Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 03:39:57
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary,
Usually i speak a lot about my personal life and how shitty everything is. Today is not different but i dont want to talk a lot.
There's at least one good thing.. money is coming so ill be able to solve lots of problems.
Thats it, no more talking for today. I got my period and im fucking grumpy.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I think I'm going to be a spelunker. I just need to get over my fear of heights, small spaces, and caves, but once I've done all of that then I'll become one of the most renowned explorers of our time.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I’ve been feeling sick the past few days and I got a creeping suspicion why but it’s probably just me being paranoid. Work has been hectic as usual but at least I got a nice catchup dinner tonight and a barbecue tomorrow. On the weekend I have big exciting plans of having an existential crisis as I force myself to apply for masters programmes I’m not sure I even wanna do. uwu?

Report Post Tip

Dear Dipshit,

Perhaps you did not get the memo, we need a home, not a fixer upper, not some corner lot in bumblefuck merica, a house.  Nothing too huge, simple, what the fak?  What the fak are we seeing?  These do not even come CLOSE to criteria which by the way is not a fakin mansion you asshat!  Yet the prices are as if they are the fakin Waldorf Astoria! 

'we want to sell our house but we will put it 50k less than what we want to sell it for to waste everyone's time' FAK YOOOOOOOOOOU

~ and what a bonus as covid cases rise again in my state, I am surrounded by the walking dead and they don't even know it nor do they care.

Wicked mutha fakin Wanda, I am ever so sick of this human condition!

See that?  it was the last FAK I had left to give, enjoy it! 

Report Post Tip

Tomorrow will be the last day at my current job and next week I will start at a new position with the same company. There will a smaller group in my section, but we will also have a smaller area to cover and fewer clints.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear diary, I woke up hangover free for once so I think today is going to be a good day. New things are on the horizon, I'm feeling better than I have in a while. Got a weekend full of work so not looking forward to that however!

Dear Diary,

My Caribbean vacation was amazing and I'm sitting here at work wishing I was back on the beach. Now looking forward to my next vacation in a month. Hurry up!

Xoxo
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today I had the day off and yesterday my new GPU came home, so i've been playing the whole day. Wish I could keep doing this instead of working lol.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Today im feeling good and excited! I bet you're surprised, right? But yes! Today im going to meet with my ex, i made a fancy hotel reservation, so we can talk and figure things out. Maybe not just talk, i even waxed all the hair of my body 😏
Im also glad that a good good money from a loan came out today, so ill be able to fix things, like get her a home, and even if we dont get back together, im still happy that i can help her with that.
That money will also help me with some stuff...
So im feeling very good today! Hope next time we talk i have more good news!! See you soon,
Carmen.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today was a long day. I didn't really do much, but I am so tired still. Is it because I sleep too little? Or maybe I sleep too much? I hope I can sleep a bit tomorrow anyways. Feel like I haven't gotten all the sleep I need.

Anyways. Off to go and get myself some food.

Bye luv

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

I'm tired of having to do this whole thing all over again. It's the kind of tiredness that no amount of sleep can get rid of. Can't wait for monday.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

It's ME again....  They tell me I need to make a forum post.  I really don't have a  lot to say today.  But here  I go :D

It's been cooler and so I was able to get a lot of much needed outside work done around my house. I feel accomplished and maybe I will sleep like a baby for a change ;)

Night Night Diary!

~FireCracker~

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

guess what?! Today im feeling great! Also sad cuz i miss my love, but very very happy! We worked things out, we gonna take it easy and see how it goes. We had a great weekend, we slept at this fancy hotel, we made lotssss of love, talked a lot, drinked together, dreamed about our future and took care of each other.

She gave me this wonderful massage, cause i twisted my ankle last week, also her teeth was hurting so i bought her medicine and ordered a soup.

We watched the olympics and cheered and had lots of fun. We also drove to the mall and shopped a lot! I knew that i was still in love with her, but now im totally sure that i want to be with her always. She feels the same way. I cant wait for her to have a home so we can sleep together some times and maybe move in together again.

Im happy, thats all that matters.

Until next time <3

Carmen.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's my second favorite day of the week..... Sunday! No work to go to, no schedule to keep. I just do what I wanna do, if I feel like it. I think today I'm gonna stay in, play some games with my friends and get me some food delivery later. It's all about being chill and ready for the work week ahead.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

It's been a pretty busy month and unfortunately I haven't been around as much as I would have liked buuuut It's not my fault promise. It's kind of rude but I'm gonna throw the girl I'm seeing under the bus It's her fault I've been away cause let's face it we've all got priorities. ;D 

Other than that works been pretty alright but I've had a lot of long drives lately which always kinda sucks cause those days I'm pretty much on the road for 4 hours of the day 😅 I guess there isn't much else to say really other than things have been going pretty great altogether. Until next time!                ~JohnnyLawrence

Report Post Tip
Hello diary
Well today will be a long day at work. I have to open and close. It makes for a very long day. I’m so tired right now. I am sorta hungry too. My Freind gave me an apple. So I just started eating it. It’s very good. Juicy but Crisp. I normally eat other fruit so I’m thinking of this as a treat. I only have eleven hours to go. Then I can possibly leave this place. I can not wait
Report Post Tip
Hello diary.
Today I visited my friend who took my cat since two years.
I really missed her so much, I haven't seen her for like a year and half.
She is bigger now and she is so cute, I really have tears on my eyes while writing this.
She is the best thing happened in my life.

Dear diary,

today im feeling kinda meh. Im tired from work and also really anxious cuz i have lots of problems to take care of this week. I hope i can solve everything before friday, so i can have a peaceful weekend.

I made a roast for dinner, i didnt ate it yet, but the smell is good.

Thats about it.

Carmen.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Last time I wrote here I was feeling sick and I am still feeling pretty sick but in a different way now at least. I got drenched in rain yesterday so I'll probably get a cold soon which is fine and well since I just wanna rest for a while mayhaps forever

Ok bai

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I drove about 800 miles today, and it wasn't all too bad. I got to where I needed to go in about six and a half hours. Now, I'm stuck in a fucking unforgiving desert as opposed to being near the cool coast of California. Fuck, where did I go wrong.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL