Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:44:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear dairy,

Halloween has passed and I'm sadden by this. Luckily, I have Amelia to harass in mails and other various city wide contest. Until next time!

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, 

Well, it's that time of year again but I am doing everything I can to stay happy.  Time change is next week though and I am going to do what I can to make nightfall special each night so I look forward to it instead of dread it.  I think it's time to redecorate my room too.  So far my plan of getting up earlier is not on track, but there is always tomorrow.  Plus, if I get up earlier, I get to harass AmeliaGato more. So there's that. 

Off to get writing and pick up the kids! 

Report Post Tip

Hi Diary, It's me again, Kashya

Schools returned this week in the UK. All about getting back into routine and so on. Today the traffic was so bad that my son was almost late into class. Luckily he made it in time, phew!

I wish I had something exciting to report to you, but alas, right now nadda! I been suffering with my health again lately, making me a bit trapped at home. On upside I have an easy day today since I did all the mundane chores already! :D 

Speak soon! 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Woke up late this morning so late. I can’t believe I put on proper shoes. both shoes are black but two different shoes. Crazy. I wonder if anybody’s gonna notice today. I kind of doubt it
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, It's holiday season and my back is just awful.  There's no way I'd ever be able to predict this.  Lately it's been a struggle just to get up these days. I am hoping to feel better soon.  

However, I do look forward to the holiday season.  People are a little kinder, more friendly, sociable.  Not when you are shopping.  Shopping online is so much easier but it's just not traditional.   That's all for now.

Report Post Tip

Hangovers aren't fun, and you 100% shouldn't drink loads, you should always wake up and have water, please make me remember this in he future. Thanks <3

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I woke up with a headache I hate waking up like this. Headaches suck so much. I want to feel normal again. WTH is going on. I think the world has a great big headache as well. Everything’s is so off.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I don't want clocks turned back tonight. This is stupid. No one needs it lighter outside at 6:00am. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I went outside today and there were so many weirdos in costumes! Do they not know that halloween is over?! Fucking weirdos man! Anyway I guess Ill go get some candy. 

Report Post Tip

Here I am again, putting down my daily thoughts and doings.  It's Saturday, not a whole lot done today, slept most of the day.  Made some hashbrowns and eggs.  Watched some tv and played games.  It's a kick back Saturday.  haha

I do need to seriously start thinking about work which always blows when you have worked hard all my life.  Ok, enough bitching.  

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Hello there I cannot believe another day has passed. Walking around this world gets ever more enjoyable day after day. I’m very happy with my life. I just wish I could live forever! Thank you so much for listening. Have a great day.
Report Post Tip

What a day, the weather is still very nice. Sleep has been wonderful.  I had some really nice dreams.  I know when I wake up refreshed they were pleasant.  It's already the 7th of November.  I don't want this month to go to fast.  I want to enjoy the Thanksgiving spirit.  I'm hoping to have a nice dinner.  Ok, that's all for now.

Report Post Tip

Morning Diary,

A new week have begun after a rather nice weekend. Took my lads to the cinema yesterday, to which we have not done since the crazy pandemic began. Was good!

Its nice to get to a Monday and think 'what a great weekend!'. Something to have a smile about instead of cursing the Monday like its a plague in it's own right!

Speak soon, I am off to go make some breakfast and drink MORE coffee to become more human!

Kashya later! 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I feel like life is a haze at times. I am exhausted all the time. My dr had me on new medication to help me sleep but now I feel always tired. What am I to do!?

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I died a few days ago. Yes, indeedly i died. Now i came back reincarnated in a vampire, so here i am. Today is fucking monday and it was fucking stressful at work. GOD, HOW THIS WEEK IS TAKING LONGGG TO END. I was playing skyrim and trying to rat here earlier but i couldn't, out of tireness. I told ya, when i came back to work is gonna be the same shit stuff there always was when i was working. Tired, stressed and blablablah! Anyway ttyl

Bites,

Marishka.

Report Post Tip
Dead diary
My Fantasy football team sucks this year. I had Henry who went out with season ending injury. I could’ve way it’s the other team seems best I just always next year
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

It rained pretty well last night. Got a chance to enjoy a cigarette in the rain. Nothing like rainstorms back home. They chill you to the bone. Nothings been fruitful as of late. Days have been running together unfortunately. Often find myself wondering what day it is. Not sure when things will finally pan out but we'll see. Just another day. Talk soon.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Did you know you have become one of my favourites to go and talk to? You always sit there willing to listen, no matter who comes your way. I for one am very grateful. If only we could know how you are doing? Maybe we been talking to you for so long that we have come to think of you as a person and not just some dusty book under our pillows!

A busy day for me. I'll be off out soon to go and have my flu jab. I am tripled jabed with the Covid ones now, but today its the flu jab one. So I get to claim the feeling of 'man flu' over the next few days. Don't worry though I'll keep going!

Whilst out I'll do some shopping, maybe get you some nice stickers for your pages!

Speak soon,

Kashya

Report Post Tip

dear diary,

its wednesday which means were half way through the week, i only have 2 days of work next week so can't wait for this week to be over

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

i hate my diet, i fucking hate it, it's all green or brown and fucking tasteless

i shall now go and get royally drunk

that is all

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL