Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:12:48
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary. I’m stumped. I am about to make toast. What type of bread should I use. I have nice Jewish rye, or should I go the the the buttermilk white bread. I do have some potato bread too. Decisions, decisions. How should I decide. Flip a coin. Or end piece of bread. This is. Which ever is different. Wow it worked. I love toasted rye bread. Yummmmmy
Report Post Tip
Hi Diary

Good day today, work all done by 1pm then nap time completed and food all eaten now I feel fat and lazy. The weekend is upon us but the weather doesn't look great. This makes me sad.

I'll check in on you tomorrow.

Buh byeeee
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

The company I work for has been hit with another Covid outbreak.  As of Friday when I left there was  a total of 12 cases.  
We now have another mask mandate.  When will this shit end.....  Tired of it all :(  

Report Post Tip

I hurt my toes. One of them in particular looks really strange now. I've taken to calling it my weird toe. So once the pain dies down completely, I feel like it will be a nice talking point for when my shoes are off.

Everything has been pretty chill outside of that.

- DIARY

Report Post Tip

Why did you sign the diary as diary GreekFreak

Report Post Tip

Dead diary, it’s been a heck of a weekend. The stresses have not helped my stomach. I’m also very very tired and wish I had a day off from everything but such is life. Hopefully everything turns out okay so that my stomach can get better and I can get like 14 hours sleep straight. That would be nice. I wouldn’t mind that. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
A few days ago i made a fool out of myself again, got drunk, stoned and skipped work. Also spent lots of money that i shouldn't have. All cause im unhappy with my relationship and my work. My wife got there and picked me up and took care of me, but now were worse again. I wonder when this shit is going to end. Oh, and i also fell on the shower and my nose decided to punch the wall, it bled and it looked like crap, now its ok.
Anyway, i make terrible decisions and veru destructive, so thats how it is.
Im ok now, but imma try not to drink like a pirate anymore.
Im not excited to go to work tomorrow UGH.. thats the news.
Nini
Carmen
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

Well here it is Sunday night already and Monday morning work week is just around the corner.  Ugh..  Where in the world does the weekend go to so fast?  So will report back to you when I am required to do so.  I feel like you have become a sounding board anymore.  Lol

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,

Oh hey there. It's me again. Please make Sunday come quickly. I cannot wait to be sipping a cocktail in Sin City.

Ttyl!
Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Just runny late today. I have a court appointment today for speeding. The funny thing is I’m speeding so fast for my appointment. I’m doing 85 in a 45. Just to Denise I was going 59 in a 55. I wonder what my 285$ ticket would turn into going 40 mph over the speed limit. With Amy lick I’ll never know. Well I gotta run or speed away. lol
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I'm hung over. I've been on a bender beyond those I've even thought of before. I'm not sure why, or what has caused such actions but fuck, I'm beginning to regret my life choices. Though, the mix of poisons is delicious, it's probably best I slow down.. It's got me properly fucked up and definitely not worth this morning.

Sincerely,

Me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

Guess Who?  Yep, Me Again!  ;)

It has been a helluva long and short work week rolled into one.  Friday took forever it seemed but really should not have. Lack of work due to part shortages has caused my dept. to be sent home 4 days this week.  Don't get me wrong, I love the time off.  But damn, it sure does start sucking on the ole' purse strings.  But I am a survivor and will get thru all this.  One day, things will get back to normal or at least I hope so.

Until the next time.....  Ta ta....

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
It’s Saturday. I have so much to do today. I feel like doing nothing. I would go back to sleep. But I can not. Although dreams are waiting for me. I could finally win a billion dollars. Not having to work again for the man. I could finally relax. Enjoy like. Travel. Travel travel. The world would be mine. But. No I have to do errands and such.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today I opened my eyes and didn't like what I saw. 

That's right, the neighbors' bathtub must have overfilled, because my ceiling was warped, beginning to crack, and water was seeping through. I wish the rental office hadn't closed down due to Covid-19. I might actually be able to talk to someone and get some repairwork done so I wasn't subjected to non-Chinese water torture every morning.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I’m at work wondering why I’m here. I could be home in bed. I could be at the beach drinking a pins colada. I could be on an airplane heading to Roma. I could be in a dream winning a$250 million lotto. I could be this. I could be that. I could….
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It was a long uneventful day

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I had a great start to the day. I woke up on the right side of the bed. After my shower and a small breakfast, eggs over easy with bacon and toast. I was walking to my car I noticed a $100 bill on the grass. I quickly looked around upon seeing no one. I decided it was from my fairy godmother. I pick f it up and said a quick thank you
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

So many people were affected by Hurricane Ida.  She travel from New Orleans to NY.  Flooded NY pretty bad and tore up Grand Isles.  A lot of people without power and it's like 100 degrees out there.  I am just praying they will be alright.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

It's sunday and I have no food in the house.  I have a choice to go grocery shopping or living like a pig person and gettin gtakeaways

soooooo

oink fucking oink

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today I hope all the richest people on earth could make all homeless vanish in the USA, buy them a house, you can afford it and you will make many many people happy over this.

And also one small thing, help also all people in Afghanistan to have a normal life and get to enjoy a life that we have in the west-world, all will be the winner if this could happen. We had put away many terrorists by doing this, unfortunately, we will suffer big now when many come to our country.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL