Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:00:47
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary

Woke up this morning and I did not want to go to the gym. Then I commanded myself to get out of the bed. I did it. I got out of the bed and went. I needed that. Start out the year properly.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Its the new year and today my sons return to school, after the last few weeks off. The place will seem very quiet today. However, It will give me a chance to catch up on some stuff!

Other than that not much news to report Diary. So I will sign off now and just wish you a Happy New Year! 

Kashya

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I know that people like to talk about things they will do better in the new year. Or pledge to start a new trend or a a diet to start in the new year. I am also going to pledge something... but not anything new I am just pledging to continue with my See Food diet, mostly consisting of round pastries with holes in the middle. yum!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear Diary, January is going fast.  Time is running out.  Soon I will need to put plan A into action.  Prepare home for sale.  So much to do.  Kind of san really.  This has been my home now for 20 years.  I can no longer maintain it.  Time to move on.  But where, that is the question.  I have invites to up state Washington but not sure how that will turn out for me.  This part of life is going to be difficult for me.  Only time will tell.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I went for a walk today. In the city this can be a bit of a crazy thing. Over 7 million people around you, very dangerous indeed. On my walk I was able to see 2 car accidents and only 1 person arrested. A great walk I had.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

it was kind strange day, I'm not in the mood, been struggling between moods and migraine, yet I received some good news that made my day little better, I think I'm eating alot of sweets today too which is strange for me.

Report Post Tip

Good Morning to you Dear Diary,

How are you doing today? Did you get some fresh new pages for the year? I do hope you did. You must've felt you were getting rather fat with all the pages. 

Already halfway through January, which is good as like many I do suffer a bit of the blues at this time of year as I get back onto my feet after the festive period.

Oh well, time to get the kiddies off to school and some errands out the way. Feel blessed Dear Diary that you do not need to 'wrap up warm' in order to keep your bits and bobs attached.

Talk soon,

Kashya

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Today is going to be a god damn good day, you hear me? While I may be a bit tired, I only have 2 meetings and so work should be simple and relaxed. Not to mention, its god damn fucking friday and boy howdy I need a day of sleep without any alarms bugging me or going off and weehooing in my ear. So now we just have to survive the next 7 hours and then we order pizza, crack open a beer and murder some god damn zombies with friends. 

Fuck. Yes. 

Smooches, 

me

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary.

I really have nothing to say but it is again that time that I must say something.

Soooooooooooooooo.  It's fucking freezing here! 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, my phone is broke since the beginning of the year

i already read 3 new books and more 3 old books. 

I'm almost dying without it, but gladly i'll pick it up all fixed today, so i'll be here more often

also, i'll try to keep my old reading habit, as i've noticed i was spending too much time here and not doing other important stuff

anyway, ttyl

Cleo.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

It's Tuesday, Jan. 18th.  This month is going by pretty fast and the faster it goes, that means the faster that winter is over.  I no longer like 4 season change of weather.  :D

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

i was so happy yesterday that i got my phone back and fixed. And suddenly boom, it stopped working again. 

Now i need to take it back to the tecnician today and be one more day without the phone :'(

SUCKS

Cleo.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, It's now in the middle of Jan. 2022. Things haven't changed much  Covid is still rearing its ugly head all across the world.  People are still suffering.  The winter Olympics start in feb. so I am looking forward to that altho they will be in Bejing, China and I am worried for our athletes as no government officials will be attending due to China's human rights issues.  I hope they will be safe.  I have an ig wife, newlyweds.  She is wonderful.  Getting to know her has been exciting.  She's very kind and loving.  Good traits.  NFL playoffs are happening and I am enjoying that.  That's about it for now.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, this has been a really terrible week for me. A few of my valued personal relationships have disintegrated and I didn't get a promotion that I thought I was a shoo in for. I met some new friends which is nice but I'm really crossing my fingers everything works itself out soon enough.

Report Post Tip

WELL DIARY

I'm in caps I'm sorry

but

IT'S FRIDAY THENNNN It's saturday sunday WHAAAAAAAAT.

But yeah I may be going out for drinks tomorrow

LETS GO

Report Post Tip

Hey Diary

It's my favourite day of the week where I did not get woken by alarm clocks. Still, my children seem to think a little lay in is 'okay'... they will see one day, when they turn into teenagers. I have patience for them to learn!

Anyway today will still be good! 

Talk soon,

Kashya

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, 

its a beautiful day out there, sunny and with a lot of white big beautiful clouds and i can't go to a creek or river near me cause i'm broke af.

So i'll just stay indoors, being roasted cause its 43c and drinking my beer in front of the computer and the fan, in hopes i don't die burned to death.

Payday is next friday, so i'm excited to that, specially cause my boss said i was gonna start winning "production" which means every new register i make in camp, i get $2,50 in my payment. I do at least 20 per day, so that means at least $1000 bucks more on my wallet.

Anyway, talk to you later

Cleo

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

It is Sunday and normally I would be in bed, "Trying to sleep while reading Reddit", but instead I am on holiday again tomorrow. And more importantly, my husband has to go back to the office for work. This means that the four days of my vacation this weekend have been mostly alone and it has been absolutely fucking fantastic. I am a creature who enjoys being alone in silence for hours on end and I have suffered for months only being able to enjoy silence for 15 minutes every few days when he would go to the shop to get bread. 

Thank Fuck Diary. Thank. Fucking. Fuck. 

Smooches, 

Max

Report Post Tip

Hello Diary,

My turn again ;)  
So Mother Nature has really been good to my area this winter but she has finally decided, enough is enough.  We have had below freezing temps for well over a week or more and snow the past 2 days.  Not just a dusting but enough to make me get my snow blower out :(   Did I say I Hate Snow? 

Bye Bye for now! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Dear diary

Had a great day off today. The weather outside was to cold but I was able to hang inside for a bit. Gotta love Yellowstone. It’s a great show. It’s a bit unreal but still good
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL