Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:52:58
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary,
its saturday, i dont go to work and i was supposed to sleep til late. But of course i couldnt >:|
And since i took 2 xanax before sleeping yesterday, i woke up with my body heavy as fuck.
During the week i have to must strenght from my ass to wake up early and go to work. On the weekends, my body do the opposite. FUCKER.
Anyway, might as well play Skyrim now and drink my stimulating cocaine tea.
Good talking to you.

Marishka.
Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Saturday or Saturday I love my old Saturday! For Saturday is the day after Friday oh I love you the best! But Saturday you being so close to Friday makes it even a better day! Saturday let me enjoy you totally!!
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I had a pretty fucking amazing day at work today. Like the kind of amazing where I couldn't stop talking about work and stuff. It turns out I'm a massive fucking nerd. But now its after midnight and I'm waiting to get tired, and its not working because my body doesn't understand pure joy anymore and it's losing its god damn mind. 

Love and kisses, 

me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It is officially the most wonderful time of the year. Today I will finish all of my home decorating, it's taken over a week so far. 

I will start baking nut rolls and cookies, most of which I will give away and bring to work because I am too cheap to buy everyone in the office and friends all presents. 

Ok got to go, busy, busy, busy. 

Report Post Tip

Diary, it's cold outside, although this is my last full week at work untill the new year, so now i only have 3/4 day weeks.. so it should mean loads of time to relax!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's been awhile since I've had a discussion with you.   I bet you have missed me... I honestly have not missed you, I am very sorry to say.   I usually have to rack my brains to find something to discuss with you.  I'm winging it tonight.  But all in all I really had a good day. 

Good Night

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

dear diary i hate doing daily hustle but im am a fiend for those hustle points.

today i decided to write a well thought out post then i went to bed

-goodnight

Report Post Tip

Dear  Diary,

Im trying to find a grinch costume to wear while we go gawking at Chris lights as a family, most costumes are cheap and mehhh, bright side is it ain't stupid 45 degree heat like it normally is, here's hoping I run into some luck and manage to find one :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

I want to give my Grinch Costume to freyja but, one, I am afraid it might be too big. Secondly, I may have drank too much one night while I was wearing it scaring kids on the play ground one day last September and may have soiled myself. Cant be sure since the thing already smelled like a Shopping Mall Santa to begin with. And C - logistically I'm not sure how to get it to her? I mean I could mail it, but I'm not sure I have a mask big enough to put on the box to get it in country.

Not sure, may delete this.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary, 

The government says we should work from home starting Monday which means I can't get out of my work Xmas dinner tonight. The only upside is my buddy is going to meet me for lunch today, since we probably won't see each other until sometime next year now. Mmm Come to me eggs benedict for lunch. 

Smooches, 

me

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
I finally get a day off of work. But today I have to do training online. So I have to waste an hour and a half of time at home on the computer for work. I get one day off a week and it’s really poopy to have to work today. Thanks for listening.
Report Post Tip

My Dear Diary

It's a food day this day but my feelings are still in bad mood since Dice have stealing all of my creds and cash and this aint fun and I really  is in a mood that perhaps just kill me soon I guess thanks to Dice.

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary

Woke up this morning feeling like I hadn't slept, freezing and sore! Fuck today! Only plus side is after my shift the weekend starts!

Ciao for now
Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Thank you so much for listening to me complain it seems like anytime I’m here all I do is complain. I really do think that me being able to get the stuff off my chest really helps. Thank you again I’m glad you’re here to listen.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary

You're old

stop thinking you're not

you old cunt

Report Post Tip

FD SGSG SDFG SDFG DF GSFD GSDGSDFG SDFG SDFG SDFG S\DF

GSDF

G SDFG SDFGSDFG S

DF GSDFG 

SDFG SD

F G

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today i watched aquamen finally! Now I'm looking forward to watch the next one. That was a good movie, little futuristic  but not that bad.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

do you ever get sick of listening to everyone tell you all their secrets? Imagine being a diary that could talk back to whomever is filling your pages with senseless drivel. Like every diary is connected, all one "hive mind", so you could start spewing off other people's thoughts each time a person started to write. I would buy that diary. And give it to someone I truly wished to torment.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Me again.   Looks like that time that I need to tell you a little bit about what is going on.  Hmmmmm.  It's Monday, I only had 1 day off.  Work is crazy nuts.  Disorganized as I have ever seen it. Piss Poor Management.  I could go on and on.. but I won't as I need to start the week on a good foot.... ;)

Therefore......

God is great, beer is good
And people are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

Its 00:36 and i woke up with the most terrible cramps in my life. The only medicine i have in the house is aspirine and it wont do shit to help. Im in so much pain that my body cant stop shivering.
Ill roll on my bed and lie in fetus position until i sleep. But i tell you, i know this night will be hell.
Please Lord, make me get no more periods for all my life I BEG YOU 😭

Pain,

Cleo.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL