Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 07:34:52
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary

i am in my wife's good books today - unusual, but not unpleasant.  i bought her a new car.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary,

I wanted to keep sleeping but i have to work.
Its cold here, it rained all night and my bed was so warm and comfy :(

Guess ill just have to drink 1lt of coffee

Roya
Report Post Tip

Good Morning Dear Diary,

Happy Monday to those that stop to read my diary post :)

Major storm heading this way according to most meteorologists in this area.  I do think we may get hammered.  TBH, I am not looking forward to this.  Did I mention, how I Hate Snow?  ;)

Bye til next time :)

~Livvy~

Report Post Tip
Today I spent my entire day being annoyed by my incompetent coworkers who don't deserve to breathe the same air as me, a savant. I'm just happy I get to go home and simp for someone, like the chad I am.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear Diary, 

I have to wear real clothing tomorrow for 8 hours and I am incredibly bitter about the whole thing. 

Smooches, 

Me. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It is snowing like no other outside, and I hate it.

Only like 20 more hours of it to go, end me now.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today is a new day , unlike yesterday which already happened. I think today will be better that yesterday because I have some new opportunities compared to yesterday. I will try a different one today
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

For the love of god and gods...make it stop snowing already! I hates it and my car doors are frozen shut and I am out of cat food. The cats look to be plotting my murder and I am afraid to sleep now.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary, 

I just played zombie murder for 3 hours. It was an amazing time, my wine was forgotten for a long time. Until I missed a jump, fell several stories of the apartment building, broke my leg and then had a hoard of those undead fuckers coming at me while I gimped away yelling, "Oh god mistakes have been made, I'm going to die. Oh god Ewan I AM GOING TO DIE I HAVE FUCKED UP OH JESUS OH JESUS OH JESUS." 

Luckily I lived, but the wine was remembered shortly after once I was safe in the car and we were leaving the hell scape that is the wasteland. 

Until next time, 

Me. 

Report Post Tip

Dead diary

i am drunk. its friday and i bought 15 pounds of meat to make a barbecue tomorrow. its gonna be a nice and tasty weekend, i'm looking forward to enjoy it

i'm being emo and listening to simple plan, green day, good charlotte and other similar bands.

i'm listening to blink now

anyway ttyl

<3

Roya

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I just started my lazy weekend and it is going to be nothing more than that. I will spend time doing nothing, relaxing and enjoying the days to come, until we have to go back to work on Monday, do I regret it, of course not. Do I enjoy spending time playing games and watching TV? Damn right I do and I do not regret it one bit.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

i'm working too much and having problems with wooman again. Also at this exact moment i'm listening to a work colleague having a conversation next to me now and he's so FUCKING ANNOYING and DUMB and SLOW, that i want to decapitate him. Also he drools while speaking and takes a thousand years to finish a sentence (he speaks slowly as fuck), which is disgusting. I WANT TO DIE

love

Roya.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I am so over this Covid bullshit.  

The End! 

~ Livvy ~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I guess my last post did not contain the adequate amount of words, letters or number to suffice the hustle requirements.  So once again,

I am so over this Covid Bullshit!  Done with it..  I am sick of hearing about it.  I am sick of people thinking their thoughts are the right ones and that they can bully others into following their thoughts and pushing shots upon them.  

Signed

~ Livvy ~

Report Post Tip

I want a bag of black and a bridge to die under, but life wants me to stay I guess. Guess I got to try and see it through.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

i was so excited to eat my fried liver then i was happily eating eat and found myself chewing my own hair that was in my food.

I HATE THIS

remind me to never cook with my hair lose again

love

Roya

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

People are stupid.  I know, I know, I know.  This is something I should realize by this point in life, but I am a sucker for hope.  I keep hoping that things will be different, but somehow it always seems to come back to that one simple fact.

People are stupid.  

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Didn't work today. Wrecked house today. Watched the animals in chinatown today. Today was a good day. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today was my Monday. Today was also the easiest day of the week for us. Looking forward to the rest of the week. Today is the last day of the 10 day waiting period... fucking commies... Guess I have to wait till Saturday though... Meh... No worries... Talk more later.

-Humpty

Report Post Tip
Hello diary
It’s Friday , so I was able to sleep a bit late. Gotta love that. Sleeping late is such a great thing. Waking early kinda sucks. Now I am heading to the gym. Need to get a good workout in today.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL