Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 18:26:29
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 … [ > - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary, 

I have to go into the office today. BUT we're leaving at 3pm to go to the pub so I guess it is not the worst thing in the world. 

Thats right, I'll get to the office by 10:30am and then at 12 I will have lunch, and then pretend to work for 2 hours and then go get bought wine. 

Ok maybe it will be good. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Dear diary

Today has so far been a great day, this should hopefully continue as the day progresses. Bet you can not wait to find out how it ends
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today will be a 100% better day than yesterday.  I had to work and it was apparent that it was either a full moon or damn near close.  Most did not want to be there and were bitches.  Makes the entire day suck.   Money is good, but the dealing of it, I have to wonder if it is all worth it. 

Happy for my 1 day off :)

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Happy Sunday. Should be a fun day. I woke up with a super bad headache. I feel like poop. I took headache medicine but it has not kicked in yet. I can’t wait to feel normal again
Report Post Tip

Dear diary, 

ITS FUCKING 5:30AM AND I AM AWARE AND I AM FULL OF A RAGE THAT CAN NOT BE EXPLAINED. 

Im going to go cry now. 

me. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Had a great Sunday.  Nice, sunny, warm day, or I should say Hot. Got a lot of things done outside other than mowing, as my mower is acting up and waiting on brother to come and swap me mowers til he can look at mine.  He says it is the carburetor needs a good cleaning.  

But why?  Just why does Monday have to roll around so fast?  Back to work.  Pray it is stress free.  

Toodles.

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I'm thinking dark dark thoughts, all I seem to do is bring bad energy to everyone around me. I'm tired of being angry and the meanest mom and grandma around. I want to cease to be maybe then if I wasn't around to be negative and unappreciative their lives would finally be all they want. GONE 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Seems like I just spoke to you.  Well not really spoke, but typed ya a line or two :D

Work was not too bad considering we did some of the heaviest parts we have and I am sure my back will feel it later tonight,  but there was no drama and no BS for a change.  Hope tomorrow brings the same atmosphere.  

Til the next time.  Toodles..............

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary.

Happy Thursday. I love Thursday’s It might be cause it’s my only true day off work. I do get one Sunday a month as well. But ohhh sweet Thursday. I love you Thursday
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

dear diary, 

We made it to Friday. We did it. We fucking made it through hell week at work. Only 2 more days and my work days can go back to normal and be much less stressful.

Hopefully. 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear diary.

Im writing you in the morning, just woke up, Didn´t have any nightmare, no monsters in the closter or under the bed. Im now sitting with a cup of coffee and trying to find my head and thinking it might be time for a blues

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I have just finished work and I am wondering what to do for the rest of the night. Maybe game a little or write. Same again tomorrow!

Report Post Tip
My day was great. It was a very hot, and so my friends and I decided to go fishing in the lake. We didn't catch any fish that deserve much note, but the beers were great after.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,
Today was hot as hell. However, was invited out to a fry up today. The company was great and so was the food. Need to get down to writing a little bit later.

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary

Today I had a teams call with a load of non responsive swines. I also did a 6 hour drive for work which wasnt actually that bad as I got some time to listen to a new audio book. It was a warhammer book & wasnt actually bad. I also got the daily hustle of post in the outside forum a well thought out answe of an appropriate length. I hope this is long enough as it feels like it took ages to type on my phone.

Iron Mike
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

Im having a relaxing day. Wathing Giro di Italia on the telly and playing Mafia Rules. Drinking coffee and doing nothing

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today was nothing special, just kinda stupid.  Typical hump day with the same ole drama in my dept at work.  3 ladies, 2 of which are in their 40s and 1 in her 50s (the 50 yr old happens to be the boss), all dressed alike. *eyeroll*  Hot pink Capri with black smilees all over them, and black tops.  We all thought we went back to Jr High.  We were waiting for the principal to do a daily PA announcement. Lol

2 more days and a long weekend. Hallelujah for that! 

Toodles! 

~Kitt~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Well it's me again, today was a good day, started out muggy as hell and only got worse. But that's life in the panhandle of Florida.. Went out for lunch, had street tacos and a big glass of sangria, was sooo good. Nice steak, baked potato and salad for dinner, now watching Master Chef, love me some Gordon Ramsey.. That's it for now maybe more tomorrow..

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Looked forward to a long 4 day weekend for some time considering the OT we've been working. Well, my company shot that in the ass.  Mandated to work 6 hrs today :(  BooHoo!!!!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I just woke up and after about 2 minutes I have decided that instead of being excited about it, I'm going to take my meds and go back to bed because fuck it. 

Smooche, 

me

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL