Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 17:08:23
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [ > - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary,

What do you know...  I betcha didn't expect to see me so soon.  Back to back posts.  
The hustle lords really do not like me :P   hahaha

Post a well thought out original reply in an Outside thread of appropriate length.

ntil next time..  TaTa ;) 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

At some point in the last month a family of loud ass fucking birds has moved into one of the trees near by. Im thinking they're either ravens or crows, but regardless of what they are they are the loudest fucking birds in the world and I would like them to kindly fuck off back to whence they came. 

Love, 

me

Report Post Tip

Hey Diary,

Betcha didn't expect me so soon again ;) 

Today was a decent day.  Boss was off but everyone was cool for a change.  You know the old saying "When the cat's away, the mice will play". Well I work with several like that but they were exceptional. But maybe because the highest up of our Japanese owners were in the plant. Thankfully they skipped our dept., though, but nobody knew so it kept them on their toes and best behavior. :D

Tata!

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Yo, what's up Diary?

Today I am wondering exactly how long this diary entry has to be to qualify as appropriate length.

I mean, how long is a piece of string?

No one really knows we just tap away at the keyboard in the hopes that the keys we press will suffice and please 'The Mighty Hustle Gods' in a bid to earn the hustle points we so dearly crave.

Until the next time I receive this daily task or the much better task of just reading a forum thread.  Goodbye Diary!

(That had better be enough!)

Report Post Tip

I’m sitting in my car. Waiting for Wally. Some folk call him lucky. This man is as far from lucky as it’s possible to get. The only mark on his body that isn’t a scar, is his smile. It’s dark as all fuck. The last of the night crawlers are creeping about. I need this unfortunate star to get here and get me into this building. Large industrial space. Who even steals steel? God, I get the strangest jobs. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today was a great day. I won the lottery for $87 million Unbelievable I’m telling you. Wow I am so happy. Awesome day. Incredible how excited I am right now. My feet have not touched the earth today
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

My brain is back on its bullshit, where I go to bed and lay there basically doomscrolling my own thoughts. Its really quite magical, my ability to take a mundane thought such as "We should deep clean the coffee maker" and turn it into "If we don't my husband will die" with some very quick thinking on my part and fully sound logic. 

Being me is fun. Such fun. 

Smooches, 

Me 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today was a nice day! Had a lot work to do and clients to talk to, so went quickly. Enjoying my family now while having dinner.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I told ya I'd be back.  It's that time again.  My time to post something well thought out.  Hmmmmmmmm.   Let me Think!!!

Well, today is Friday and 2 wonderful days off.  And Sunday is Trick or Treat.  Wondering how many little munchkins I will get knocking on my door this year.  Last year was almost a waste of  my time as I had very few, but I always want to make sure that those that do come, I have some good treats for them.  I hope the weather is good for them.  

Til next time.  TaTa! 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear diary

I am writing this today while on holiday and in my 5 minutes of logging to check on my daily tasks found that posting was one, alas here I am.

Buenas noches 

Dear Diary,

Biggest pet peeve of this game is Shot Reports.  Why not just give your CL complete access to your account so he can see exactly what you have and what you do daily?

Report Post Tip

Today I finally went to hike in the snow. Cold, but not too much, and awesome scenery. Definitely happy to have sore legs now :D

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's me again... It's Saturday morning. I could have slept in a bit but this internal alarm clock always tells me otherwise, so just relaxing, drinking and enjoying my coffee.  Weather is good, not too cold opposed to what we had a few weeks ago, so life is good :)

Bye Bye for now.

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

If you are reading this you have the luxury of internet. What are you upset about that really is not that big of a deal?

Here is a few to start:

My cookie is too big for my cup of milk.

I watched all these commercials and then remembered it was a recording. 

My phone died while taking a dump. 

I'm forced to sit on the floor because my charger doesn't reach the couch. 

I accidentally clicked on Internet Explorer and now I have to wait to close it. 

I want orange juice but I just brushed my teeth. 

My phone is missing and it is also on silent. 

I hope the next show is good because the remote is on the other side of the couch. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

You guessed it.  It's me again working on another hustle.  I really don't have much to report.  Work is work, crazy busy.  Weather is still good so cannot complain.  Life is good.

Til the next time...

Ta-ta! 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary 

Its me again, today is another day that got away from me.  I enjoyed the time off yet my job has a funny way of reaching out to me.  They have my cell number but didn't call it.  They sent the police to check on me.  I'm like WTF are they doing knocking on my door.  I was like if they were worried why didn't they call my cell phone.  

teste

Report Post Tip

Today I woke to the sound of drilling in the wall beside my head. There is an immutable penetration to that sound. A certain quality that will only register as pain in the body of the listener. Rattled with this, I got up and as far from the audio-agony as possible. Almost as soon as I made it to the toothbrush, the drilling stopped. I stared grumpily at my grumpy face and c leaned my teeth. Today would be a challenge both physically and philosophically. Fuck Wednesday.  

Dear diary.
Upon my wake up this crisp January morning I decided to take a stroll in the park. The morning dew made the hole experience a chilly one. Brrrr the cold was a bit hard to fight but in the end it was worth it.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary i dont know whats up with this weather in east coast canada but keep it coming! no snow. a majority of my days working outside in my t shirt,a bit of rain and warm temps. i hate the cold adn shoveling so im only asking for 2 more months of this. i hoep thatas not too much.

talk again

Moi

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL