Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:00:17
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary two days ago I started a new charter after a long break up from the game. So he I was back in the big bad works of mafiareturns read to petty,do some crimes, and sell a drug or two. But then I got shot and killed after twos days back. So as white snake once sang " here I go again on my own traveling dow the only road I've even know"
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Well the great war is over and done with, or so I hope. I know there will be those who will not be happy with letting sleeping dogs lay and will seek revenge for their dead family and friends, I wish them luck.. As for me, I am simply happy to be above ground and sucking air into my lungs. I have wept and prayed for my lost loved ones, I know we shall all be together again in a brighter and more peaceful place some day, until then let us live long and prosper for the remaining time that is left to us. More tomorrow 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I was more sinful this week than I have been in awhile. I smuggled alcohol, hash, heroin, and cocaine since my last confession. As usual I have also used large amounts of these illegal substances. I stole 3 old ladies purses that contained their social security checks, thank God I was able to forge their signatures and cash them to support my drug and wine habit. I know those are all sinful, but the worst sin I committed this week was that I missed my confession on Sunday. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary. today looks like its going ot be a sunny day wow! after practically a month of rain we are supposed to have a week of sunshine i cant believe it. i woke up with mu 5 yr old boy sleeping on my chest and one cat sleeping on my legs. wouldnt you know it? i need to pee ill have a cranky kid and a set of claws in my legs by the time i get up. it could always be worse,\

bye diary

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today coach made me run extra laps for laughing when he missed a 3. Jokes on him, all these extra laps are making me incredibly vascular, extra girthy & improving my game & cardio vascular health&nbsp;no end.&nbsp;

Frizzle Fry tried to make me drink his Hyphe mud. Anything known as 'Make U Dangerous' has to be good right.

PS The Hyphe mud has gone straight through me. My lord I was not prepared for that. Toilet down resembles a battle ground now, minus the dead bodies.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, my week passed so fast since i had been working a lot lately. Hoping to watch some good movies and rest along the weekend!

Report Post Tip
Dear diary.
It looks like it will storm today. It’s starting to get very dark right now. It’s 11 am right now, but it’s starting to thunder. Last night it rained like cats and dogs. My grass should be green soon.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary

I should be in bed right now but instead I'm up on here posting a well thought out reply in an outside thread. 

Never dreamed life would be like this when I was young. 

See you in the morning

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,
Today was a good day of putting together cabinets that the wife bought. I started out all just fine and once I was about done I noticed on the the piece's was backwards. So I had to take most of it apart so I could then finish putting it together. As normal a 1 hour job turned to 3
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today is Mother's Day.  The sun is going to shine today and make it awesome.  I no longer have my Mom, so to anyone reading this who does still have theirs, Cherish her every moment, let her know how much you appreciate and love her, not just today but every day.  If you are on the outs with her, today is the perfect day to make that right.  Take her a card and give her a hug.  That in itself, can mean the world to her. 

Hugs and love to all Mother's and those who play the role, including the Dads who play both roles.  <3

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Today I discovered why my cat came home with wet front legs. The weather has sunny so no puddles around, then I heard my neibours talking. They were discussing how there seemed to be less fish in the pond, l looked at my cat and it looked more smug that usual. Then it clicked that my cat had been fishing again !
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

This week has been a bit better, still recovering from Covid, which took a lot more out of me than I thought it would!  Missed several hustle days due to just having to sleep it off.  I'm gonna make some coffee and do jails, hoping to rank up faster than before.  I also have some crafts to work on, so there's that.  Well, hope you're all having a good day too! 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I recently came home from a long adventure only to find myself wondering if I really belong here. Looking around at my life, I recognize that I don't have many who really know me or care for me. I wonder if moving to a new place is the answer I need. I question if leaving is something born within me that runs at the first sign of fear or if its the smart choice in order to survive. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

My day was pretty busy but I'm not complaining since it went fast. I will have few meetings tomorrow so might go quickly again.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Today went pretty well I have managed to avoid landing in jail due to the assistance of my corrupt agent. Very thankful for the kindness

Tomorrow is only going to get even better !

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's me.  Here I am again.  
What shall I feed you today.  I have no problems and life seems to be good for me :) 
I have some friends that are going thru some struggles, though and I pray every day for them that things turn around  and life gets better for them.  
Weather is awesome and been getting outside things done.  

Until the next time. Toodles....

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Hey Diary,

I'm back so very soon.  They want me to speak to you again today.  

I really don't have a lot to say, other than Good Morning my constant companion ;)  and it's gonna be a great day.  After all, it's hump day :D

Toodles.

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I was trying to sleep when I thought about something sad, and then somehow made it sadder, and then instead of crying like a normal fucking human I decided to get up and watch more true crime videos on youtube because murderers are easier to manage than my emotions. 

This is perfectly healthy, I swear. 

Also we have no god damn junk food in this house. 

Smooches, 

Me

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear diary

Today there was an awkward encounter with my friend Wilt_Chamberlain. We were having lunch and I am pretty sure it was him that broke wind. He continued eating and chatting as if nothing had happened but I am certain the whole place heard, our table shook! Eventually I had to excuse myself so I could laugh without embarrassing the poor guy. Tomorrow is another day and hopefully the poor guy will have better control.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a millionaire. I wonder how it would feel not to worry were the money is coming from to pay the bills. I wonder how it would be not to turn over in the middle of the night
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL