoping that today, when the technician finally arrives, my phone line will be fixed. But more importantly I will remain calm about it not being sorted out before, like it was supposed. Hopefully I will not end up ranting at the people that assured me that things will be fixed today.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Its a new day and its actually cool to actually have some free time! My plan is to do some chores and play some games I not played in a while. Its raining outside too, so a lazy day it is!

Thanks for being my 'go to' for so long to discuss all things mundane with!

Lush.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Will it ever be back to "normal"

In a couple of weeks no more masks, no more restrictions

Is it for the greater good? 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I am pretty full right now so my brain isn’t working too well. It’s making me very tired and I can’t really remember what I did today, but tomorrow im getting paint and I’m excited to paint my living room white. It’s brown and beige now. It’s too dark and dreary. Can’t stand it. Can’t wait for the beautiful white to go with my dark grey rug and curtains. So I’ve got that going for me. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary. I really wished I could’ve gone to the store today. Unfortunately golf got right in the way followed by some insane sunset pictures!!
Report Post Tip

Today I slept at 7 AM because I was busy talking to this guy I like 😳😳😳 I kinda regret it now cos I'm sleepy asf but it was worth it because he's pretty cool even though he does fucking suck at gambling.

Report Post Tip

Everything I dislike, I had to do all morning today. Drive for hours, then go to church then spend time with relatives I never see and then drive again for hours. But I will reward myself with gyros or pizza to compensate for the losses.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I had the opportunity to attend a 90th surprise Birthday party yesterday.  What a wonderful day.  To live to age 90 and not look a day over maybe 70 other than using a cane for weak  legs.  Truly remarkable and a blessing to attend.   And the weather could not have been any more perfect as it was an outside event.  What a day <3

~ FC ~    (Love the nickname given to me by another friend, Albino)

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Since my other post was too short to count for the hustle, I guess I will post here so here goes. I woke super early cause it was too warm, then I went to the beach, well the first beach was crowded so I went to another one, thankfully there wasn't as many people there. Then I ate some nice tacos and watched the final of the Euros, it was a fun game to watch.

Until next time, xoxo

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, good morning! It’s only 8 am and I’ve been up a couple hours already. Kinda sucks. I’ve got 4 hours til I can eat and my stomach is feeling gross nasty already. Hopefully the coffee makes me forget that im hungry but I doubt it. Im tired, and sore and hungry and I thinK I’m grumpy? Idk. We will see the first chance that something mildly inconveniences me. Will I flip out or will I be sane and nice and normal?! Who knows. Find out on the next episode of me. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Up and out early today. Lots to do and so little time.
Adventures next week which should be fun. I'm looking forward to it but kinda nervous too.
Got to go, shower time!
Bye for now
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, It's a typical Wednesday. Working it through it waiting for the weekend. Hoping to go out on the boat fishing this weekend. Hopefully the rain holds out. Fishing is good when the sky is overcast, but would prefer it not to rain. Either way, I'm definitely ready for the weekend. Can't wait.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I made banana muffins today and just ate 2. I might die of full. They were really moist and delicious. Tomorrow I go back to Home Depot to get more paint. Im stupid so I’ll be spending nearly 200$ on paint alone by the time I’m done with this project. Annoying. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Let this be the one so that the searching can end.  I can see us in it, each room is already assigned.  I hope more like it start to show up for the picking soon.  Maybe

shrugs

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Not sure I ever owned a diary.. pretty sure thats not a guy thing but whatever, maybe a rant book? Its Wednesday, Im hungry and haven't had dinner yet.. girlfriend needs to get on that. Welp, thats it thanks diary. Until next time!

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, today was a great day I sat around watching videos, playing games until this evil woman i call my girlfriend decided to ruin it. that is all, until next time,

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I hate the Bucks. Why can't they just lose? Why do they try so hard to win? Don't they know this is CP3's last chance at a ring? It feels like they do know so them trying so hard is even worse. How can they be so mean? In conclusion, fuck the Bucks.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL