Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 05:25:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary!

It's Friday bby. And I'm getting married. And I have a date to the spring formal apparently. jezebel and I are going together apparently. Oh goody. Do I go buy a corsage? How do I do this again? Ummm 😊 yeah... uh need a drink. Uh. Yeah. Drink it is.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary,
Well, today was pretty good. I played my Switch all day, dyed my hair and just relaxed. The weather was nice but it’s going to get hot again and hopefully my arthritis tones it down. Well, that’s all!
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

My long weekend is coming to an end.  I have been sick and not been able to enjoy the much needed time off from work and tomorrow I return to work already :(   Oh well, will take it easy today and just enjoy the fact that I can.  

Happy Easter 🐰

Dear diary
Happy Easter to you. It’s a beautiful day here. No work today so I’ll be celebrating the holiday with family. Hoping for a good dinner and a safe trip for all.
Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Today I spent the entire day posting "Send HOOK" and "Send Hobbs" gifs and memes all over the Internet but so far nobody has sent either. I'm doomed to die alone
Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today was a marvelous day. I got super high from some kick ass weed. I love smoking some weed. Makes me so happy! I wonder if Doritos cool ranch would be good with chocolate milk?
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary!

I've bought tickets for a gig on thursday so it should be fun!

off work thursday and friday so I won't be working much woohooo

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I'm tired. The past 8 months has been hell. I thought by now, I 'd have figured it all figured out, not restarting life at my age. I used to love work, but now everyday is a chore. I am tired of damn funerals. I think 2 in 2 weeks is too many, much less 9 in less than a year. Hell, I'm not supposed to go through that for a few decades more. I'm not sure moving is the answer, but I can't say it isn't either. I could use real sleep, a vacation, and just some defrag time. Until then, late nights and venting online is what I have.

Rule #1: It could always be worse. 

Rule #2: When it gets worse, refer to Rule # 1.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

How are you, sweetheart? It's Friday. Yes, indeed, it is. I'm excited as can be for the fuckery that I will get into tonight. Welp, the sooner we get today underway, the sooner I can return home and get into these shenanigans so let's get the ball rolling.

Time waits for no man and I'm here for a Good time and not long time so let's get it.

Love Always,

Humpty...

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today has been an absolutely wonderful day, started with a good breakfast consisting of over easy eggs, grits and sour dough toast it was yum yummy. Played a little on the computer, you might be familiar with the game MR. Beautiful sunny day here in Florida's capital city, Tallahassee. Took a nap, played with the new puppy Rubiee, played some more on MR, now getting ready to cook dinner.. Hopefully tomorrow is as wonderful as today was.

Dear Diary,

Today was another beautiful day, didn't do much but chillax get high and nap, repeat lol. Living the life.. Had a yummy supper of fajitas with all the fixings, my tummy is very happy and full. Watching naked and afraid now. Hopefully tomorrow is another good day. We shall see.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today has been one for the books, slipping into the darkness once again. What's the point. Everyone says they're here for ya but... today I feel completely alone. Anyways could be worse I guess...

Forever loathing,

Jez

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary!

It's monday and i've had a busy ass weekend starting from thursday and i'm tired, please send help, also im in work but not much to do today so it should be a easyish day

woohoo.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Well today I did even less than I did yesterday, such is the life of a retiree lol. Took a couple naps had tuna salad sandwich for lunch, it was nummy. Supper was leftover fajitas, they were good but thankfully not enough left for anything tomorrow.. Just watching tv now, thinking about smokin a lil something *winkwink* Gonna be high iiiii as a kite by then. til tomorrow 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today started out shitty, my sister was killed for no good reason other than some jackhole wanted to kill her. She was my best friend and I promise to do my best to avenge her and make all those responsible for her and our many friends and family deaths today. May she rest in peace and watch over me in my vengeful endeavor..

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
It’s Friday at the end of the month. Work should be crazy busy this weekend. I look forward to a busy weekend. This month has been pretty slow all things considered
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Husbando is going to go play golf today with his brother. After that he is going out to meet some friends for drinks. And while I was invited to partake in the alcohol and fun, the idea of having  the flat to myself all day on a Saturday was far too delightful to pass up. So I need bullshit to be done with so I can get on with dancing around my kitchen singing showtunes and Disney songs while I bake some cookies. 

Smooches, 

me. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I am waiting with anticipation for my lover to turn up. He has told his wife that he is going to play golf with his brother. Today should be a great day. Ball gag & whip are secure. Poppers are open & warming on the radiator & lasagne is in the oven. If this reply isn't long enough to complete my hustle task I may just give up.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Hope this war of this world would end, peoples dying all around us. I've died i come back to work just as hard. For God sake please stop

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Lots of dead bodies around. Can't possibly make it to all of the funerals in time. The streets are starting to smell horribly and buildings are crumbling to rubble. In all of this madness, I feel a very strong need to pivot and drink lots of strong coffee. What could this mean? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL