Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:42:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 … [ > - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary,

I’ve decided to do my hustle today after 3 or 4 months of completely neglecting it. Not much to update except that this week was pretty good but every day feels so long! It’s probably because of all of the anticipation for my upcoming holiday. It’s been a while since I’ve gone out of the country so very very excited for that. Yay

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Dear diary
Admitted into the hospital yesterday with cellulitis in my leg only to find out I have a blood clot in my right lung, then to be put on suicide watch for words taken out of context when I am flying high on morphine and I mean a lot of morphine. They took my phone, my clothes even took my fucking panties, tried to take my purse to which I said fuck that. Security got called and chaos ensued….
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I guess I do not chat enough as the game is always wanting me to do so.

First I have to chat in my crew's chat 3x.  So I stumble around finding something to say.

Then this on top of it.. "Post a well thought out original reply in an Outside thread of appropriate length"

Oh, Happy and Safe Labor Day to all! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary
Today I woke up with a headache and right now I have a headache I took medicine to make me feel better hopefully I will not have a headache anymore. Did I happen to mention I hate headaches
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today has been a very hard day for me, I've had the blues something fierce all day today, All I've done is cry all day. Please let tomorrow be better than today. Thank you

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

YEAH, me..  I need to chat again according to the Hustle lords.  

Weather today is more like fall.  I actually had to close a couple windows as the breeze coming in was a wee bit too cool. :D

Bye til next time! 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear diary, I'm still down a bunch of bucks on trellor, I also wish to buy grandma a new stove soon for her birthday. The rain keeps pouring and the river grew today, however, I'm glad to be back on MR. Distrokid is at track 14 -- 22 more tracks to upload so my album is up on all stores. Still waiting for the parts for my 93 Yamaha blaster to arrive, I do miss that white and red beauty. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today was a great day, got a lot done, did the laundry even folded and put everything away, loaded the dishwasher and washed dishes, swept and mopped the floors, changed bed linens and made tacos for supper. Now I get to wind down and play my mob game MafiaReturns!! 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today was a good day.
Made some nice products on my CNC machine. Searched for some laser cutter to add to the machine park but still havent found a good one.
Now im off to bed and get some rest.
Have a good one!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

It's finally Friday, let the weekend begin. Not going to do a damn thing all weekend, except watch my football team lose again. That being said, Go Irish!!

Report Post Tip

Woke up this morning with a broken hand and a number of empty wine bottles around me. Dragged my pounding head to the mirror and discovered a chunk missing from it. Big clotted scab on my forehead. There was blood on my shirt. I must have slept in my clothes. I looked down at them, stained and ripped in places. My hand throbbed painfully, letting me know it would be delivering this kind of entertainment for the next week at least. Christ...

I have to stop doing children’s parties. 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I am taking care of some dog that my friend has and it has to poop 4 times a night, barks and wakes me up to let him go to take a shite and then just stands there outside while I wait for the shite to come out and it never comes as fast as you would have imagine, forget that, I am getting a cat.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Today was a rough day since i got only 2h of sleep last night. So feeling as a zumbi but i will try to sleep early tonight. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

The last 24 hrs have been a blurrrrr, I became a CL. I am scared shitless, but at the same time I am incredibly excited about the journey I am on. I have a great crew and a fantastic RH she is the best. I will write more later..

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today I wasn't sure what it would bring it seemed like nothing but sorrow and pain but as things happen it turned on a dime and ended up being a wonderful day. God is good, Amen

Report Post Tip

Good Morning Dear Diary,

It's been a few days since I last contacted you.  

Been busy getting my Fall décor out in front of my house. All I need are the finishing touches of some pumpkins and gourds. Won't be able to get today as it is going to be a rainy day Sunday, from what the weather man is telling me ;) 

Til next time..  TaTa!

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

Today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. How did I know it was the wrong side of the bed good question? I knew it was the wrong side of the bed because I had a bullet in my head. I knew it was the right side of the bed cause I woke up dead. I knew it was the wrong side of the bed because I didn’t get fed.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today was a great day. It started calm with a nice breakfast and a cup of coffee. After that I had a great meeting with one of our partners at work. It was a good discussion. Afterwards the day was a breeze.

Plez gief more of them :)

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Its thursday not Friday and I woke up offended that I still have 2 days of work. Adn I have to go into the office today and its endless stupid meetings :( 

Im not pleased about this. 

Smooches, 

me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It appears it's that time again.  Time for me to stop and have a little chat with you.  

It is Saturday, I woke entirely too early, so here I am. 

Yesterday, a gal retired from work.  I am always happy for those who retire and wish them the best in their next chapter of life.  Has to be a great feeling walking out of that factory :D  

Anyway, til next t ime,  TaTa ;) 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL