Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:37:14
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary.
I think I’ll eat chicken for dinner. I like dinner and I like chicken I have chicken in the refrigerator. I’m thinking Italian chicken parmigiana. I love Italian food. Ok so for dinner tonight I’ll have chicken parmigiana with angle hair basil Mariana

Sounds like a plan.
Report Post Tip

Umm....yea so dear random book for my personal thoughts that everyone else can read,

Not sure what to call you and it has been boggling my mind for a while now what to do write down personal thoughts or treat it like The Truman Show and not notice everyone can watch me. Share my very recipes possible and just switch it into a cookbook. The answer I just don't know, but maybe one day I will figure it out and on that day....Please just know my life will have been complete.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today was an awesome day so far. I can’t believe what happened! No matter how I try I cannot fathom this ecstatic feeling! I won $500. Boy life is grand! I wish I can win 500 more right now that would probably bust me!
Report Post Tip
Dear diary.

I just stopped to fill up the gas tank and I picked up a lottery ticket with a jack pot of 325$ million. It would be nice to win that money. I sure could use it. I would start my own business and not have to work for someone else. Life would be grand
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

As you can see my new MR life has recently begun. The grinding of the life of crimes and trying to bust zero's from the jails has started.

Not going to badly, I was gifted a box of 'Rum and Raisin Fudge' yesterday. I felt I should have one or two...

they're all gone now.. the whole box. Oops!

Will come and see you again soon I suspect Diary,

Kashya.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Today was a decent day. Been sorting some important stuff I had to deal with, and went for a nice long walk along the ocean. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Here I am, once again. I have the whole week off so that's nice, feels good to just exist without having to work and do a lot just to survive. Was also finally able to get to diamond in League so the day went quite ok.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I don't know why I'm writing here but it's seems like a good as place as any. I had a wonderful day today and I figured I'd tell someone so I'm telling you diary.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Can you help me to vanish a rapist and cheater would I be glad, I cant function as long as this sad one are lose and he must be stopped dear god, hope you can hear me and  help me in this issue.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's been a little while since I last poured my gut to you!  There really is nothing new but needed to stop by and say Hello and No News Is Good News ;) 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

This weekend I decided to purchase some biscuits, enough for the whole crew and some tucked away for emergencies. Sadly when I checked the cupboards all I found were crumbs. Decided to check the emergency biscuit supply and discovered they were gone too. I did ask Hawkeye if he knew anything, he claimed innocence but I am not to sure as there were a lot of crumbs on his clothes.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I really enjoy watching older movies that I've seen multiple times because it reminds me of when I was a kid my favorite is mighty ducks because it reminds me of when I was young

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Dear diary,
Its been a while since i was here. Im bored, tired and mostly angry. My job is taking all the time of my life and when i get home im just so fucking sleepy that i watch something and fall asleep. I have 3 new books to read for months and i didnt even opened them. They still have that delicious new book smell. I smell them everyday cause lately thats the closest thing i can do to feel smart. I feel like my brain is shrinking. My job is literally killing me, all i do is work. Bet youre even bored to death right now just knowing this... anyway. My relationship is a little better, i mean.. weve been worse before.
Im looking forward to october ill finally have a vacation in 2 years of non stop work.
Until next time
Roya.
Dear Diary,

I have eaten so much ass and still I did not die. Ancient prophecy of eat ass, die fast did not come true. I am stuck in eternal ass eating without a place for my soul to leave this wretched, limiting body.
Hopefully my war efforts against asses will be rewarded and my spirit will enter Ass Valhalla

Dear Diary,

My children did not get the memo of it being a weekend, so no need to wake up early. I shouldn't really complain, it's just the older one gets the longer it takes for ones brain to load up in the mornings. 

I am blessed, however, my eldest knew making a coffee for me would prevent me groaning too much!

I am now sat here at my desk fighting the urge to go lay on the sofa..

Have a lovely day Diary!

Kashya.

Diary Diary Diary,

I hurt my leg today. I'm too powerful for my own good, but thankfully I think that I will be okay. It's all about mind over matter and I'm great at having matter. It's one of my best skills.

Report Post Tip

Dear Dairy, 

I noticed Bazza walking down the streets. It was a sight to see because I was told it was myth to see the lad walking. I guess its no longer a myth to see this fat bastard walk. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Dear diary,

I made a lovely apple pie which I am looking forward to enjoying tomorrow. Not sure what else to say except today was a good day and I hope tomorrow follows suit.

Until next time.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary. I am only here for the hustle. I have no interest in telling you about my day or about my feelings. You are not private, and share everything with the world. For that, I do not appreciate you 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary 

I've got the same task 3 days in a row, I'm running out of things to say, I just want it to be over. Nothing new has happened and I'm slightly annoyed at being forced to share dumb stuff to not miss out on things. Hopefully this is enough.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL