Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:15:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 … [ > - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary, 

I woke up at 9:30 this morning which is amazing. I am blessed. I am excited to not have to work today and just sit here in my filth and play a lot of sims and download more custom content for the sims and then break my game because I have too many wallpapers I'll never use. 

Today shall be glorious. Finally, the fucking monarchy did something I benefit from. Shocking. 

Smooches, 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

A person thinks they know someone pretty well (online of course) and then suddenly you are sorta smacked in the face and turns out the person you thought highly of shows their lowest of low face.  They totally do an about face on what they tend to edge towards, a person so degrading that you sorta lose the respect you once had.  You have backed them thru a few things and just sit and wonder what happened to that person, but you think back, and had blocked in the back of your mind having been thru something similar a few years back.  They cry drama when they are the one who actually creates it but they turn a blind eye when it comes to wrong doing on their part. 

I will stop at this, but just needed to get it off my chest.  *Takes a deep breath* ;) 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Oh my god I woke up at 9:30 again. This is absolutely fucking GLORIOUS. I can not describe how wonderful it is to not wake up at 7am on a day off other than ya know in disney movies where the princesses get all the forest animals to sing and dance with them? Thats what my brain is doing now. Oh shit, there's a deer coming in my window. I LIVE ON THE SECOND FLOOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING. 

Ohhh deer. 

Smooches, 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I came through Nicolas window around 10:00 this morning. It was purely accidentally, Not entirely sure why I was able to float right into her second story shack but there I was. It was almost as if I was magically raised up and slid into her window like a young fan jumping into a celebrities DMs. Well. I need to figure out how to get out.

Hugs, 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, 

8:30am is still technically sleeping in I guess so I'll fucking TAKE IT YO. 

Now that I have a whole extra hour to be obnoxious on the internet, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. 

Smooches, 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

After dodging COVID like a champ for 27 months, I finally got it this week. On holiday. So instead of partying it up and tanning like there's no tomorrow, I am stuck in my room for a few more days coughing violently, watching TV, and getting paler as we speak. Sad, sad times.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I like to run. Sometimes running is all I can do. I run up hill. I run down hill. I run on flat ground. I run in water. I run in a circle. I run in a straight line as well. Some time in the future I will walk
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It appears that people have forgotten about you!  The last post was from June 4th. Over 2 weeks ago.  Well I won't forget you.  Not as long as I continue to have to find reasons to comment on a forum post to complete my daily hustle.  LOL

Day 9 of no day off so it was a long day today, but a good day.  The drama whores kept it at the other end of department today.  Yeah!!!!  

Til next time.

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today I woke with a face like a dropped trifle. I crawled out of bed and downstairs to where I keep the emergency bovril. Warm beefy goodness to start the day. I then proceeded to eat about half a dozen pork pies. Not sure how that will play out later in the day but it was certainly an interesting breakfast.

Today I hope to enjoy the sun and perhaps let Mike know I won't be in work. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hey Diary,

Yep, me again.  You didn't think I could leave that easily, did you?   Hahaha

Work week going slow and the question on all our minds, is... Will we work Sunday again.  I sure hope not.  Need a little one day break ;) 

Out to dinner with some friends I used to work with.  We do this about every 6-8 weeks.  It's always a good time and a lot of laughs.

Ta Ta! 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I am having a great day so far. Last week I did not win the $1.1 billion mega millions lotto. I really think I should have won. I can sure spend money like a champ. But I did not win. :(
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It is so freaking hot, I am not afraid of hell anymore as I have been living in one since this "summer" started, I quoted the summer because it is absolutely far from it, as this is hell on earth. This what humanity is doing to the nature and increasing the global temperature with their mega companies (Coca Cola etc.) is a monument to man's arrogance. We should not exist, no one should exist, lets just all die and cool the planet down and let the fish or whatever enjoy the cooler temperatures.

Also, whoever tells me "OH MAI GAWD I LOVE SUMMER" is going to get punched because 50 Celsius or whatever that is in F (150 or whatever) should not be loved.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today I gathered many profits from my oil barren buthinethth. Inflation is rising. People are dropping into poverty but ol Iron Mike will be alright. Receththion? What receththion? God blethth.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, 

It's been an ass scorching 106º this week and ridiculously humid as well. Gross.  The toe that had a run in with the china cabinet looks like it was scalped but finally stopped.... uh.... leaking, so that's good I guess?  I threw out my back sleeping on my new nearly 2k bed, so I am extra excited for the next few nights. Whew. 

Uh, that's it for now. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I have not been here in awhile.  I do not have to work today, so what in the world am I doing up so early?  This internal alarm clock will not let me sleep.  I will make the best of my day off, though :)  Until the next time!

Ta Ta! 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

Today is a good day.
Nice hot weather so lots of swimming and beers.
Visiting a footy match this evening.
Now just here for a little while to complete a few tasks.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Dear diary
I woke up this morning with pain. My back is killing me. Ouch. Ouch ouch. So much pain. I need a new back. Ouch. Ouch. I think I need some pain reliever, something very strong
Report Post Tip

I'm struggling to save up as much money as I'd like to. But how can you, when in summer friends call and ask you to do stuff, play sports, eat sushi? You can't tell no

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today was a hard day for me, it would have been my daughter in laws 35th birthday. She died last Oct. from Covid-19.. Happy Heavenly birthday Lora. I love you and miss you so much..

Report Post Tip

Good Morning Diary,

It's finally Friday.  Week has not been bad, actually but am looking forward to the weekend.  :)

Have a great day to all!

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL